• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits Tournament Southampton : 10th-11th April Inertia's not Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Edwin you didn't awnser my question. Let me rephrase it.

Have you even been physically attracted or had an attraction for a female that you have not spoken to before and gone out of your way to verbally communicate with her. The awnser is no but I would like to see it come from you....its more funny that way.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
ofc :)

i got a question for you ,

are you ever going man up literally

or are you like micheal jackson ' i will always stay a child ' literally

wondered why you like green peter pan makes sense now

lool at infaction

give it to me - jay z

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Please give him an infraction for carrying on to defy smashboards after just being warned.
That was pretty disgusting behaviour....*this all makes sense after my investigation* and he clearly told you to stop so I am going to apologize to the community for Edwins behavior.

Charles HAVE YOU BOOKED FOR ME! You havent awsnered my question which has been being asked for a VERY long time now lol.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
lol your changed into those posh english childs

oh please oh please

may i have some moar

moar infactions like i care blah blah im scared of red names

pro is just scared because its redder than his boots

click ur heals pro to make the fear go away ,

theres no place like home

Aiko

Smash Champion
ofc :)

i got a question for you ,

are you ever going man up literally

or are you like micheal jackson ' i will always stay a child ' literally

wondered why you like green peter pan makes sense now

lool at infaction

give it to me - jay z
your the boss

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol your changed into those posh english childs

oh please oh please

may i have some moar

moar infactions like i care blah blah im scared of red names

pro is just scared because its redder than his boots

click ur heals pro to make the fear go away ,

theres no place like home
Wow you're rude.

I'm not scared...:confused:I'm trying to respect the smash world forums ways of how they like the threads to be treated. I know from my research that you have trouble with things but seriously don't take this out on me. I'm just trying to be on this website.

Your manners need tweaking.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
well its official i have more banter than pro

so i end this with

with sitting on the chair of win and drinking the cup of victory sorry for the spam :)

I Kol

ps i want a 2 week ban
:)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It is impossible for you to have more banter then me unless you are given an invitation to 'The Banter Kings' and once you accept it then you have to fight to become the top in the crew. You don't even know how the banter system works. Please do your research.
Yeah I have to agree you came close to winning the arugment, nice try though.....what you think TC.....*walks off to talk to his girlfriend for a while, a privilige some people want more then anything*

J03

Smash Master
wow, pages and pages of insults, can anyone join?

Edwin: your a black guy whose about as cool and interesting as Bill Gates

man if i get reported for that it'll still be worth it

the lovely little irony is that i've already reported you guys hohoho

Z: this wasn't for the banter

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well Aiko has already given us our punishment for it so you would just been practically reporting us twice loool. But I have clearly done wrong and I am in need of more punishment.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Retroking2000 was banned from infractions. Professor Pro is close once again, but I decided not to ban him this time. I hope this solves it.

J03

Smash Master
thank you Marc, also thank you to Ryan and Aiko for helping end this issue.

now back on topic.

i've just checked my balance and ive less then £100 for 2 months hoho, my chances of making this just halved

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah I would like to apologize for my spam earlier. It was uncalled for and it was in a place where discussion needs to be constantly viewed as this is a tournament lol.
I think I won't spam anymore anyway due to know influences around and thanks for not banning me Marc. Seriously I do want to help around here though I just get carried away sometimes lol.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR NEARLY 2/3 DAYS for Charles to awnser me if he has saved a ticket for me loool. AWNSER IT!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
thank you Marc, also thank you to Ryan and Aiko for helping end this issue.

now back on topic.

i've just checked my balance and ive less then £100 for 2 months hoho, my chances of making this just halved
:(:(:(

bye bye Edwin

Mr Pro, even though you're an amazing guy that I have grown quite fond of even I have to say this is a bit too much. Stop spamming on our tournament thread. We're going through a lot of trouble to run this and would like it to turn out well for everyone.

Edit- RE above post- thats good to hear

I'm hoping a lot of people can come to this :) esp my NW mates

If anyone wants to know Sean, a former southampton player is going to try and make this and he says he might be bringing people

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I said a few pages back before this spam that I have prof, and this is ridiculous I just came home.. and you're lucky I haven't banned you too prof as you have 2 accounts (one with a ! and using web proxy's or some remote location to obtain another IP) >_> God.. stop taking liberties it's really depressing to come on here and see this especially after a good night.

Marc I see why you wanted the mods now haha, sorry that I ain't done too much but I did spend a good few hours cleaning up the UK threads and organizing stuff for people. I'm pretty much doing the same way of modding I do on neoempire and no one complains

And from now on can we keep this thread about the "tournament" or I'm going to start giving a lot of infractions myself

There's 1 ticket spare

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Actually I did not make that Seed Of Danter Banter aacount and I actually swear on my life that I did not make that account. Usually I would admit it after awhile and I admit that I made the Danter Banter account but the seed one I really didn't create so I would appreciate people not to accuse me thank you.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
imo the reason people are thinking it was your account was for one thing the accounts name was 'seed of danter banter' and the fact that you have made accounts in the past and lied about them not being yours.

J03

Smash Master
your the boy who cried wolf pro. thats right the BOY who cried wolf.

Someday, somewhere, someone might mistake you for a man, but its very unlikely =/

do you think you'll ever grow above that magical 4ft mark?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well I wasn't the boy who cried wolf at the end of the day as I am still here and was not affected by that account being made lol.

And its not your opinion Bullet Bill thats pretty much the reason lol.

I'm not coming to this anymore anyway until I get an apology by both mods for the accusation. *walks off being happy and having the last laugh*

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looool People have seen Edwin so Edwin can't be me on an alternate account lol.
he might be at the Ranbat but then again he is the legendary flaker so I dunno when you will see him lol.

Aiko

Smash Champion
unless professor pro DID make edwin up and hired some guy to pose as him. Then P.pro wanted to make this legendary flaker so decided not to hire out this guy again, thus making him the most believable alt ever!!

bravo aaron. bravo.

J03

Smash Master
rustediron- wasnt roman london referred to as londinium?

EDIT: ROBBY AND ED- YOU GUYS NEED TO CHECK THE FIRST PAGE OF THE SMACK TOURNEY THREAD, THEY NEED AN EMAIL WITH SOME INFO ON IT

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
unless professor pro DID make edwin up and hired some guy to pose as him. Then P.pro wanted to make this legendary flaker so decided not to hire out this guy again, thus making him the most believable alt ever!!

bravo aaron. bravo.
Not only did I do this but I also trained him up to make him believably a good smasher.

Someone put their fist in my bum and cool me down with some ice cos I am hot.

monty06

Smash Ace
can now confirm my attendance to this i got time off work so its a go from me

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I might iswell start my MM lsit from now although I noticed at the last event quite a few people didn't want to MM me lol (prob cos my status in this community now has risen.)

Aiko
J03
COEY
AmcD
basically all the northners

Bullet Bill and southampton people....if you don't want to accept how about my 2/3 stock against your 4? not being cocky but I just want to have a MM with alot of people lol.

All of the scottish I will have one with

Monty and all of his bunch....bring the MM's on I will take all of you.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Not only did I do this but I also trained him up to make him believably a good smasher.

Someone put their fist in my bum and cool me down with some ice cos I am hot.
wtf is wrong with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom