• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikas at Genesis 2 Go! Roller/Z/Auto/Thugz/King/Leaf/Stealth/Tag/FZ/ESAM/Blash/Brick

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
LOL oh brick being so cute and innocent with his OR imabawss atittude. Being ranked in OR is = me being HM'd in NorCal which is = to roller beating all the pikas with his IC's.

Im suppossed to come play at G2, i havent played since last time i played choice which was 3 months ago, im inactive now cuz i quit, im going cuz tag wants mt to come and meet all the pikas. Im not talking crap, im calling you out on your hype boat of im in OR and i almost beat Z at the ditto so get at me. in that case i played mikeHAZE at a tourney and almost beat him so get at me. ill ditto u at G2, if u lose it means u gotta work on stuff since im inactive now thooooooooo :p ilu

also ive written sveral guides and tutorials for advanced pikas stuffs, plus i wrote the matchup thread and counterpick guide, so im not a random inb4youneverplacedsogtfo

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
LOL oh brick being so cute and innocent with his OR imabawss atittude. Being ranked in OR is = me being HM'd in NorCal which is = to roller beating all the pikas with his IC's.

Im suppossed to come play at G2, i havent played since last time i played choice which was 3 months ago, im inactive now cuz i quit, im going cuz tag wants mt to come and meet all the pikas. Im not talking crap, im calling you out on your hype boat of im in OR and i almost beat Z at the ditto so get at me. in that case i played mikeHAZE at a tourney and almost beat him so get at me. ill ditto u at G2, if u lose it means u gotta work on stuff since im inactive now thooooooooo :p ilu

also ive written sveral guides and tutorials for advanced pikas stuffs, plus i wrote the matchup thread and counterpick guide, so im not a random inb4youneverplacedsogtfo
i dont think i've ever played you in tournament LOL

Captain L

Smash Champion
Wobbuffet dittos with leftovers in third generation?
If I go, I will money match you all until I run out of American money.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Just gonna say it. Im the best at MP1, 2, and PS1 minigames. In fact the only reason Im not the best minigame player of all time is because I stopped playing party games (lol smash).

Added King, Thugz, I think I missed someone. KY and Thugz you guys staying with us?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yep you two stocked me on sv then low percent one stock on delfino. i wouldnt expect anyone to remember me i was pretty bad back then, i had a weak pool and an easy bracket outside of you and hylian who i lost to LOL

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Im gonna try and hack my wii with all the cool games before I go. I almost dont want to enter Genesis just so I can stay up late and play games all night.

Also, is anyone entering or thinking about entering melee/64? All I'm capable of playing is 64 nowadays and might get into melee before I go back to brawl, Im considering both. Im getting pretty good at 64 too, I can beat all the lvl 9 CPUs o:<

Scatz

Smash Champion
Tag, you might as well start practicing some PPL or TA and come to Apex so I can beat you into the ground with Raichu or Yoshi =]

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Im pretty bad at tetris type games. I just cant get into them after awhile Im ready to do something else. I dont mind watching on occasion though.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
im not entering bracket for anyone wanting to play late night gamez n suchhhhhhh. also i can back tag up for the minigame comment, shiro says he ***** at the ps1 clefariy game when he cld only make one more mistake, good **** tag.

also roller i wana play ur ics again, ill dolla mm u itll be fun

Roller

Smash Legend
im not entering bracket for anyone wanting to play late night gamez n suchhhhhhh.

also roller i wana play ur ics again, ill dolla mm u itll be fun
Late night games too good! And you got it.
I'd ask for some $1 FFA MM's with items but i'm not going :(
LOL oh Apex... How I miss you. I'll never forget Winning that FFA MM on Fridge***** with 3 stocks left using lucario. XD

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
lol@me never placing.

Idk who I'm staying with yet. It'd be tight to house with pikas.

Doubles pika only XD

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
leaf, u shld team with me pika doubles at G2 if i go. we cld be team canary.

also the inb4 was for u saying ive never placed, which i have.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol yus.

also ive brought more to the pika community than you ever have or ever will hope to so its ok, even if i havent played since 2010 I know im more valuable than you are so i get by somehow.

p.s. this means if you lose to me at G2 then you should reallllllly work on your pika more, like making his moves autocancel more inb4bair.

Top Bottom