• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
lemme know next time u guys are playing mario kart. that was hella fun. Jman your mii is ugly as hell ROFL
no prob ... we gotta play wiht like 10 people at LEAST ... it would b mad hectic ... and we can do like the other games they had ... we were just racing lol

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
I'm from Staten Island...omg what is this? We're supposed to be a barren smash wasteland with maybe a few random white guys in ginny tees driving their daddy's Benz, calling everyone "bro" and thinking they're the **** in everything challenging me...

ATTENTION STATEN ISLANDERS!
The easiest way is to take the X1 (you can get on at many stops including the transit center and Hylan Blvd.) and get off at Waverly Place. Then you just turn around, make a left. Continue straight past Washington Square till you hit Broadway then make another left. Make a right onto the next block, pretty sure it's Astor. Then make a right onto Cooper Square. The bus back is on Broadway along the path you take to get there.
If you need me to explain this better PM me.
ok.. which side of hylan blvd? :urg:

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
The side with the bus stops for the X1 lol they're only on one side. There's quite a lot of them on Hylan, but like I said you can also go to the Eltingville Transit Center (that big bus station on Richmond Ave. and Arthur Kill Rd.)
touche' lol ill try to go this week, as long as i don't get lost ill be there :chuckle:

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys little off topic but tomm. after like 2pm I got off the rest of the day, Anyone wanna meet up to train or something? Hit me up on aim or something imp0rtedscr3wup, or get at me here.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
The side with the bus stops for the X1 lol they're only on one side. There's quite a lot of them on Hylan, but like I said you can also go to the Eltingville Transit Center (that big bus station on Richmond Ave. and Arthur Kill Rd.)
Snake you should meet up with him and help him out it would be a better/safer bet than traveling alone.

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
Snake you should meet up with him and help him out it would be a better/safer bet than traveling alone.
i agree, as i have literally no sense of direction, i got lost on hylan blvd once, idk how its possible but i did :chuckle: (that was a fun day btw)
o and snake the eltingville transit center is right next to the train statino right?

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
My new name for chainsaw is Mr. Towelie

South Park FTW

I understand you might like to smoke weed chainsaw, but could you try not to mention it here?

This isn't some ego/power trip either...

It's simply because this thread gets viewed constantly by new players/lurkers/hopefuls and they might get the wrong idea about the general crowd that attends these events

Weed doesn't exactly say:
-Safe
-Comfortable
-Responsible/Reliable

To people at first glance

Just a suggestion

I mean it's still a free country...

R3N0

Smash Lord
bum-a-than, I'm willing to help whenever im there. I think I did a great job last week :-p

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
=D

mario kart is too good everyone go get it so we can play 12 people ... fawk brawl right now sons ... well not really ... but .. mario kart is definitely better at home cuz u can't feel the lag cuz its a racing game ... and u dont need to power shield snakes f tilts with precision ... red shell hits its target without timing sons lol
Yooz... imma send you mah Mk wii fc so i can **** online...cause thats excatly what will happen ~^.^~

Venom NY

Smash Lord
=D

mario kart is too good everyone go get it so we can play 12 people ... fawk brawl right now sons ... well not really ... but .. mario kart is definitely better at home cuz u can't feel the lag cuz its a racing game ... and u dont need to power shield snakes f tilts with precision ... red shell hits its target without timing sons lol
lemme know next time u guys are playing mario kart. that was hella fun. Jman your mii is ugly as hell ROFL
word yo i definetly got mines yesterday and i was playing at alus house with jman that hit was fun as hell =] if only you had more stages U_U HOW THE **** DO U UNLOCK **** IN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
All right, so I'm in NY now. Haven't been able to do much yet because of stupid jet lag.

Actually, I feel like smashing now. What's this wednesday gamefest thing you guys are talking about? What time does it start? What are the costs? Maybe I'll be there tomorrow. If not I will see you guys on friday.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
All right, so I'm in NY now. Haven't been able to do much yet because of stupid jet lag.

Actually, I feel like smashing now. What's this wednesday gamefest thing you guys are talking about? What time does it start? What are the costs? Maybe I'll be there tomorrow. If not I will see you guys on friday.
It's 7.50, begins around 5 (right?).

It's at w2z. Bum is calling it the "after school special," so I'm guessing it's at like 3 or so.

Snakeee

Smash Master
i agree, as i have literally no sense of direction, i got lost on hylan blvd once, idk how its possible but i did :chuckle: (that was a fun day btw)
o and snake the eltingville transit center is right next to the train statino right?
No it's not right next to the train station lol its a bit down richmond from there ....Yeah if I'm going with my brother you should just meet up with us, but otherwise I might be leaving too early. Try to get to the station though and meet us there. It's right on the intersection of Richmond Ave and Arthur Kill Rd. Across the street from Safari Golf. I'll try to get back to you on Thursday or something

chainsaw2x333

Smash Cadet
My new name for chainsaw is Mr. Towelie

South Park FTW

I understand you might like to smoke weed chainsaw, but could you try not to mention it here?

This isn't some ego/power trip either...

It's simply because this thread gets viewed constantly by new players/lurkers/hopefuls and they might get the wrong idea about the general crowd that attends these events

Weed doesn't exactly say:
-Safe
-Comfortable
-Responsible/Reliable

To people at first glance

Just a suggestion

I mean it's still a free country...

no problem dude....and they only reason i like to mention weed with brawl is cause olimar is a pothead....tell me nobody noticed that? the chinky eyes...laid back stance....the flower logo....and his pikmin start out with green leaves on thier heads, lol all he needs is louie to complete the cypha :chuckle:

BUM163

Smash Lord
wednesday n thursday is training grounds. 7 50 and multiple games will be there. if u wanna go let me know.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I'd rather have goggles that lack functionality over self-destructing condoms.

Speaking of things that don't work/ are pointless, reno when you gonna take me to a weekly with you?

Lol sorry had to

BUM163

Smash Lord
i'll be there at 3pm and its 7 50 for 4 hours. it ends a lil after 10. i'll be there to train wit anyone, but i also got to help other people out. brawl, melee, alot of competition games. if u wanna ask 4 me 2morrow at my job, it's 1 212 614 7300 54 cooper square. i'll mm people if ya want to 2morrow.

Alukard

Smash Hero
this weekly should b fun ... swat definitely switched up the teams this time around ... jus tto have some fun =) ... ya people better take advantage ^_-

Top Bottom