• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
guys this tourny is still not for a month or so there are others like apex in the city and ch5 on the 14th and COT4 on the 7th and 8th. also bx weekly this friday hosted by my d00 Bum!!! be there ima try to be there it is mad hard for me tho

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
uh, if that can be explained to make sense by someone i will give them a nickel and 3 pennies, and trust me, thats alot, because that means i have 8 less pennies than a dollar now and means you only need 92 more pennies to go before you have a dollar
It's because he's a bum, thus homeless. Thus the implication that Bum can gimp, despite not owning a house, let alone a Wii/TV/Smash to practice on.

Eaode

Smash Champion
It's because he's a bum, thus homeless. Thus the implication that Bum can gimp, despite not owning a house, let alone a Wii/TV/Smash to practice on.
Specifically, when He 'gimped' Morg (really he just fell off the stage and died lol), and someone screamed out "That's the BUM Gimp right There! You don't got no House, that's how you gimp!"

ANTi_

Smash Hero
your mom got a live stream, 3cents to whoever gets it
its funny how you can say this stuff on the boards and in real life your such a quiet child. lol

I need a teammate anyone *{GOOD}* wanna team :laugh:

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Since you're using Tio, are you going to use the "separate by location" function so I don't have to play my friends first round? If you will, I might go to this one.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Just go up to the TIO when they are making brackets and say hey can you put me and my brothers or sisters or friends on separate sides? Then they'll gladly do it...

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
that makes sense
Specifically, when He 'gimped' Morg (really he just fell off the stage and died lol), and someone screamed out "That's the BUM Gimp right There! You don't got no House, that's how you gimp!"
so does that
I forgot, fine, 4 cents each?
yeah, theres a problem thar, i have 3 pennies and a nickel, meaning one of you get 5 cents, one gets 3, you guys should do sudden death one stock captain falcon mirror on hyrule to decide who gets the higher amount
its funny how you can say this stuff on the boards and in real life your such a quiet child. lol

I need a teammate anyone *{GOOD}* wanna team :laugh:
lol, well, most people are different in the way they speak online and offline, and im quiet for many reasons, not just that i have a voice and speech impedement( with th's like in theword another) that MOST people not used to it get annoyed at

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Im 75% sure Im going unless something stupid happens... its complicated, but I'll probably come. Add me to confirmed. =)

Anti partner?

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Alright i am not gonna keep track now of who is bringin setups cause i am not gonna remember when it is tourny time. So just please we need everyone to try to bring some kind of setup if you can i am aiming for like 18 setups if possible

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Wow Ally and PC Chris might go to this? DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Get that live stream going! This should be hype.
Ally is more probable than PC but we will see be happy DSF is coming from Cali to play and M2K coming to rep joisy LMAO, dont forget our own pros in NY too.

Top Bottom