• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Truth34

Smash Rookie
Yo I think you should watch out for Demigodz yo, I think we are definitely making some moves this game. Hopefully we can become one of the best crews at it. I think we have a nice chance, if we had more members >_>.
i guess............

thx

Smash Ace
yo if i get money i might wanna team with someone just throwing that out there guys ;)

am excepting all sexy pandas as team partners =D

Truth34

Smash Rookie
yo if i get money i might wanna team with someone just throwing that out there guys ;)

am excepting all sexy pandas as team partners =D
argh if u wo-ulda said koalas we mighta had something here lol=]

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
ni**a jomar is spamming LOL

ni**a wants to be a smash child OD BAD i think u have like 20 post to go XD

its ok i cant wait to be a smash lord

only 81 post to go LMAO

Alukard

Smash Hero
ni**a jomar is spamming LOL

ni**a wants to be a smash child OD BAD i think u have like 20 post to go XD

its ok i cant wait to be a smash lord

only 81 post to go LMAO
how do u kno these things ... i wanna kno how many more posts i have left to b a w.e ... lol ... altho that would make me post more ... and i think i post enough >.>

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
so doubles is starting first now ? ... o and is it going to start even if "the legends" come late ... cuz i got ****ed over last week and it pissed me off ... so yea just want to kno

o and

sure thing dude ... me and jman won last time right ... this time i'm going to have my real partner ... that should b even better lol ... so wat 5$? ... or more ???
we'll play you for $5, sure.

-__-

Smash Ace
im just testing my new sig let me kno how to looks >.> ( i think shes pointing at olimar not u guyz :psycho: )

R3N0

Smash Lord
i dunno i tihnk whackanese is still whackanese, im still mad raw at melee.. try to get @ me though.

haha

GET AT ME PPL IM MAD RAW AT LIFE!

btw brawl FC is right there.. so if u wanna like hit me up.. that'd be cool i'll **** any of yall tho. its cool.

(pm your brawlcode / aim me . its in my profile)

thx

Smash Ace
i have 13 bucks lol so idk if i can go to teams unless osmeone spots me lol also i would need a teams partner i might go home and grab w.e change i can get from my piggy bank if thats the case (this ***** is brokeeeeeeee lol)

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
zomg by the time i post something theres like 70 pages on the weeklie anybody wanna start to double with me i warn u i suk at doubles and am definently not entering the doubles tourney this week i mean like doubles partner all day kinda **** and practice before the weekly but yea ima be going to the weekly and SAUSAGE we are definently mm this time we'll find a tv lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
anyone wanna mm me in brawl and there is a birthday party till 7pm so even if u go early u won't b able 2 play other people just to let ya know. please if u have a wii and brawl bring it. so we can do singles and doubles witout no problems

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo theres a weekly man. stop gettin it twisted. i'm doin it. if u comin come. plain n simple

Top Bottom