• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright series (Ace Attorney Trilogy now on 3DS)

_Sheik

Smash Lord
The game's story (as is revealed so far) makes it hard for me to imagine how exactly it can be divided into episodes. I'm assuming that the usual 4 or 5 Turnabouts/trials will take place in that same foreign country?

☯ Hopefully some more time that Athena being the leader attorney. I can't wait to see some gameplay.
Mia, Maya and Trucy are the only girls I really love out of the whole series (and perhaps Kay Faraday, but haven't played Investigations to know about that). Athena, Pearl, Fransizka (is this the correct spelling?) are barely good, and I don't mind going through a case with Athena being the lead defense lawyer, but her personality seems just flat to me. Shrug.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
That'd better be done wright and do the series justice, instead of being a disgrace to it (just putting a possibility up on the table).

Top Bottom