• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits Tournament Southampton : 10th-11th April Inertia's not Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
im intrested in this ima talk with my clan (HSAM) for those who dnt know me, and get back too you....may need some help with booking of tickets and **** lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Melee is an awesome game.
It is undoubtable better then Brawl.
I found my brawl today but I'm still not gonna plat it loool. Its unplayed since Xmas....I'm looking to go a year without it.

yo how much is it person for wat ur booking???
You should confirm how much of HSAM can go so Fuzzy can book for you because it is prob cheaper whatever he is doing. HSAM need to come to an event though cos you said you host events which aren't known on smashboards and roundabout 25 people show up lool and that is quite alot and these people could be involved with the smashboards community.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I wonder what proportion of London smashers will make up this tournament in the end? :laugh:

People, whos coming and who's not? Joe, Will, Ant, Alan, Box, Dave, Smudge- what about all of you? I'd rly appreciate it if you could make it.

Z, Kieran, Anon, Ryan- Coming to this? I know it's a long way but it'll all be worth it :chuckle:

Anyone else? V.A., Yen, Craiigg, Blinky, Jet, Ed? Come on peeps I don't want this to be another GT where the turnout is basically Londoners + a few others

J03

Smash Master
Ben- i mad wanna make it. its just kinda a bad date for me just coz im prolly gonna be almost outa money =/ ive no idea how good/bad my money sit will be then.

basically i wanna scab a lift from ed, but i wouldnt expect him to be up for it so close to germany, so if he wants to then ill come, if not then its fair play tbh

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I think we'll get more people confirming closer to the time. Or when tickets go on sale. Theres still seven weeks until the tournament starts.

jjlinyard : It would be awesome if you and HSAM could make it down.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I hope alot of the Londoners can make it even though Ben said he didn't want it to be a London + few other tourn lol. We need to get them HSAM people into the community because as I said before they hosted their own event with no people on smashboards which was for melee + brawl and apprently around 25 people showed up which is alot. If JJinaryd could get 10 of them to join that would be good.

Kone

Smash Master
London - Just so you guys know you making this tournament isnt dependent on how many tickets charles has LOL. Go to; www.megabus.com OR www.nationalexpress.com (get funfares). Tickets will be available soon me thinks. Just purchase with your debit cards.

joe - iam wanting to come to this, just depends on things u know, see what happens :)

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry VA but we've tried to make a date to cater for everyone. Easter is the best time for that even if it doesn't fit you perfectly I'm not changing the date just so you can come and make it that much harder for everyone who has school or university to travel. I'll still come over to Brighton sometime this term if your still up for it. You can kick my arse at smash and feel better about it ^^

I've got faith in guys like Ed and Joe at least saying they want to come. I'm sure at the end of the day you won't want to miss out cos you know how much you'll enjoy it ;)

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
I hope alot of the Londoners can make it even though Ben said he didn't want it to be a London + few other tourn lol. We need to get them HSAM people into the community because as I said before they hosted their own event with no people on smashboards which was for melee + brawl and apprently around 25 people showed up which is alot. If JJinaryd could get 10 of them to join that would be good.
well yer we did 20+, most of them mates......most only play brawl....atm we got 4 of looking to deff come trying to sway others, reckon 6 at the most may come.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
That is still good though. Try to confirm them as soon as possible and tell them the best people in the UK will be there and how we always try to help people out even if they ain't that good with advice and stuff.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
there should be some megabus tickets on the website tomorrow X_X if not then i gotta figure another way for people

national express is like £18 each >_> i could just go on my own for £2 but that would be lame

J03

Smash Master
tbh were more likely to attend then not attend lol. id say 75%, and thats an accurate 75%

-ed will most prolly wanna go
-if so were 95% there

-theres a small chance i will have no money regardless

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Fri 10 April 2009 London, Victoria Coach Station to Southampton, Town Quay, High Street
16:00 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station
18:25 Arrive Southampton, Town Quay, High Street

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun 12 April 2009 Southampton, Town Quay, High Street to London, Victoria Coach Station
10:25 Depart Southampton, Town Quay, High Street
12:40 Arrive London, Victoria Coach Station

9 tickets to sell so who wants to come? its £7.20 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom