• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
i thought we were gonna be teaming again for this. but whatever i can get another partner.
Oh I guess I miread the posts, I thought you said you were teaming with someone else. Idk then. I'm up for teaming up again. If not this one, then I guess the next Castle golf one. I guess it depends on whether or not doowop decides to go.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
random question: whats up with the pheonix era presents?
i am in a crew called phoenix era along with eli, snakeee, and alex strife. we are makin a comeback bringing you the best tournaments for NY. this really aint mine its to get the phoenix era name out there. besides eli is helpin me run things

Clash_X

Smash Rookie
Dabuz doesn't play offline lulz take him off nao! and I just pre-register off AiB sooo yea xD

Haunted

Smash Cadet
Hey, mister, I do think he is a professional, or at least near that status. His Fox is amazing!

Nice! He's on the list. That just persuaded me to come to this tournament. I have to play him as I lost to him. I honestly think Meta Knights are his specialty. He said that my Meta Knight is good, though! But, that was quite a long time ago, and I don't play Meta Knight anymore. Instead, I've tried to pick up Fox as one of my primary characters. It would be quite cool if I got to play him again.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
If people save any matches they want uploaded to youtube on wiis with the infinite replay hack, I can copy them all to my SD card and upload them when I get home. Each replay takes up about 30-80 KB, and my SD card is 2 gig, so I can hold a lot. Plus, if for some strange reason I run out of space, ill have my 8 gig thumb drive that I can transfer replays to (assuming there will be a computer at the venue). Space is definitely not an issue. Plus, the video quality's pretty beast, if I do say somyself.
Check out this vid from the last Castle Golf Smashfest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_QRvFqI4LE

(No offense MTD, its just a sick video)

BTW Haunted are you going or not? lol

Haunted

Smash Cadet
If people save any matches they want uploaded to youtube on wiis with the infinite replay hack, I can copy them all to my SD card and upload them when I get home. Each replay takes up about 30-80 KB, and my SD card is 2 gig, so I can hold a lot. Plus, if for some strange reason I run out of space, ill have my 8 gig thumb drive that I can transfer replays to (assuming there will be a computer at the venue). Space is definitely not an issue. Plus, the video quality's pretty beast, if I do say somyself.
Check out this vid from the last Castle Golf Smashfest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_QRvFqI4LE

(No offense MTD, its just a sick video)

BTW Haunted are you going or not? lol
I think that it's safe to say that I'll most certainly be in attendance on the 21st of February; however, I'm quite unsure as to my entry in the brackets. I don't think it'll be happening. So, in that case, I'd just be playing friendly matches, I suppose.

But, I digress... I don't think it's possible to copy saved replays onto an SD card, as the replays for Super Smash Bros. Brawl are simply .BIN files, meaning they're just input commands for characters to re-enact a match. I could be incorrect, but I'm quite sure that is the scenario. May I suggest 1337 h4xxxxz0rz1ng your Wii to do the extended replays? If you don't have a copy of the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, I will most certainly be able to lend you a copy.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
But, I digress... I don't think it's possible to copy saved replays onto an SD card, as the replays for Super Smash Bros. Brawl are simply .BIN files, meaning they're just input commands for characters to re-enact a match.
Yeah, they save as .bin files, but I can put my SD card into my wii and play the replays into my dazzle.

And Eli, thats friggin sick

Top Bottom