• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits Tournament Southampton : 10th-11th April Inertia's not Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I might iswell start my MM lsit from now although I noticed at the last event quite a few people didn't want to MM me lol (prob cos my status in this community now has risen.)

Aiko
J03
COEY
AmcD
basically all the northners

Bullet Bill and southampton people....if you don't want to accept how about my 2/3 stock against your 4? not being cocky but I just want to have a MM with alot of people lol.

All of the scottish I will have one with

Monty and all of his bunch....bring the MM's on I will take all of you.
If I have some money at the time (I may still be completely skint) then I'll mm you 4 vs 4 stock thanks :dizzy: I'm a little insulted tbh

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
money match accepted professor small
loool I've heard a few good points about your luigi from Fuzzy and J03 and a few others. Will be good since I never did you play you at GGT2 and barely saw you even though we were in the same room lol.
I think we played in doubles but that was about it.

If I have some money at the time (I may still be completely skint) then I'll mm you 4 vs 4 stock thanks :dizzy: I'm a little insulted tbh
I wasn't talking about you for the 3/2 stock thing I was talking about the other southampton people lol. 2 stock is a bit a risky with you lol. 1 stock sounds safer:bee:.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm doing a bit of coursework so I will come on in a min lol.
It don't even have to be for alot of money it can be for like 20p and even out of 7 just so we can get in a good amount of games lol.
That goes for all of my MM's btw people.

S-R-A

Smash Rookie
Hello Southampton 'Saints', Sean here who you may remember from a couple of months ago. I would like to come down for this tournament with 2 - 3 others. I'm sorry to ask this so late but would there be anywhere for us to stay?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Hello Southampton 'Saints', Sean here who you may remember from a couple of months ago. I would like to come down for this tournament with 2 - 3 others. I'm sorry to ask this so late but would there be anywhere for us to stay?
Heyyy Sean. Good to see you finally make a post xD.

First off, ignore Joe he lives in Bolton

Second, we've got my house which we should be able to house a few 4 or 5 perhaps. We've got Callums house which he told me has a lot of room. We have Duncans house which has loads of room AND we have inertias house. Consider that most tournaments can make do with just one or two houses then I rekon we should have plenty of room xD.

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
london tickets :

if theyre are few left i would very much like to go to this would be cool

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
i went to all of the ranbats

i am a street fighter /GG player

recently i started getting into smash bros

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
what the hell i thought i spelled it right >_<

anyway

im going to this

ruined a joke ultimate fail no point editing lol

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Edwin- take a hint

Btw I only asked just in case it was someone elses account which you used to post on. I was pretty sure it was you

Do you want Edwin to come to your event Ben lol?
I'm sure you would but I am just asking just incase lol.
What about Chrisboi as we all know he always provides the good times?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
yeah I do, the clue is that I begged you on MSN to come :(. Edwin by all means come, I just can't stand you're posts sometimes. might try this ignore list thing that V.A. was talking about.

P.S. TO ALL- I hope people are still planning on coming to PH.

VA

Smash Hero
Right now, it's unlikely I'm going to Germany, I haven't heard anything from Ed or anyone and I don't know what's going on. If I don't i may turn up to this.

J03

Smash Master
VA - to my knowledge germany is still on, not much to be said and ed has been really busy with uni/job/euro tourney. so just keep some money aside for april and you'll get the info nearer the time im sure

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
yeah I do, the clue is that I begged you on MSN to come :(. Edwin by all means come, I just can't stand you're posts sometimes. might try this ignore list thing that V.A. was talking about.

P.S. TO ALL- I hope people are still planning on coming to PH.
haha you cant stand my post name my worst one ?

i think your over doing it there

its just posts rofl

VA

Smash Hero
Well it's really important I know asap what's going on Joe, I break up for uni soon and I need to know where I'm supposed to be and when. Can you like msn ed or soemthing for me please?

and edwin you're really annoying. end of.

J03

Smash Master
ya VA ill let him know asap. does anyone have your number so he can just ring you? if not PM it to me or ed or something.

so you know, fuel is expected to be around £40, entering the tourney is only like 5 euro per event =/ plus i think a 10 euro venue fee. then youve got food and other obv. I'm hoping for it to be about about 70 (as the basic amount) plus what ever you want booze wise.

As for travelling last i heard we were leaving on the 1st of april from eds meeting at yours and then getting the ferry in the morning (i think =/). staying till the sunday or monday depending on how much fun where having then head back.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Just a reminder to everyone thats coming to this. The venue we're using is booked under the CGsoc and is therefore free so there won't be any venue cost. Good times.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Bill I know that guy! He's something like 'metal gazelle' or something from F-Zero. Is it cheating if I google it to find his actual name? Or look in the game manual? Or can I just have the points anyway? :p

Tamoo

Smash Master
aah i was wondering what it was cos i def recognised it
and how has BB managed to give out 68 points in one round when it says 40 points to who can name the guy in the avatar??

Becuase I cheated at the last point thing he did and came on msn and told him what the awnser was after seeing Yeniths saying it on smashboards but he gave me points for cheating lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom