• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank's Apt. Tourney Vol. 2 BRAWL only -.- 1/31/09

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
ill be here to money match all with my jigglypuff. thats right, my jigglypuff and samus are better than most to all of your characters.
+ internets for repping jiggs. jiggs is beast in brawl.

I would come to this if there was a way to take public transportation to it from UMD, or if someone is going to be near CP with a car. I'll see if slik wants to.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
sorry for the double post, but slik's car is busted, so I was wondering if there was anyone with a metrostation near them that would be willing to pick me up for this, I can give money for gas, I just need to know the station and what time you want me there.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ive asked like 10 people who havent posted and everyone has said theyre coming, so post up if youre coming! im guessing more people will start posting the week before the tourney :p

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'll be there unless I change my mind and decide to go to the upstate NY tourney, but that's unlikely, being Super Bowl weekend and all.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Me and Bonk are definitely going to be there my guess is that there are going to be like 40 people there this time

Also I need a teammate anyone interested

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
seriously, there has to be SOMEONE who is driving who lives near a metro station or will pass near one on the way there.

Vist

Smash Champion
yea true but i think it can be done with some good upb's if you get used to the match up

and im pretty far from being used to the match-up lol

meepxzero

Smash Master
good****nitt no teammates again ><.

Yahh candy it didnt strike me till after i left deez's place lol and i knew u were teaming with plank greg its kool al find a last minute partner again >>.

meepxzero

Smash Master
dunno candy if u were completely sure u were gonna team with me i would lol.. otherwise i dont wanna pass up forte if he needs a teammate since i havent heard back from him yet.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
dunno candy if u were completely sure u were gonna team with me i would lol.. otherwise i dont wanna pass up forte if he needs a teammate since i havent heard back from him yet.
well korn just told me hes for sure going to SoVa...so yea if im completely sure now.....lets bring the wrath of CANDEEP!!!!!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Jcaesar ill team.
Blargh I never really liked teaming with Diddy, but that may be thumbs' fault and I'd be willing to give it another try if you want.

EE do you need a ride? Is Tant coming to this? Carpool?

Top Bottom