• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank's Apt. Tourney Vol. 2 BRAWL only -.- 1/31/09

meepxzero

Smash Master
yah now i think about it. id only do that to campy *** gaws/metaknights/marths. I kinda wished they had projectiles so i was forced to approach them cuz every other character they have projectiles to camp me silly and i actually like approaching in brawl. I kinda have no choice in the matter cuz i dont build enough dmg with them running away and most of the time games will time out -_-. I really hate those matches but i have no control in the matter.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL, it should be fun

i know a waitress who works at BWB's, i told her a bunch of us would prolly be heading over after the tourney o_O

SOVAman

Smash Hero
When does McDonalds start serving lunch instead of breakfast on Saturday cuz I need to stock up on some McChickens on the way

Lobos

Smash Master
i did that that to all 3 of my MK lives and twice on my snake at chus!! while you were half asleep!!! then you were laughing at my face while doing so!!! usually that would be messed up but your meep so it was quite comical hahahaha
lol that sounds like meep, he did that to me in melee while ****** my link lol gg meep

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
yah now i think about it. id only do that to campy *** gaws/metaknights/marths. I kinda wished they had projectiles so i was forced to approach them cuz every other character they have projectiles to camp me silly and i actually like approaching in brawl. I kinda have no choice in the matter cuz i dont build enough dmg with them running away and most of the time games will time out -_-. I really hate those matches but i have no control in the matter.
Hell yeah im gonna camp you. ***** don't use ICs and I'll approach lol

hova

Smash Champion
it should be called non-top tier and you shouldn't allow the top 10 or so characters

i'm pretty sure i could **** every character on that list with my Peach except maybe Pika and Zelda

if Peach is out; Pika and Zelda should be out too

edit: also fox and tlink seem too good compared to the rest of the list

meepxzero

Smash Master
I think the actual low tier list is fine. Its probably the most safest list. Even tho a ton of the people on the list arent fun at all to play competitive;y. A ton of people in mid have the potential to be a lot higher its just they arent played much in tourney.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im not even sure about the list yet, no need to start debating. ill decide before the next tourney what i wanna do =P

g-regulate

Smash Hero
low tiers should be mario and below, definitely. thats like 11 characters that are all around the same skill level. if you let in that "E" tier, theres luigi fox zelda ike? wtf? who made this tier list? **** is whack, just those 4 are way better than anyone mario and below.

boss' mario is pretty good, but he just goes mario in tourney, gets beat, and switches to luigi. its like he tries him out and gets squashed every time lol. mario is the official boss whipping boy.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
also i get off work about 10 tonight, if people wanna come by so they dont have to drive early just hit me up. i have an extra bed 3 couches and a chair, lol

g-regulate

Smash Hero
btw if anyone wants to scoop me up in leesburg on the way out there tonight or tomorrow, im only 30 minutes from planks house let me know!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
low tiers should be mario and below, definitely. thats like 11 characters that are all around the same skill level. if you let in that "E" tier, theres luigi fox zelda ike? wtf? who made this tier list? **** is whack, just those 4 are way better than anyone mario and below.

boss' mario is pretty good, but he just goes mario in tourney, gets beat, and switches to luigi. its like he tries him out and gets squashed every time lol. mario is the official boss whipping boy.

Agreed

10eggs

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Jose, sorry buddy, I can't make it :ohwell: got pulled away to NJ at the last minute. You can blame P~S.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Soooo, I changed my mind, I am coming to this. Since Jose found a new teammate already, Lobos, teams? Or whoever Nacker was gonna team with?

Top Bottom