• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing Ganondorf in Brawl+ and How to Continue Murdering People

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Sword Ganon sounds hella cool, regardless of being hella bad, haha. I was going to say that being able to pull out a sword and throw it would be one hell of a projectile, but this makes sense.

Great Easter egg. I can't wait to try this out.

*Edit*

My Ganon doesn't have a sword mode after his DTaunt. I don't know if you guys made a joke of it for April Fool's Day, or I didn't get it for real. ;(

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I tried 7.0 last night and I really like the new angle on fair, I didn't think it would make a big difference but it does. I think ganon has finally achieved perfection good stuff guys.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I think it only is on the manual file because mine doesn't have it either.

If it does go in as an easter egg it should require further button presses to make sure you can't do it accidentally.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
In all fairness, sometimes I taunt by reflex when I get a sweet kill. I could definitely see this happening by accident if I played Ganon :p

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
And then you retaunt to put it away since the animation is so fast. Either way this is a silly and pointless discussion. Let's get back to real talk. We all know Sword Ganon is worse then regular Ganon now.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Is this a joke? April fools maybe? I have no sword ganon when I downtaunt, im pretty sure everyone was just playing along.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Is this a joke? April fools maybe? I have no sword ganon when I downtaunt, im pretty sure everyone was just playing along.
I had it, but I lost it in the process of correcting my gct for the most recent update.

If it is still there, where I found it, then download the individual character .pacs and swap your Ganon's .pac.

I am honestly not joking about this being real. Kaiser told me it was made as a April Fool's joke, but it really was included, at least for awhile. It's really funny... and terrible, haha.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
T-T-T-Triple Post

Added KO percentages for D-air and F-air to OP

Also, we need a combo list guys. Try and help me out here. I'll get it up tomorrow or Wednesday

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Just use the one provided with the Brawl+ Gold pack.
Ok.... but it is Gold Ganondorf just with the sword... right? I don't wanna be playing Vbrawl Ganon with the sword I'd rather have Gold Ganon without the sword than Vbrawl Ganon with it

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Hey there, I've been playing the big G on + for a few weeks now, but I have yet to find a way on how to deal with Ivysaur, the little bugger keeps me away with the **** b-air and just murders me with multiple multi-hit attacks.

The only way I've found to somewhat do some damage is to wait for one of his finishing moves, spot dodge, sucker punch him with neutral A, and start the chaos with some stomping and fisting.

Any other strategies you guys have discovered vs the ugly plant dino?

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
I finally updated my Brawl+ >_>

I want to improve the Ganon+ metagame, if possible.

Does anyone have the final Changelist of Ganondorf+ (Version 7.0 Gold) ?

Anybody still playing Brawl+ ? or the focus in on the Project M ?

SonicFan97

Smash Rookie
Nice thread but I just can't stand Ganandorf. To slow, and not very good combos. Sorry bro, I'll stick with Sonic lol

Top Bottom