• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 5

Asa

Smash Hero
me and captainL call nexties to put clouderz back on the salt train lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
@The tournament in Portland
I'm not going to have a passport in time for anything this month + I'm staying in Portland for a few weeks and hosting a tournament here is my only way to get a ride back. I'll try to host it on another week though, but no promises.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
@The tournament in Portland
I'm not going to have a passport in time for anything this month + I'm staying in Portland for a few weeks and hosting a tournament here is my only way to get a ride back. I'll try to host it on another week though, but no promises.
Ah...I wasn't aware you were actually staying in Portland. That's understandable, but the timing still sucks. >.> Thanks anyway.

:005:

Asa

Smash Hero
1. pick olimar
2. point the c stick at the bad guy
3. ???
4. get gimped

Asa

Smash Hero
but really if you played melee it won't take too much time, brawl takes 30 minutes to learn

and if you play melee your spacing will probably be on point

Sion

Island of Horizon
haha you make it sound easy

but controlling brawl is hard than i thought

also, i don't have a working copy of brawl, so i can't practice "dacus" or anything like that.

breez

Smash Ace
but really if you played melee it won't take too much time, brawl takes 30 minutes to learn

and if you play melee your spacing will probably be on point
Tell this to Eric! He's wasted like 30 hours practicing against me already!

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
well like
toobusy cant take a carpool up anyway
im not sure how likely oregon was to come anyway
but yeah lol ill try
Yeah...it hasn't been looking great. I know Wad has been trying to get something going, M1M1C said he could probably make it, and there's a chance D~Mac might be able to come depending on his work schedule, so I'm still hopeful. Too bad Busy can't make it though. >.<

:005:

Top Bottom