• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
itz 4 sure happening please be there by 6 30 and sign up. i extended the time so we can do singles n doubles and only for the people still in the bracket. the place will be open till 12 soon

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Mad fun to be had here. The Chaos of the weeklies are starting to become music to my ears. I R sleep and have an early work day tomorrow so i'll holla laterz.

One more thing... stop being so good Leo, Bum, D1, Jman ~^.^~

D1

Banned via Administration
OMGGGG soooo many ppl were there I have too many shoutouts to give so I'll give a select a few until I update again...

JESUS OMFG! YOU'RE BACK on earth to team w/ me in smash DUDE you were in the F*Ckin BIBLE! Can I have your autograph OMFG! Team I Believe I can fly is too good! Team Supremacy and SWAT joined forces tonight and it was hot!

OMG Shin Bow Bow Bow! You were awesome today along w/ Shini-mini-GAMI! Son you guys made an awesome team ya'll should team by default now cuz it was lookin mad serious today. Grats on 3rd for reals and your bracket had great players in it so ppl can't say you got an easy bracket. It was fun training at your crib b4 the weekly and thanks for the Metro, and food+drink you copped me earlier muuch much appreciated ^_^_^_^_^_^!

MOP stop Moppin n*ggaz all over the place w/ Yoshi OMFG!!! Mad OD beast Kiwi, Snap, and Milktea are whack Mop for best female smasher!

Aight I'm out everyone else I shall shoutout later...

<333 to Bum for doin this for us we love mangz for being strict but I hate all the stupid stages that made an awesome return...Shadow Moses, Bridge of Eldin? I'd rather play on Pictochat for the whole set. -_- Still good sh** in teams I'm gonna have to do my research and give you a better match next week. ^_^ Don't want you gettin bored XD.

<3 to DA, SWAT, and w/o a doubt Team Supremacy which was just me and Ron today.

Oh yeah it was good finally playin Diem and Ether even tho mad ppl hate you, I dunno I just find it really hard to hate someone unless they make me tick >_<.

LEO LOL I heard you defended NYC from the brokeness that is MetaKnight good sh** and Dedede for top tier god****it ppl in the Smash Back Room are saying Dedede is mid tier wtf kinda crack are we smoking back there?!!!!
...oh yeah Dial is cool pplz! I thought u mained Sonic -_-. lol I'm slow.

-__-

Smash Ace
Lawl this tourny was too good here are sum shout outs :(

Zro: MAAAD BEAST SET i consider that last win luck cuz idk its just wierd and unexplainable...its paranormal O_O lawl but ur marth is too good hope to play u again soon

D1: ur maad fat lawl DDD is lowest of low tier >.<

Jman: Remember what i taught u XD lol

Dial: Good matches ur marth is getting better

Bum: i hate u makin me fight New Jersey twice -.- lawl

New Jersey: was fun matches lawl i dont usually infinite ppl but only wen im scared i do :lick:

Wes: i hope i still have my fans LOL

Everyone else srry for not being in the list of honors :laugh: but i have a huge headache from all this and its nap time so good games everyone hopefully we have as much ppl next time and it will run a bit smoother

D1

Oh yeah I lost my wii-remote at the venue it has a grey back that says, "Nyko" on it.

If anyone sees it please return it back to D1 asap ktxhbizzai~!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
New Jersey: was fun matches lawl i dont usually infinite ppl but only wen im scared i do :lick:
My name isn't NJ!! lololol

It's cool man, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Shouts:

Bum: I had a good time, you ran it tight as hell! Good **** on first, but I think I woulda had ya if we faced! ^_~ Next time

Hax/Jman - Little people are hilarious! XD Oh ****... you're both as tall as me. .... Good matches jman

D1: Fox is gay.

Comp: good **** as always man.

Wes: Don't try and pull johns on the character you pick. You never hear Dire blame losing in melee because he's G&W.

Ace- Close matches. I really hate that level, and after what happened, I hope you do too!!

AlexStrife: Is at a anime convention. lame as hell.

To everyone else I forgot, I'm sorry. It's 4am and I need to go to bed! XD

Don't forget to come to my tourn next weekend, it's gonna be sick as hell.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Double poooost

Small results:

1. Bum
2. Some kid who beat me twice that I've never seen of heard of.
3. me.
4. Blackanese
5. Jman
5. Ace
7. Pride
7. Rafa

Then I forget.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
...oh yeah Dial is cool pplz! I thought u mained Sonic -_-. lol I'm slow.
Dial: Good matches ur marth is getting better
Thanks D1. I'm going to main Sonic in the future. I play him with Rashaad (PKLUV, or as I call him PK***), and I do good with him, but Marth I just do best with at the moment. Marth, Sonic, Lucario, and Fox are gonna be all my mains. I guess in that order. We'll see how it picks up in the future. =).

Leo, thanks bro. You are a beast. What you did to Diem was SOOOO funny. ROTFL! And dude, you live in the Bronx too, we need to play some time (I hate Wi-Fi right now though), so yea. I need to go through some training N***a!!! =P.

That small white kid that curses a lot is funny. I think he's Hax? Lol. Yea.

Mop? - Wow. You two stocked PK*** with YOSHI! Way to clean up the mess. =P. And you made a 2 stock come back (and a close win. My heart was racing that match. I thought I was gonna get pwned). I have to admit, you shocked me this week. Wow you were playing good. Must be that Classic Controller. =P

Comp - All I'm gonna say is BULLS**T!!! Rotfl. I picked a nice *** counter for your gay freakin' Lucas, and I had a one stock lead, and I commit suicide right after returning from losing my one stock lead, and you win. >_<... Ugh, I was so depressed. But you gave me a good, fair match. You're a beast with Lucas.

Bum - You're just mad cool. Lol.

There's a lot of people who's names I don't know(I'm so new here, but at least I'm finally meeting people, and making friends), but the kid that did teams with Cass was a cool guy. Who else. Oh, The guy who let me get in the tourney for free because I helped him clean up after the birthday party was awesome. Dioni's(?) (PostL) was funny, and pretty **** good. Haha. Taka, I feel like I did so much better against you this week, thank god. Blacka-nese, I also think I did so much better against you this week. Last week, you ***** me so bad, who would have thought we get matched up first again? Haha.

Well, there's more people I'd like to shout out, but I'm tired, so I'll see you all next week, and maybe during this week if anyone wants to play. I got a 32in LCD HD TV N***A!!! Hahahaha. Hit me up anytime, AIM and eveything in profile. Message me or w/e.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Wow... New York was lots of fun.

~DA.. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, it was nice being in a tourn with you all again...

blackanese? and Bum...... freaking great job with IC and DK respectively... of course, on the ride up, I was telling everyone that IC and DK are low teir and that YOSHI is ten times better then them yada yada yada yada and boom, they are the two chars that kick me out of the tournament! lol.. was interesting fighting you two! good tourn Bum!

Snake - Man, it really bums me out that we couldn't finish our match. You would have done great at the tourn! Nice MM win... The Yosh will be ready next time.

Diem - lol , you did really well considering all of nyc was taunting you! nothing wrong with third.. ;P

everyone else... good times..

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
i need to practice -_- anyone who wants to smash this week let me know ima be free all week and willing to go anywhere
even bronx just not too late i feel like i did horrible in this tourney
but good in the free play
so right now im willing to go to bronx to play smash bum please teach me *Bows* i am a meer chimp teach me the ways of a gorilla lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
wow thx guys i appericate it. i was shock 2 see so many people at this. this was almost tournament amount of people and it's a weekly. so i was really caught offguard. next time i will have certain stages on n off and see how it works. nj thx for coming and ya will see me over there next weekend. tell me how 2 get there. i can't do shoutouts cause it's just to many people. ya really wanna thx someone.... thx the lady that gave me lots of time to finish the weekly. she didn't have 2 hold it 4 that amount n she did and i appericate that. breden, oscar and my cousin alex thx also. i don't want first and can careless for it so give first to leo... he deserves it. leo is crazy right and he use to annoy the crap out of me, but in brawl he is nice...... still annoyin lol.

d.a thx for coming and doin the matches on ya tv also when ya didn't have to. if u wanna train with me online or off, let me know on aim or pm me here. comp is on the low low.... talkin about he quit when he was busting my *** especially in shadow moses mother sucka lol. hellfox good matches and wes like alwayz good matches. saturdays i think is better cause we have alot more time and i can do things witout being in a rush.

also when you play someone.... please know their name, i had an error cause someone said their name was this and it wasn't at all. if ya feel like some stages were not good or whateva the case maybe... post it here or pm me or message me on aim which is oni163. anymore questions you know what to do........
and yea i just said i wouldn't shout people out, but when you go 2 the bar and wild out thatz wat happens lol.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Well, since Shin got third it looks like I'm coming to next weekly.

Hopefully someone *coughcoughbumandjeffcough* won't put me against D1 first round and maybe someone will team with me this time around. Also, out of towners can have free lodging for the night as always.

Out of town =/= BK or BX

Mad fatties and
dreidels and Gordos. There Will Be Spam.

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!

killa k

Smash Ace
any1 wanna do sum wifi matches (even tho input delay phailz =\) pm meh. i wanna know wut im up against for future weeklies :)

HOTBOX

Smash Cadet
no jons 4 me but i think this game is a joke and yet seem 2 beat people.y is that and i dont have the game lol. u kno wat its not char its the way u play and thats all. koopa is kool cause he has a army behind him world get my bowser u 2 dj a nw much luv 2 to u too u showed thats u dont need a sword or gun 2 win just skill much luv 2 all koppa players that are good

-__-

Smash Ace
Double poooost

Small results:

1. Bum
2. Some kid who beat me twice that I've never seen of heard of. (Basic Sausage) ;)
3. me.
4. Blackanese
5. Jman
5. Ace
7. Pride
7. Rafa

Then I forget.
lmao i cant remember names that good so ill call u New Jersey ;D

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Darn i missed this weeklie but ill check the next one and will be my first one ever
But rest assured Badakin is gonna make some moves with his secret mystery main >_>

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Hey Bum, can you post the actual results for us? When you get up of course... I didn't get to bed till 5:00am! >_< about 9 hours past my bed time!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
wow, it sucks that me and snake had to leave while still in winners bracket lol. oh well, that was fun anyway.

good **** to bust lol. that was a really close match and meta dittos are really annoying >_<. you had a really good meta knight.

gg jman. lol can't belive you don't even have the game... -___- you won doubles though? nice.

nice match hax and bust in doubles. your snake was good hax. i hadn't really played a good snake yett.

D1

Oh shoot NC1Pride from the Yoshi forums? I forgot to shout you out!

Good sh** for reppin dat Yoshi My DUUUDE! and thanks for lendin me your cords for the Wii.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
hehe thanks. no problem, I think I should spend this week trying to unlock that other menu so my wii can be used next time lolol. <== lazy..

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
**** that **** was crazy funn... my match wit comp and leo was too good lol.... leo u sure u dont wanna have that MM wit me no more? lol

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Yea, that's someone I forgot. PRiDE - I didn't even play you, but that match that the kid left, and you won, so because he left I won that match of losers bracket, I was so happy, because if you had lost, I would have sh*t my pants going against you. Lmao.

P.S. Have Mop? train you. ROTFL!

HOTBOX... Who are you?!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Oki dokey. Lets see if I can get out these shoutoutz before my internal batteries die for the day.

Bum / Leo: I wish we coulda gave yall a better match ._. Good shizz on running a tight ship last night. Your my new favorite person for the next 24 hours. Leo... stop being so good...

D1: Many thanx brozie for coming through. Too much fun as always. You + Jman = dead cow and puffball

Jman: You lived a long time those matches. wayyyy toooo longggggggg, but GG's and hella nice 3dede.

Shinigami: You were the MVP bro. You was the ax man for the night. Crazy good yooz ~^.^~

Cass: ... still love ya in a non gay way bro, but geez... * stomps off in an angry rage and kills a dove *

Alu / Venom: I was mad scared thrid match. Nice set as I expected ~^.^~

umm.. darn.. i know i'm forgetting heads and that really blows... Glad NJ came through. Mad heads i never seen all for the sake of brawl. Its a pretty picture sometimes...

Moo

R3N0

Smash Lord
Not gonna lie, I wanna see how good the smash community is in brawl, I've been playing mad hard trying to get nice.

However, I hate brawl. With a passion. I'm only playing it however to keep up in tournaments, cause I love the community and I loved melee..

I still play sheik, in case any of you sharks out there lookin' to call me a tier w-hore.. nvm.. haha I use TL also, get at my tier w-horeness =P

but my sheik is pretty raw.

Anyway, I "MIGHT" come to the next weekly. So look out.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
A little late to do shout-sies but ill do um anyway because i feel they are important.

Dial - ur a good guy lol. work on ur mindgames but honestly dont worry about it cuz this game is a joke. if u still have trouble then just main pit XD.
D1 - u didnt enter singles did you? stop being modest its annoying lol.
Cass - Good **** buddy i think we both got 9th. next time i shooting for at least 5th.
Blackenese - Get at u son. good **** on beating jman and getting 4th. thats pro status right there. and thanks for the 3 bucks ill certainly pay u back next week.
F2B - Really close match yo. its ok cuz u beat wes even though it was a friendly.
Hax - Snake is hard to use. there are mad characters in this game. Falcon is still useable (i dont care what people say)
Dionis - Ganon Ditto?
Snake - ur definitely my best friend lol. GG's my goal is to beat you cuz ur like the best Zss in NYc.
Shadow - sucks you guys had to leave but it wasnt anyones fault. if not for the stupid birthday that day the tourney woulda started earlier. bum might start doing um on saturday so maybe it will be better for you guys.
Jman - D3 is gay >_>... no Jonathan's
Bum - ur always like "im just an average smash player" when ur actually like the best in the world. good **** lol. And way to be super man running the tourney.
Rockin - Where were you???

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Oki dokey. Lets see if I can get out these shoutoutz before my internal batteries die for the day.

Bum / Leo: I wish we coulda gave yall a better match ._. Good shizz on running a tight ship last night. Your my new favorite person for the next 24 hours. Leo... stop being so good...

Moo
lies all lies... i was deffinately runnin the weekly lolz... and im mad im being called the new alex strife ._.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
A little late to do shout-sies but ill do um anyway because i feel they are important.

Dial - ur a good guy lol. work on ur mindgames but honestly dont worry about it cuz this game is a joke. if u still have trouble then just main pit XD.
Thanks a lot dude. I need training. I Really do. The two friends I have (Aside from the community now) are decent, but I'm learning them way too well, and it's to easy to beat them. I need to play against people who are better than me. -_-. There's like 43578320957 of you who live in the Bronx, and I'm free everyday after work. COME ON PEOPLE! The 32in HDTV SHOULD BE BRINGING YOU TO MY PLACE LIKE ZOMBIES! Lol. And it doesn't play in Black and White either. ROTFL. Seriously. Wtf was up with that TV? Anyways. I'm willing to travel, so just tell me if you can play, I need to gtfo of my house!!! >_<!

Top Bottom