• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright series (Ace Attorney Trilogy now on 3DS)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Are the wii ports worth it? The originals are quite steep on price over at amazon.
Wii versions aren't worth it. They're direct ports from the DS games. In it, you can shake the Wiimote to present evidence.

So yea, I'd get the ROMs.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
It's probably just a problem with her files or something. Who knows?

I don't know what I'm gonna do when I finish playing the series. It's not like I can play it again right away. Well, I could, but I probably shouldn't. I am perplexed.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
OMG, yes.
I really didn't see it coming either the first time I played it. I love when he pulls a brandy snifter out of nowhere. Just... awesome.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
You dont like apollo justice?

and by apollo justice

i mean Klavier Gavin. So ******. I aspiret o be him one day

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Isn't it only like ten dollars on the Wii?

My friend downloaded some of the ROMs and they kept freezing.
Depends where they downloaded them and which flashcart they are using. None of them have any AP as far as I know. (anti-piracy)

Anyways, since we're not allowed to discuss this sorta stuff, the Wii ports are not worth it. Sure you can play 'em on your TV but I want to take the games with me so I can play them on the go!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
You hate Jean Armstrong? D:
I don't like Kudo that much, but Don Tigre is where it's at.
Yes. Jean Armstrong is terrible. And so awkward. And Kudo is just terrible. And Don Tigre is awesome until he starts talking. And then he's terrible.

He says "youse." YOUSE. :mad:

Wrath`

Smash Master
Too bad no one has make a flash game where you play as Tigre in the court and get Maggie convicted. I am sure it would be awesome.

Tigre has a pink moped, you can not top that.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Too bad no one has make a flash game where you play as Tigre in the court and get Maggie convicted. I am sure it would be awesome.

Tigre has a pink moped, you can not top that.
You know it. Chicks dig the pink.
I'm proud of completing 4-3 by myself. Just did trial-and-error w/ that case.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I just finished the fifth game in the series! Wow, the last case was long. The dialogue between Edgeworth and Franzisca was amazing.

However, I hate that old lady.

Guilty Love is my ringtone
Silver Samurai theme's my message tone :p

Oldbag really needs to go away. Larry, I can take him or leave him.

Every case needs one ladder joke though.
What's this about the ladders? I don't remember anything special about ladders...

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Oh the memories. To be fair the old lady and Larry were much more bareable with Edgeworth than Phoenix. I really, really hated Oldbag in the first three games. Annoying as hell and she hates your guts. Larry just needs a slap. Or ten.

Didn't realise the step ladder joke was in all of them :laugh: I only remember those lines in two.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
What's this about the ladders? I don't remember anything special about ladders...
There's a ladder joke in every game, afaik.
If you examine a ladder, you say "it's a ladder," and your assistant will say "no, it's a stepladder," and then you wonder what the difference is.

It's better to see it, then explain it. It's in case five of Investigations, and case two of AJ. I can't think of the other ones off the top of my head.

Top Bottom