• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright series (Ace Attorney Trilogy now on 3DS)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Gant is pretty awesome. ;)

Guys guys guys, I am playing the fourth case now, and it's SO GOOD.

EDIT: Of JFA, I mean.

Yeah, case 4 is amazing. The fact that you
know who the kidnapper is and where he is
made the game that much more interesting.

Plus, the ending is AMAZING but I won't spoil it.

§leepy God

Smash Master
JFA would had been one of my favorites if case 3 didn't kill it for me. First case that I wanted to end... fast. Dx

Other than that, I loved the game, just not as much as the other PW games.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, JFA wasn't a bad game. It was just my least liked in the series. Kinda sucked how it only had 4 cases while all/most of the other games in the series had 5 cases. Rip off!!!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Yeah, JFA wasn't a bad game. It was just my least liked in the series. Kinda sucked how it only had 4 cases while all/most of the other games in the series had 5 cases. Rip off!!!
AJ has four cases. OMG, it's a pattern: 5, 4, 5, 4, 5. Holy shizz.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Oh sweet a Phoenix Wright page! A few days ago I finished the first game and I really loved it. The characters, the music, the dialogue is amazing!

So I moved on to the Miles Edgeworth game because I was hyped up about it and when I played through a small fragment of the first case, I really didn't get into it . So I've decided to put off that game and play Justice For All for chronological reasons.

Anyways just some random sprites that make me laugh:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Lulz. Have fun w/ the 3rd one. Cases 1 and 4, you play as Mia :bee:

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I just got into this series a couple weeks ago. Really loved the first one, and JFA was pretty cool, espicially the 4th one.

I still have to get into TaT (been distracted with Investagations recently).

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I just started playing Justice for All, I finished like the first chapter of the firs chapter if that make sense. Anyways I'm liking it so far.

Man I love this girl:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
These games really don't have any replay value in them. I replay them after a while when I forget the cases.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
We'll see. I think I have a pretty good idea of who Godot is, and his relation to Wright already, so I'm not holding my breath. :ohwell:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Franzy > Gavin > Edgeworth > Manfred > Godot > the random guy with the hair that is always at the beginning

Scabe

Successful Businessman

Is this girl of Phoenix Wright? If so, she looks so cool.

Also...Seeing this made me laugh. I love how he squeezes his cheeks :laugh:

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Apollo Justice should be at least the second worst while Justice For All being the worst. The reason being both those games had a total of four cases, which made those two games the shortest. However, Apollo Justice had a lot of twist in turns in case one and case four which makes up for being the worst. Justice For All have case 3 was the worst possible thing that has ever came to the Phoenix Wright series, plus the music while in court is the worst in the seires, it wasn't bad, just not as epic as the other games. ♥

Top Bottom