• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 5

SKidd

Smash Master
It's a trend when one person breaks a chair.

"This for money?"

"SHUTHE****UP," "THIS IS PRIDE!"

"HRRGHRGHRGYEGYHKDHFBDSFFBSF" *Rage, chair breaks*

Asa

Smash Hero
lol get your story straight

i broke the chair during my set with brian in singles, not in brawl -

and that chair had it coming

Treasure Chest Games

Smash Rookie
This is The Venue Where Being Held

I noticed the time you have listed for the tournament is wrong ---- We are only open from 10am to 10pm...... please advise me what you are doing!!!????
Sue

Sion

Island of Horizon
~firefly~ said:
schedule:

10:00am - venue opens, brawl doubles registration
11:00am - brawl doubles
2:00pm - brawl singles registration
3:00pm - brawl singles
10pm - venue closes

all times (with the exception of open/close times) are approximate.
.. .?

Captain L

Smash Champion
totally do it.

Make sure we actually have the link before the tournament though :p

SKidd

Smash Master
Yes

Livestream

All my boys back in the USSR USA need to see me and Star **** yall in doubles.

Or see us get ***** lol

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Alright, so Sue's post about the times was just a miscommunication; apparently she had a minor allergic reaction to something and her eyes were a bit swollen, so she got somebody to read the times to her, and they read it wrong. Nothing to worry about there; the posted times are correct.

The livestream is also a definite possibility at this point. The venue has a wired connection which is needed by the store, which is why we haven't been able to use the internet there in the past. However, Asa will be bringing a wireless router, so we'll try hooking that up so we can both use the internet connection. It may not be the greatest quality stream around, but we'll see how it goes.

totally do it.

Make sure we actually have the link before the tournament though :p
Asa told me he already has an account on some streaming site. Assuming he can make it, me and him will be setting up the day before the tournament, and we'll be testing the stream to see if we can get it going. Assuming it works, I'll be posting the link around that evening.

Just as a reminder to everybody, if you have a set-up you can bring to this, please do. We have a number of TVs to start with, but we need Wiis for these TVs. We will also have a lot of table space, so if you have any TVs you can bring, please do. I'm not sure exactly how many good TVs we'll have from the venue (we'll have 6 at the very least, but we have a lot of TVs to sort through, and a fair number of them don't work the way we need them to). This number is workable, but the more we can get, the smoother everything will go.

:005:

SKidd

Smash Master

Asa told me he already has an account on some streaming site. Assuming he can make it, me and him will be setting up the day before the tournament, and we'll be testing the stream to see if we can get it going. Assuming it works, I'll be posting the link around that evening.

Just as a reminder to everybody, if you have a set-up you can bring to this, please do. We have a number of TVs to start with, but we need Wiis for these TVs. We will also have a lot of table space, so if you have any TVs you can bring, please do. I'm not sure exactly how many good TVs we'll have from the venue (we'll have 6 at the very least, but we have a lot of TVs to sort through, and a fair number of them don't work the way we need them to). This number is workable, but the more we can get, the smoother everything will go.

Yaaaaaaaay
Commentary?????

I'll bring my Wii :)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I call being a co-comentator for Grand Finals... while I take part in Grand Finals myself :p

I actually did that... well, me and my opponent (I believe it was Ewic) each had a headset and commentated on the match while we were playing it. It actually turned out not too bad, and was pretty funny. Unfortunately, it wasn't saved for some reason.

And Grape, you should team with your fellow Campbell River smasher. Oh wait, he's too scared to come, afraid he'll be ***** by everyone here... ;)

Asa

Smash Hero
good **** vs killock alphie

to commentate during grandfinals you'll have to be watching the stream , which has additional lag

Top Bottom