• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

mattakataka

Smash Cadet

Except for Wolf all of those are done along with the older pictures.

Also cristin is making key chains of each character so you can use it for your keys and ish^_^

Just letting people know.
ZOMG u made diddy look mad cute i want one >_< could u also make one of him doing the peanut gun and jet packs that would be awesome but either way i want one ^_^ nice going with the stickers

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
those pics are nice, any pics of a keychain so i can see what they look like when theyr made? also, are those pictures the exact way they would be? or are they redrawn each time. pretty much what im gettin at, could i get that rob but in his blue color instead? how much are keychains? sounds awesome

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
It sucks for me I could never get to the weeklies before the events start because of the gay a$$ schedule I have at work. Oh well, I go there for fun and definitely for Melee. Get at my Bowser in both games, lol.

By the way, I want a Bowser sticker and key chain of course :psycho:

BUM163

Smash Lord
2day i go 2 web2zone to discuss things. alex the one that is currently workin at web2zone said they want it 2 keep goin. so lets see how things will be run. if so would people rather singles be first and then teams or the other way around? message me on aim which is oni163 or message/pm me here.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Chibo: I don't have to redraw them but if you want a blue one I can just change the color palette. I don't have a pic of the keychain but they are the small ball chains you get on anime figure keychains, the ones that you snap in.

Taka: Maybeeeeeee XD

DJ: Didn't I already give you one lol.

-__-

Smash Ace
So cristin seriously can i get a custom sticker With ddd sitting down while an army of pikmin just fart on his faces? i want one just like that ill pay double!! O_O

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
>_>

I guess lol. I don't think anyone but you would want a sticker like that hahaha.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
hey cris i just looked through ur DA gallery and really amazing stuff!! seriously those were amazing. my fav was definitely kabuto but all the ones of aeris and the one of zelda with a bow was awesome too. btw celes is my favorite ff6 character and its definitely the best of all (screw ff7) lol everyone should go view her gallery gogogo!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Aww thanks Benny :D yes I remember that you liked Celes, cause she is def. my fav as well.

thx

Smash Ace
were there any good sonic players last weekly? if there were and i go i wont use sonic but if there werent ill use him next weekly =D

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm not gonna be able to go to the weekly, so I guess I have no reason to post here now. So I guess I need something worthwhile to say.

I just had this epic tortilla soup from Campbells. I mixed in some Taco Bell Border Sauce and some cheese and turned a simply awesome canned soup into a truly epic lunch/dinner.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
do you mean bi-weeklies and if so that sucks.

i saved up my money and everything. i was frikin living off 2.50 a day so i could enter singles and doubles and you guys know how skinny i am already. :(:(
Maybe you should win a few MMs to solve that?

I could help. Rock the Luckles hat.

EDIT: I made my 911th post right when someone on Law & Order mentioned 9/11. Mad creepy.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Hey, what time do the singles for Brawl usually start? I don't think I'll make it soon enough 4 doubles.
Pretty late, unfortunately. Usually around 7:30 or close to 8. If it'd start earlier, people wouldn't have to be rushed out the venue. But we have to wait for the "big wigs" to come or else it's not a real tourney.

D:>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Since Ace quit I was wondering if they are hiring. I'm gonna find out, if so I would apply to work there and I can help run these things. I dont think I would have a problem getting a job at W2z. meh, I'll give it a shot and see.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Since Ace quit I was wondering if they are hiring. I'm gonna find out, if so I would apply to work there and I can help run these things. I dont think I would have a problem getting a job at W2z. meh, I'll give it a shot and see.
I can put in a good word for you with management.

I'll let you know that my job there was just as intense as Jeff's, but in different areas. Because of the way things went with school and what not, it was too much for me to handle.

That being said, beware of the management at w2z. Most of them are very chill people but one or two in particular can be real douchebags. So much so that most of the chill people I worked with, Ace included, are now gone.

If you take over Jeff's job, or get any job there, they're gonna make you want to do birthday parties. If so... have fun with that. Good luck. >_>

EDIT: Jesus just signed on and I had a great idea.

SWAT should roll up to a tourney and all be wearing those "Jesus is my Homeboy" T-shirts, but pen in something like, "He got 6th at Pound 3" at the bottom. That would be epic.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can put in a good word for you with management.

I'll let you know that my job there was just as intense as Jeff's, but in different areas. Because of the way things went with school and what not, it was too much for me to handle.

That being said, beware of the management at w2z. Most of them are very chill people but one or two in particular can be real douchebags. So much so that most of the chill people I worked with, Ace included, are now gone.

If you take over Jeff's job, or get any job there, they're gonna make you want to do birthday parties. If so... have fun with that. Good luck. >_>
Dont really matter to me. I had a Job at a place called al-bon-pain. I dealt with a fed up boss. Chick got mad cause i did what she told me to do. She wanted me to do so many things at once. And got mad when one thing was not done.......but she just told me to stop and do something else. Ether way I put up with it so yea. She then fired me cause she was not getting to me. But me doing what she asked got to her. Like she could not set me off.

I dealt with many a-holes at jobs and even school. But I gotta get the job done. I dont care about making friends there or any of the sort. My goal is to do my job and right, get my money and GTFO out.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
why hello thar nyc

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=155442

come to our awesome CT events =]
I would, but for the brief time that I'm back in CT the woman pretty much has me on reserve.

Besides, I give her my money. If I went to your thing I would be losing money to you, Cort. I think in the end willingly giving money and having a legit possibility of sex trumps going to any Smash event. Even if I stand a chance at winning.

That, and the fact that I don't stand a chance at winning.

Top Bottom