• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PlayStation

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Haha, true. Well, this IS my first horror game, so I'm not really that surprised that I'm getting scared.

... But considering the fact that I have anxiety attacks anyway, this might not have been a good purhase. ;-;
If your not into scary games. Silent Hill might also not be your type of game either. Although I found Silent Hill to be lacking in the scary department on their PS3 titles. Silent Hill 2 was the only one that actually had its moments.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Does anyone know of a release date on infamous2? I need to beat the first one...

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Finally, a survival game where it's not just guns and endless bashing.

Though I'm not gonna lie, Microsoft rumors on a MMO Zombie game sounds pretty neat.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I haven't beaten the first one yet as stated, as the Blast Shard trophy had me depressed. Through help on here though, I have faith I can get platinum!

Just trying to finish FFXIII though.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I actually really like it. I was expecting trash given all the negative reviews, but I actually love this game. I think they did well on the story, the battle system is nice, etc.

On the final chapter ;)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
It's such a drag to play that game. I'm still only at the 9th chapter because I have way too many better games to play. XD

I mean, it's fun at times, but it's just too slow for me.
Yep, that's how I feel. It's pretty rare for me to not finish a game but I'm struggling with it right now. The thing is, the last two fights that I've been stuck on weren't because the boss was particularly hard but because it casts doom on you. Yeah, there's no way for me to beat this guy in 17 seconds. Sorry, not happening. lulz at false difficulty.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Yep, that's how I feel. It's pretty rare for me to not finish a game but I'm struggling with it right now. The thing is, the last two fights that I've been stuck on weren't because the boss was particularly hard but because it casts doom on you. Yeah, there's no way for me to beat this guy in 17 seconds. Sorry, not happening. lulz at false difficulty.
The final boss is easy though, if that's what you mean. And equipping weak weapons makes the timer go way up, just saying.

I've finished the game, and I'm going to complete the other stuff.

Edit:
I can't find Sega Downloads...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Infamous 2 now has a release date: June 7th, 2011 for NA.

You can also buy "hero edition" for $99 and it comes with a bunch of stuff. (i.e. music, code for downloadable content in-game etc.)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
The final boss is easy though, if that's what you mean. And equipping weak weapons makes the timer go way up, just saying.

I've finished the game, and I'm going to complete the other stuff.

Edit:
I can't find Sega Downloads...
I'm nowhere near the final boss.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Oh...well sorry, it just sounded like you were complaining about the 5star on him. 5star means nothing except on marks and him, just saying.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ok somebody help meeeeee I'm stuck

I plugged in my HDMI cable to the tv months ago and i got images out and everything. Then I got my turtle beach headsets, plugged in the red and white cords into the av ports and everything was dandy because I was getting sound out. The. About 5 minutes ago I start up my ps3 and it told me if I wanted to turn HDMI on and I guessed I wasn't getting the best out of my visuals so I said yes and now I can't get any sound out my headsets nor my speakers

Please help me I don't know what to do

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You broke it, and it's gone forever. I hear Roger from American Dad in you...

No seriously, does your TV support HDMI sound? Does the headsets? Try using a composite cable on ps3, and then use a hdmi cable again without the headsets plugged in.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Thanks I'll see if I can get it to work

And Roger is one of my favorite cartoon characters of all time lol

EDIT: ok werekill's advice worked thanks

And god damn I can actually see a difference now in my visuals and it's amazing o_o

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
EDIT: ok werekill's advice worked thanks

And god damn I can actually see a difference now in my visuals and it's amazing o_o
You probably had the visuals and audio set for the a/v cables the entire time. Now that you actually set the visuals as hdmi, you should see a HUGE difference.

Also, make sure that it is set at the res that your tv supports. If it only goes up to 720p, setting it at 1080p will only make it laggy.

Top Bottom