• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank's Apt. Tourney Vol. 2 BRAWL only -.- 1/31/09

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
for the next biweeklies (after this one) im considering doing little different things for each biweekly to keep things more intersting like

one week - metaknight banned
two weeks later - low tier
two weeks later - no projectiles
two weeks later - brawl w/ melee physics (wavedashing/hitstun :p)
two weeks later - random character tourney - each player picks chars at random. each player gets one veto per set once the match starts (no ridiculous matchups!) lol. that would be fun

etc etc. this is mainly because i dont want TOO many people to show up to everything (and i know each event will deter some people) because i want to get things done on time! but mainly i just want to have fun with a game (brawl) that is extremely boring. is anyone else interested?

i would also be open to suggestions for different rulesets.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
meep Should Come With Us To Enjoy An Incredible Fast Food Experience Unlike No Other

Only A Few Restaurants Are Even In The Same League As Rogers, But It's Pretty Much Like This

S Tier

Roy (rogers Lol)

A Tier

Arby's
Chipotle
Subway
Checker's
Sonic??? (i've Never Eaten Here But Heard Amazing Things)
Five Guys

B Tier

Burger King
Kfc
Taco Bell
Chick-fil-a

C Tier

Wendy's
Quizno's
Blimpie's
Mcdonalds

Fail Tier

Popeye's
Who The F*#k Do You Think You Are Putting Popeyes As Fail Tier. Popeyes Is Easily S Tier. You Have offended My Honor. *smacks Tantalus With A Glove*

g-regulate

Smash Hero
rofl @ no projectiles. thats just ********. i am TOTALLY down for the Random tourney and the low tier tourney. THOSE sound awesome

Lobos

Smash Master
I'd be down for low tier.......make me bust out my link.

Also if I make it out this sat, im down for some chipotle.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL lobos this one isnt low tier u have no chance of top 10....

m2k, gtfo out of my thread =D

Lobos

Smash Master
I know, I meant for the one that IS going to be low tier. lol no chance @ top 10.....looking at the results from your last one I don't see it being hard.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Last time I checked yoshi is bottom or low tier so I think that tourney is over before it starts

Low tier + Yoshi = win

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I don't think I would consider peach low tier, sorry Slik! but i'm not sure yet.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
characters for MY low tournament would include (unless i can get a good argument as to why a char should/shouldnt be allowed)

bowser
falcon
fox
ganon
ic's (no infinite!)
ike
jiggs
link
lucas
mario
ness
pika
pit
poke trainer
samus (original only)
sonic
toon link
wolf
zelda

SOVAman

Smash Hero
characters for MY low tournament would include (unless i can get a good argument as to why a char should/shouldnt be allowed)

bowser
falcon
fox
ganon
ic's (no infinite!)
ike
jiggs
link
lucas
mario
ness
pika
pit
poke trainer
samus (original only)
sonic
toon link
wolf
zelda
WTF PLANK NO YOSHI??!?!?!?!? you know he sucks lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I didnt include yoshi just to make you mad lilb

RAPEEE

lol jk, yoshi would be fine.

Luigi...maybe...but i duno, i think he would **** everyone else too hard

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
the actual list isn't as good imo

also sheik is around pikachus level probably a little below. All sheik really has is the chain and F tilt, otherwise pikachu is clearly better

thinking about it again, peach is only slightly better than pikachu but it's really close

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
cause i think the actual tier list for brawl is still very rough. "low tier" is still up to the tournament host i think.

and even if its not "low tier" its more like "not top tier"

edit:: i forgot about sheik, i would allow her too.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I might come to this o.o

LLOD and I kinda started playing Brawl again today.

LOL @ 3 days of practice. I hope that's enough to not get last <.<

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i love how both my mains are in the low tier tourney.i can use either wolf or bowser.awesome.also sheik should be added because sheik is lower then half those characters on the tier lists.

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol what constitutes as an infinite with ice climbers? more than one alt grab? People complain i infinite them when i only do one alt grab 90% of the time =\.

meepxzero

Smash Master
i dont think ive ever done 0 to death against anyone in an actual brawl match. I would have to gauge my eyes out if the first thing i wanted to do was that. It would take a good minute trying to land a grab.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
i dont think ive ever done 0 to death against anyone in an actual brawl match. I would have to gauge my eyes out if the first thing i wanted to do was that. It would take a good minute trying to land a grab.
i did that that to all 3 of my MK lives and twice on my snake at chus!! while you were half asleep!!! then you were laughing at my face while doing so!!! usually that would be messed up but your meep so it was quite comical hahahaha

Top Bottom