• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright series (Ace Attorney Trilogy now on 3DS)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm playing them in chronological order and I'm only up to Justice For All :urg:
You're not alone droogie, you're not alone....

Anyway, I'm on Case 2, I got stuck and I had to look up what I needed to do.

How was I suppose to know I was to go visit Maya? I checked every location, even the detention location, but she wasn't there, seems odd that the story advanced after I had looked at the FAQ.
:mad:

Scabe

Successful Businessman
♣ Yeah I'm not liking the music so far for Justice For All.

First one had an amazing soundtrack. I think the court theme was way better than it is in Justice For All.

Speaking of music themes, I think it was Detective Gumshoe that had a really good one.

Anyway, I'm on Case 2, I got stuck and I had to look up what I needed to do.
I admit it that I've been stuck alot a few times and had to use a walkthrough. :embarrass ♥

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Ehhh, I'm not so sure, I think JFA might be the weakest. Not saying much, they're all good.

Klavier Gavin is too good though.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Guilty Love!

Also the best part of T&T is
Franny vs Edgeworth in court!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I just finished case three and four in TaT. Case three had some interesting twists, but I thought it was pretty average. Case four was intense!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Still on case 2 for Justice For All, I wonder who the murderer is and how they did it. I haven't used a walkthrough yet so I'm proud of myself.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Still on case 2 for Justice For All, I wonder who the murderer is and how they did it. I haven't used a walkthrough yet so I'm proud of myself.

OMG, it's teh Pearls.
You'll be surprised about the murderer. It's weird how it happens too.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I had to use a FAQ a few times during the series. Some parts I can't figure out on my own.

*embrassed*

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Ahem. I stayed up until 1:30 in the morning to finish Trials and Tribulations. And here's what I think:

Case 1: Pretty darn good.
Case 2: Meh.
Case 3: DAMMIT, WHY WON'T THIS CASE END ALREADY?
Case 4: Pretty darn good, once again, though a little too short.
Case 5: Excellent.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I used a FAQ for Case 5 in AA, I stayed w/ a guide through most of JFA :p. I don't think I used the guide a ton for T&T, probably for the last few cases.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I thought everyone would like case 3 in T&T, every character in that case is funny. ); ♥

Wrath`

Smash Master
I hate when you would use a guide and then

A) You realize how dumb you were for not picking up on something. (I literally spent an hour in JFA Case 1 not seeing Maggie's name spelled wrong)

B) Realize that it logical is out there or makes no sense.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
All the time Sometimes I just try random things and present random evidence hoping it will work and then when I'm right I'm like, how the hell were you supposed to figure that out?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
haha YAh there are a few times i like would look at a cross examination, save, and just run trial and error cuz i was like.....what the ****

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Also, I finished the second case in JFA, that was a good case and a cool twist. Also seeing Ini do this over and over really started to annoy me :mad088:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
All the time Sometimes I just try random things and present random evidence hoping it will work and then when I'm right I'm like, how the hell were you supposed to figure that out?
Me too. Process of elimination works in this game.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I know! She's so cute! I would post gifs, but I'm at work and these computers would die trying to load that many images at once. :mad:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I like how the only discernible difference between young Mia and older Mia is how her boobs are now too large to fit into her shirt. :p

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Yay Scabe started playing the AA series! <3

I finished all of the AA games, i think capcom is making a new one atm.

Heres a welcomin present for Scabe <3

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Double post because I can.

Guys, I'm trying really hard to play Apollo Justice, and I just can't do it. I'm on the second case, and it's so boring. T_T

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Guys, I'm trying really hard to play Apollo Justice, and I just can't do it. I'm on the second case, and it's so boring. T_T
I was stuck on that forever. I needed to show Ema something that I had, but I never examined it :dizzy:

I liked case 3 in that. I'm on 4 in AJ.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'm giving Edgeworth Investigations a try, and man Edgeworth is such a boring character compared to Phoenix. I really like the graphics of the game though and the new features.

Top Bottom