• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yo i added the following ppl so add me also!!

steiner
cort
luck
snake
shin bowser
d1
pc
dmbrandon
ninjalink
holla atcha boy
blackanese
eli
nyc fab

dionis pm ur friend code when u get on.

Brian it says urs is wrong when i put it in double check it and pm me it plz!

Alukard

Smash Hero
FIXED !!!!! =) ... sry people i did have the wrong FC up >.>

mad numbers ... i had a feeling i was going to make a mistake XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Imperial Era will soon be back in the smashworld I already have 2 of my members training and getting good really fast. one of them picked up Peach and beat Hugs 1/3. From what I heard, hugs has godly D.I. Once I feel I am up for tournaments again, I'll go to these. But I am not ready to be in any right now for melee/brawl. My crew member is already beasting with Peach. I'm teaching this boy well. I think i'm gonna have a blast with this crew.

Alukard

Smash Hero
you added me...

i'm blushing kiddo. making me feel... semi important around here....lol
shin i added u .... add me man ... same as everyone else ... if u wanna play and u have a good connection add me ... i'm up to play ... just hit me up on aim when u added me =) ... and i'll do the same ^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha, change of plans. I was not expecting this, I may just be at this one on friday. And with my @ crew members, NY-Beast and Mayo. I was just gonna send those 2 to w2z to play and train ober there. But they want me to go. And are giving me B-day cash to go. So I guess they will have thier leader with them. I'm not entering though. Just for the friendlies. Not ready to give my Peach another shot at this after last time .____. This one should be a fun one.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
New Brawl Stickers for sale

Except for Wolf all of those are done along with the older pictures.

Also cristin is making key chains of each character so you can use it for your keys and ish^_^

Just letting people know.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Knowing Starz' habit to be on this thread but just not posting, I wanna make an open challenge, or at least just get some **** off my chest.

I've heard alot of debate about who the best Olimar in the city is. Normally, I'm just as bad as Rockin in that I talk the opposite of ****, and don't get hyped over anything because I'm comfortable in knowing that I would probably be ranked one of the worst smashers in the scene.

However, my Olimar is something that I take pride in, and would like to receive due credit for. I heard from many people that my ROB is good, and while that's nice and everything, I think that, save for me and Dire, no one touches ROB. However, many people are trying Olimar, and he's becoming quickly popular now that everyone sees the potential there.

I wasn't at last weekly and I won't be at the next one, but I hope to see everyone at the one after, and hopefully prove that my name is worthwhile to be thrown into that discussion. If my self-hyping is so uncharacteristic that it's hurting your head, don't worry, it's only temporary. :)

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
honestly quoted for being true and cuz blackense hasnt seen it yet.

there better be a weekly or acemarth might see me the following day looking very angry :mad:
Yo....honestly that's blackanese's side job he just doesn't want you to know so he wears the mask.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
HAB I play with R.O.B. too

He's my secondary

Everytime I wanna use him I hear "I wanna play ur pika, screw R.O.B."

And I pick my chip back up and place it on the rodent

If I make it this friday, I'm only using R.O.B.

SCREW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WANT!!!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
I generally don't add people I don't know. My list is up to 50/64 anyway :s
fair enough that makes perfect sense. ill remove u since u dont know me :)

i have a pretty good connection ( i steal it from my neighbors) so sumtimes it acts up so if im playing anyone and i taunt that its lagging bad ( i have that as a taunt lol) then ill prob leave after that match and try to fix it.

steiner i want rematches! i was lagging so bad as u could tell i couldnt even jump to recover! lol

brian adding u as i type this. dionis give me ur fc so i can pillar u gogogo

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Anyone wants my Brawl code, it's in my profile. I might go again one day but not this week though.

Just one thing though, where are all the Sonic mains of NYC?! It feels like I'm the only one who plays him.:confused:

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yo ben its true that we were laggin like in the stone ages but i'll gladly give u a rematch and my friend mask wants to play u again too, r u on everyday?

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
shin i added u .... add me man ... same as everyone else ... if u wanna play and u have a good connection add me ... i'm up to play ... just hit me up on aim when u added me =) ... and i'll do the same ^_^
I been added your Fc brozie. Sonnas i seen you posted it. we most delfino have to play soon

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
HAB is better than me. He beat me in a money match. 'Nuff said.
Long time ago. I haven't had real competition since I've gotten the game.

Also, your newly found six feet of extension cord for your GCN controller may very well have affected how well you'd do in a MM against me.

Also, I heard mad people are going to Anime Boston, PC, so don't feel bad.

Ron, you and I need to do a ROB ditto. On Yoshi's Story. With the birds that fly in place: Remember?

Top Bottom