• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 5

Asa

Smash Hero
bundtcake is the easiest for you to get to, unless you're flying into the abbotsford airport, then it would be better to stay with breez

breez

Smash Ace
Where are you flying in to?

If you are going into Abbotsford you can stay with me and we can catch a ride with LFL. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I can confirm four DeDeDe players on the island (I think there's 5 or 6 total). 2 main DeDeDe, two play DeDeDe well, and two others just play him.

And I think there were a couple that used to play (or play) DeDeDe on the mainland...

Landon, I'll GaW money match you, then non-GaW money match you (I've got several characters I'm willing to use in money matches... like 10 lol).

Captain L

Smash Champion
Alright starwaffle, extra flashy pika ditto MM?
Robert I'll go my second during the second money match.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Captain L, what are your thoughts on the GaW vs pika match-up? I'll happily go one of my other mains vs your pika in our MM if you'd prefer.

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
i secondary D3 and my D3 is legit

anywho, i have some good news, bad news, and good new.

first the good news, I got the job i wanted!!! really excited i got permanent work, benefits, going to be awesome!

Bad news, i start Wednesday... so I'm going to be in Camp and will not be able to attend Pheonix 5

The good news...... Yall dont get 3 stocked and chaingrabbed this tourney. sorry =( guess someone else will have to win.

All in all im really ****ing upset i wont be able to come, at the same time i got some good real life **** happening for me, so ill be at the next pheonix, scouts honor. I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

Brian will get to play sometime i promise ;D

Jake.... **** yoshi.. lawl

ben.... ill 3 stock you some other time, your not worth my time anyway, scrub MK's pshhhh ;D

Robert, sorry bro, your going to have to team with trevor, I'm sure you guys will do fantastic anyways, but our team would've totally *****.

SKidd

Smash Master
Grape, clearly you missed my birthday in which I turned eleven years old.

Landon, Star might not have $6.50 when you money match, cuz he spends it all on juice boxes.

Also, Rob and I need a B- setup for a little MM.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I was still undecided on who I was going to team with, but now my choice is easy. Imma team with a MK scrub (all MKs are scrubs, aren't they? ;))

We should have side events like brawl minus, brawl plus, smash 64, ROCK PAPER SCISORS!!!

Anyways, accepting any brawl minus money match, brawl plus money match, smash 64 money match, most melee money matches, almost any brawl money match vs my GaW, and most money matches vs one of my 10 good secondaries (which will remain a mystery), and some money matches with the rest of the cast.

I'll do a doubles smash 64 money match with people. Me and a lvl 9 CPU of my choice vs two of you.

Pick your poison, and I'll go for it.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Grape, clearly you missed my birthday in which I turned eleven years old.

Landon, Star might not have $6.50 when you money match, cuz he spends it all on juice boxes.

Also, Rob and I need a B- setup for a little MM.

this might actually happen, i wind up buying so much food/drinks while i'm there =x

@Captailn L, I love pika dittos so much =] i'll try my very best to be flashy.

Captain L

Smash Champion
My thoughts are that G&W beats Pikachu, but not by a ridiculous margin. Losing some thunder KOs really sucks, and all of your disjoints combined with no tjolting makes approaching/forcing an approach difficult. Once pikachu actually gets inside though he's pretty scary. You don't have to go a second though, I took a game off you in pools last time so it's not like you're just getting free money :p

Robert I would love a brawl minus money match as well. I'll bring my SD card.

I could potentially walk away from this tournament with more money than ever, or more losses than ever. I'd better get practicing :O

Also duelist.

SKidd

Smash Master
Imagine if BC had a comedy show

playing smash

mocking each other

asa breaking chairs

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
@ Alph, sorry man i was really looking forward to playing you aswell, will defenitly get to play eventually ima make sure i can attend the next pheonix

@ jake, Sorry, you have no idea how much i want to come but, I cant turn down this job ive been gunning for it for 5 months now, and now that i have it i can't just let it go. huge pay raise, lots of promotion opportunity's, Medical, Dental, pension plan, the whole nine yards.

Also just so everyone knows, try and save replays and record matchs, after pheonix 5, ill start taking replays for the Community combo video

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
i secondary D3 and my D3 is legit

anywho, i have some good news, bad news, and good new.

first the good news, I got the job i wanted!!! really excited i got permanent work, benefits, going to be awesome!

Bad news, i start Wednesday... so I'm going to be in Camp and will not be able to attend Pheonix 5

The good news...... Yall dont get 3 stocked and chaingrabbed this tourney. sorry =( guess someone else will have to win.

All in all im really ****ing upset i wont be able to come, at the same time i got some good real life **** happening for me, so ill be at the next pheonix, scouts honor. I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

Brian will get to play sometime i promise ;D

Jake.... **** yoshi.. lawl

ben.... ill 3 stock you some other time, your not worth my time anyway, scrub MK's pshhhh ;D

Robert, sorry bro, your going to have to team with trevor, I'm sure you guys will do fantastic anyways, but our team would've totally *****.
...not a jab at your skill in any way/shape/form, but I have to beat you when I come for another tournament and you're there.

Captain L

Smash Champion
Sure thing Crisis.

Nuuuuu why so many people cancelling?
I'll try to get one of my friends to come. I've trained him in the way of the wiichuck.

Captain L

Smash Champion
suiciding while planking is so 2010.
Getting stagespiked is in right now.

Top Bottom