• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank's Apt. Tourney Vol. 2 BRAWL only -.- 1/31/09

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
My diddy plays a lot diff than thumbs diddy. Mine is a lot more control though if u dont want to team jcasar its coo with me, ill find someone else. let me know.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Is no one going to pass through any part of metropolitan DC area who can drop by a metro station and grab me?

If I do come I need a teammate.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's cool Jose, we can try it. I'll just hang the ledge, that way I won't get caught up in Diddy's **** :laugh:

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Jcaesar: sounds good. gyros and bananas it is.

LOTS OF BANANAS!!!!!

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Wat you gonna do world when little dogs dressed as bananas and greek food starts getting thrown at you!!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Who Wantz To Go To Chipotle After teamz? ^_^ =D!!!!!

Edit: Nvm f*** chipotle, I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wingz *** yessssssss
bww is not close at all. but theres a place down the street called buffalo wings and beer...we can try that. lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
also chred, ask anyone from nova to pick you up (chu, originals, etc) if u got to a metro station near them and gave them some gas $$

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I want to team with someone besides the usual people I team with but I will most likely team with bonk he too goodz at teams

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
bananas and gyros are too good!
we did awesome that tourney

thx jcaes, now i wanna buy a gyro for lunch... im like broke, dont do this to me!
Ya i think we were 1 place away from money. not bad for our first time teaming.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i think we got 5th out of like close to 40 teams, and they paid out 4th. it was so random lol, neither had a teammate, we did one random friendly, and i convinced u to team with me lol. something worked i guess haha. (*wishes it worked at ch3*)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I love how they literally name that restaurant chain "Buffalo Wings and Beer". They really "hit home" with the direct needs of the consumer, no beating around the bush, no fucking around. Besides getting laid, those are essentially the only 2 reasons to go to a bar, and if you are watching a football game/sporting event, chances are that's all you really want. That's like calling 7-11 "buncha random shit you need sometimes", or calling taco bell "mexican food for under 99 cents"

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sure...all on the main road within a mile of my house we have...

mcdonalds x2
burger king
taco bell
roy rogers
popeyes
arbys
wendys
subway
quiznos
pizza italiano
outback steakhouse
buffalo wings and beer
carrabas italian grill
city buffet
fox's pizza den
baskin robins
dunkin donuts
hard times cafe
KFC
hot wok takeout
fajita grande
ruby tuesdays
el paso mexican grille
famous daves
starbucks

then we have....

giant eagle (grocery)
giant
weis

so yea i guess theres food...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Meep should come with us to enjoy an incredible fast food experience unlike no other

Only a few restaurants are even in the same league as Rogers, but it's pretty much like this

S Tier

Roy (Rogers lol)

A Tier

Arby's
Chipotle
Subway
Checker's
Sonic??? (I've never eaten here but heard amazing things)
Five Guys

B Tier

Burger King
KFC
Taco Bell
Chick-Fil-A

C Tier

Wendy's
Quizno's
Blimpie's
McDonalds

Fail Tier

Popeye's

g-regulate

Smash Hero
they need to decide whether or not junior bacon cheeseburgers (JBRs) are ****ing 99 cents or 1.29, or sometimes more. 99 cent JBRs are the only real allure of wendys, and it seems completely random as to which wendys actually sell 99 cent JBRs

E.king

Smash Cadet
Some have the JBRs as a promotional 99 cent deal because of the location and store sales, Maryland is one of the least likely places to have it where as Delaware is the highest.

Top Bottom