• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikas at Genesis 2 Go! Roller/Z/Auto/Thugz/King/Leaf/Stealth/Tag/FZ/ESAM/Blash/Brick

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo Ally, if I don't see you goin' pika now, we're gonna have some problems.

(beat ESAM in a ditto this time. ;) )

Also, I find it amusing that #1 in OR just barely made it in the top 150 on player listing in the results section.

Also, completely unrelated to smash, a newscaster on the local news today referred to OR as a state full of hicks that can run around nude all day. Apparently they are like the only state in which you can't get arrested for indecent exposure?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Oregon Pika (Whatever the hell your name is) When you actually win more than 40$ at a tournament, come back to me. I'm still riding on that 5 grand from MLG.

Get @ my level?

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Umm my coming will be completely conditional on whether or not my job comes through before the end of april but if that happens (which it should) then i shall come, also the thing with inky is we have like not many people travelling i can't answer for indiana but Eric might wanna come

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i wld love to see u here phael! Id gladly team with you if u wana, pika dubs all the way.

also brick i REAAAAAALLLLY hope you are realizng why people dont like you and why you felt that no one here had a waranted reason to hate you and that we must have got it from your aib days. no, its not that. its that when you came here all you did was talk smack to other pikas and player about how you are so good and beat ppl, when in reality you arent, and we only like to hear ppl who place really well being cocky, like ESAM. If you cant back it up dont talk the smack, the pikas are a nice community of very friendly players and your arrogance is not a welcome contribution. be nice, or dont be liked, or be ESAM, which you wont be.

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
Lol.

As far as I can tell, I was nice, until people started talking **** to ME.
Hell, I didn't say anything to you, I didn't even say anything about how good I thought I was at brawl in the thread, and you just started trolling me.

Same with rizk, and everyone else LOL.

@esam, I've made 150$ at a tourny before lol. And I know I'm not as good as you, but seriously? You said yourself you loled when people thought florida was bad.

Forever Kasrani, you don't back up anything you say with placings or wins. I do. You just automatically think I'm bad because I'm from OR.

You are dumb. IDC what you think of me LOL.
Rizk is ********, you are ********.

I have no problem with anyone else here.

Also@esam. I get very defensive about OR, I don't think we are as good as Norcal or **** like that. But we are HEAVILY underrated.

@roller, lol at hic thing. If that were true, that'd be tight.

and OR's number one? Viviff or T0mmy?

Viviff doesn't travel ever. And when T0mmy travel's he doesn't do well at all lol. He becomes t@mmy.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
uh, so saying ur best player is bad oos dosent help make oregon better son, it maks u guys still bad.

i dont HAVE to back up my claims with anything, Im not active anymore, I dont SAY im really good like you do. I know im an average pika player, and now im inactive, ive been here and the pika community saw me when i was active, they know how good I am. Ive seen ur replays andddddddd yeah you were doin a lot of things that werent good and the players were bad.

if you come to G2 and you place well then good, ill take back what i said, but your "placings" are only from one socal tourney and the fact u played Z and did ok. that dosetn give u the right to smack talk everyone.

im only mad at you cuz we have a close knit community and no matter how much u wana deny it, you came in her gloating, and that makes me mad when people who are not good gloat. so please just try and be modest about your skill. i dont have a problem if your modest, but when you gloat its just gahhhh please stop it! Dont feed the troll bait on ppl who are trolling you! im not trolling, im just mad cuz all i ever hear from you is you trying to defend oregon and saying your good, just say "k" and let the ppl stop trolling lol.

im sorry if it feels like im being mean, i wana be friends im a pika to u know, but i cant stand it when ppl gloat and they arent amazing players

Roller

Smash Legend
T0mmy. And I think it's pretty obvious why he doesn't do well when he leaves OR...

Also, FZ you're taking this a little too seriously. Lay off a bit.

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
You have seen a doubles video that I have, or hella old videos I have.

I did ****ty in the dubz vid. you have no idea how good I am. and the first thing you did to me was trash talk me and tell me how bad I was.

Roller

Smash Legend
umad?

mm ics?
OH IT'S ON.

You have seen a doubles video that I have, or hella old videos I have.

I did ****ty in the dubz vid. you have no idea how good I am. and the first thing you did to me was trash talk me and tell me how bad I was.

I love how your defenses for losses for you and other OR players are always, "Oh, but we sucked there!" or "We always do awful in that situation!" etc.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yeahh roller has a point....

btw u shld check ur profile. but still, stop being cocky.........plz. vids or it didnt happen. ur right when u say i dont have any idea, cuz i havent seen ANY good vids of u nor do i hear any placings.

edit: uh ohhhhhhhh ima have to get outgayed by ur ics again? well, lets see how u handle me now that i have the element of inactivity, bet ull get 3 stockeddddddddd

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Look at my profile on aib for placings.

And I only john for t0mmy for OOS. I only have vids up where I lose cuz I never think to record when I win XD

I do place though. Consistent top 7 at GC's (both OR and WA) and top 3 in OR.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Hey dude just prove yourself at Genesis. If you outplace anyone in here who is hating then good for you; you made your point and they were wrong. But if you drown in a kiddie pool then tough cookies bro.

No one is saying you're bad or putting your region down. Look at it this way, I place/used to place similarly to you. Here's the difference, I'm in a sub region (two hours away from the main SoCal action) with AC, Tearbear, MogX, Hall, TKD, Zekey, MogX, Havok, IceDX, Fierce and Neneh. All recognized throughout SoCal and Baja. Your only notable players are the twins and whoever decides to make the trip from Washington.

EDIT: Esam, do you know if Gallax is coming?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
^^^^^^

and you see how he dosent talk smack? prove yourself, till then stop with the im good talk, cuz all its proving is nothing

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Take it to VM's kiddies. If youre confident in your skill over someone elses you shouldnt have to be arguing ;)

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
lol@people thinking t1mmy is good. Not saying hes bad, but he hasn't beaten me in over a year. Viviff consistently beats t0mmy, for those who think hes bad. \

Pwneroni has some noteable wins. Tearbear to name a big one. If thats not smack talking Forever Kasrani, idk what is.

IDC though. I'll just prove it at genesis 2 XD I love how eager people get to see me fail. *Coughrizkforeverkasranirollercough* It just makes me that much better.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You gotta step up dude. :)
^^^^^^
and you see how he dosent talk smack?
I should have mentioned I only talk about my placings in the tourney results thread. It would have made my point my point a bit better and clearer. At any rate, I didn't mean to stir the waters. *Edits post.*

Lol! Nah I agree with you this time. :)
Well, this IS mildly entertaining. Grab a Wisbiscuit and take a seat KLo.

Does anyone know if Gallax coming to Genesis?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I wouldn't doubt if he outplaced several Pikas, but you all will get in the 30s or lower.

BTW, comparing yourself to Norcal is pretty...bad. Zex is MAYBE breaching top 10 of Florida, I'm thinking closer to 11-13. He wouldn't scratch the surface in the NE regions where their MKs are better so the practice against them is better.

Sky is decent, but really? You are saying you are worse than Norcal? That is tewwible. The only time people stopped ****-talking Florida is when we backed our **** up at MLG/Pound. Hell, our unranked Snipa beat Tommy 2-0 (Or timmy, he played MK) at MLG Orlando when a lot of people from Florida were bad.

Prove your **** at Genesis son, and by prove I mean get 25th or better or you shouldn't be ****-talking/being arrogant.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
norcal bad. but or worse lol.

and lol at proving ur better at g2 cuz u wont but kk, im done here

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i agree with the hael who is agreeing with stealth who is agreeing with roller who is agreeing that esam said everything right for once.

I started thinking that, since i was really inactive since tag asked me to go t g2, and me not being here has been healthy for me, im weighing whether to go to g2 or not.....

i wana go but i wldnt even enter bracket since im trying to be inactive, and its just suking me back in so man idk im really tryna decide what to do here lol

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Lawrence, go and don't enter. Think of this trip as a Smash themed vacation instead of a tournament.

I didn't plan on entering (mostly going for the hype and the prosu burgers) but I'm becoming more and more tempted to enter.

Scatz

Smash Champion
If you're going to keep yourself from getting sucked back into smash, then just only go as a vacation to see other people and play old nostalgia games. After all, you're gonna have to drop gaming down to a minimal level (or possibly no level) later in life. Enjoy it while it's there lol.

Roller

Smash Legend
It sounds to me like you are going to go out of your way to avoid enjoying a good time because you don't want to get sucked into gaming. Wouldn't that mean gaming had even more control over your actions?

Just some food for thought. You should come.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
hmmmmmmmm. ok then it sounds like u guys are right. alright then ill come, maybe its just me feeling like i have to live up to my expectations of being good because i dont wana fall behind on my skill when i saw u all last.

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
My goal is to place top 20 XD

But we'll see :p

T0mmy plays ROB lol. T1mmy isn't that good.

Heres the thing. I truly believe I am good enough to place that high. If I don't I'll apologize to EVERYONE for **** talking, and realize that I'm not that good. Until then, I'm believing that I can do it :p You guys really can't stop me either XD So I'll keep **** talking until I either completely fail, or prove I'm good.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i also have a similar belief but i keep mine quiet :o the only thing i **** talk about are pika dittos because im gonna take everyones money -EVEN ESAM- at the pika ditto :D

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
but WHY cant you just NOT **** talk and make yourself not hated and...........ugh nvm whatever

so i have my pokemon white team all done, its got a zorark, cobalion, co***rigus, shaymin, latias, and jirachi.

i wana try it out if anyone thinks theyll have their team done by then id love to play (hints at pokesav to save hours for anyone who wants to play)

also tag if ur here, i challenge you to a duel of mario party minigames! and the clefairy game on ps1!!!!!!

out of curiosity, how many of you would play diddy kong racing if i brought it?

btw leaf, i mm u to a ganon ditto, do u accept? ill make a poster like i made for ussi if u accept ittttttttttttttt

Top Bottom