• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
If anyone from out of state would need housing for instance DSF or if Canadians or md/va people come which shouldn't be alot of u, i might be able to house you guys for one night so u dont have to try to get back at such a late hour but it is all up to u.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
someone team with me!
i play falcon and luigi, im now starting to use samus and jiggz

brawl btw

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
If anyone from out of state would need housing for instance DSF or if Canadians or md/va people come which shouldn't be alot of u, i might be able to house you guys for one night so u dont have to try to get back at such a late hour but it is all up to u.
I should be able to help with housing too if ya don't mind a dorm room.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
I might be able to bring Brawl+ to this for friendlies if anyone is interested.
unfortunately i cant have anything but regular brawl and melee being played. i mean i guess you can enable brawl plus for a friendly when before the tourny starts but once it starts ALL setups will be used for tourny and no more friendlies will be allowed. there will be tooo many people and toooo many events to do in one day so i am going to be a lil strict with getting matches done.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol the venue is going to make more than 1st place in singles at this rate...

With 85+ people showing up, wtf is up with this crap?

"Payout
1st = 70%
2nd = 20%
3rd = 10%"

Surely you meant:

Teams:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%
4th: Money back since the tourny is gonna be so big

Singles:
1st: 50%
2nd: 25%
3rd: 15%
4th: 5%
5th: 2.5%

Right?

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
lol the venue is going to make more than 1st place in singles at this rate...

With 85+ people showing up, wtf is up with this crap?

"Payout
1st = 70%
2nd = 20%
3rd = 10%"

Surely you meant:

Teams:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%
4th: Money back since the tourny is gonna be so big

Singles:
1st: 50%
2nd: 25%
3rd: 15%
4th: 5%
5th: 2.5%

Right?
yes i am planning on changing it you just got a a lil bit ahead of me Inui XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Is Inui coming? Does that mean the GOTM rule is in effect?
Who cares? I can beat ChuDat's Ice Climbers in Melee. I don't care about that character. :laugh:

@Knightmare: All right. I'm just making sure I'm not going to a tournament where 1st gets nearly everything and everyone else that does well gets just a pat on the back.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Who cares? I can beat ChuDat's Ice Climbers in Melee. I don't care about that character. :laugh:

@Knightmare: All right. I'm just making sure I'm not going to a tournament where 1st gets nearly everything and everyone else that does well gets just pat on the back.
i could understand that dont worry you will get some money if you get 4th or 5th j/k

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Let me do commentary. I'm really familiar with the whole region and knowledgable in general. :D

dmbrandon is the best one for it though, imo.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Let me do commentary. I'm really familiar with the whole region and knowledgable in general. :D

i will let a bunch of people do commentary as long as it stays pretty much in context of what is going on. It is really all for fun and ya i will do some commentating as well. Ill allow a few people do commentary such as you inui, malcom, blackanese, atomsk etc... anyone that can keep the people entertained, is knowledgeable of the match, and is known pretty well. The commentary will NOT be used for givin everyone and their Mama a shout out

Also inui do you know for sure if DM is coming this way i can confirm him???

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
yes most likely there will be live stream and commentary
niiiiiiice, be sure to send me a link :bee:

But, the point of commentary is to just m... wait you guys are East Coast nvm. =P jk any commentary is good commentary. Even Cort's monotone. btw I hear you're coming to HERB.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
dang thats awsome ustream,insted of watching ill be playing this one,but hopefully my match gets into the ustream,btw inui ur hated on the ustream XD

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lmao me and malcolm would **** on commentary. The chemistry is ridiculous, goes way back. Im probably gonna be high as balls once this rolls around.

doowop

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if I'm gonna go if I don't have a teammate. So far, everyone who said they were teaming with me have failed.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
I don't know if I'm gonna go if I don't have a teammate. So far, everyone who said they were teaming with me have failed.
i am sry doowop i def would team with you if you want incase ur bro dont go. but i really wish your bro comes cause he helps with the tourny too XD

Top Bottom