• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
i imagine DDD small step is banned. even though i most likely wont be using him lol, probably gonna need metaknight this whole tourney.

Da Beast

Smash Rookie
YO STEVE EAT **** O_o Daddys lil girl is hostin a tourny. u still want that pony 4 ur bday. by the way i picked u up some training BRA's WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I might go to this.
How does that mean confirmed? lol

I would really like to go to this, especially since its such a large crowd going. Thing is, I need to know if there is anyone who can definitely give me and 2-3 friends a ride to the train station after the tourney before I can tell you guys whether or not I can go to this. Hopefully someone who plans on staying for almost the entire brawl singles.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
How does that mean confirmed? lol

I would really like to go to this, especially since its such a large crowd going. Thing is, I need to know if there is anyone who can definitely give me and 2-3 friends a ride to the train station after the tourney before I can tell you guys whether or not I can go to this. Hopefully someone who plans on staying for almost the entire brawl singles.
yes you will be able to get a ride to the train station after the tourny. there will be plenty of people with cars so ya it is like 5 minutes from the station

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
yes you will be able to get a ride to the train station after the tourny. there will be plenty of people with cars so ya it is like 5 minutes from the station
Alright, I'll go then. I just have to get the OK from my parents (high school noob) and a ride back home from the train station that night (lol), but I'm pretty sure that can be arranged. You can put me down +1 friend right now, the others arent sure yet.

Vanek, Ill team with you again. If we team often, maybe we'll get some team stuff down lol

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
****,this looks ****ing insane,im definetly coming,ill ask chudat if he wants to team if not does anyone wanna be my partner,u could try me out on wifi(lag).

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
azen just told me he is coming if chudat goes so i put them on maybe. Who knows apparantly this gametable tourny is a National tourny. Watch like none of them show.... i would be so sad :([/QUOTEi

man i hope i dont miss this tourny like i did with the last one,it better not snow cuz this is like a 2 hour ride from my house but ill do anything to go.and u shouldnt be sad even if they dont go,just look who u have coming,and thers more confirmed for aib

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
You do realize if all these people come its going to smell like complete ****. Its going to be cramped as ****. Gametable is def not the biggest of venues, but I might be coming to this.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
You do realize if all these people come its going to smell like complete ****. Its going to be cramped as ****. Gametable is def not the biggest of venues, but I might be coming to this.
i know it isn't the biggest it might be a lil cramped that is why i might have to make a cut around 80 or so. Otherwise we will have to have some people be outside and go in and out to make a lil room. so dress warm XD but ya we will see if all these people show. it maxes out at around 80. the last one had 65 or so and it seemed ok not to crowded so i think we will be ok.

also do u know if reno and jman are comming i wanna confirm you guys if you are

Alukard

Smash Hero
i know it isn't the biggest it might be a lil cramped that is why i might have to make a cut around 80 or so. Otherwise we will have to have some people be outside and go in and out to make a lil room. so dress warm XD but ya we will see if all these people show. it maxes out at around 80. the last one had 65 or so and it seemed ok not to crowded so i think we will be ok.

also do u know if reno and jman are comming i wanna confirm you guys if you are
jman should b coming to this ... as long as i am as well =]

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
ok guys i am gonna start keeping track of the setups being brought and also i might have to make a cut around 80 or 100 or so so it doesn't get overdone. i don't believe there will be over 100 anyway but just in case be there early.

i also might add a preregister feature like COT4 to make sure people are guaranteed entry. XD i cant wait!!!!

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
ok guys i am gonna start keeping track of the setups being brought and also i might have to make a cut around 80 or 100 or so so it doesn't get overdone. i don't believe there will be over 100 anyway but just in case be there early.

i also might add a preregister feature like COT4 to make sure people are guaranteed entry. XD i cant wait!!!!
well ive never been to the place,but if thers another empty room u should just have people stay ther and do freindlies meanwhile while ther waiting to be called with a microphone,also u should blast some music http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Mimi5fimYKc&feature=channel_page

Top Bottom