• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits Tournament Southampton : 10th-11th April Inertia's not Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why are you lot insulting me :mad:

*reads your post correctly*

AHHHH it had banter in it, I see.
btw I am 17, what about you pricks?
I'm the youngest out of the top smashers and the smallest smasher out of the top players but somehow seem to have the highest sex appeal.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Checked Times and Fares

Takes almost 5 hours, no Trains from Congleton so i'd need to get from Macclesfield and its gonna cost about £20.

I'll see what I can do.

lismore

Smash Cadet
Hahaha, sorry i've confused u guys now. Yeah I'm L-J, just my other alias is LiSmOr3 on 360 and stuff. I remember now it was Inertia and Tamoo in my pool with Blinky and VA, and for some resaon I remembered Inertia as the Jiggs LOL. Let's try again: Inertia our fox dittos were really fun (tho my peach gayed u on Mute ****ty lol) and doubles we were ****** some ppl badly which was also fun; looking forward to playing u again man. Tamoo next time I WILL BAN DL IT WILL BE BANNED FOR IT'S MASSIVELY GAY CEILING ETC ETC. Ha, our matches were really fun as well i'd like to play another set with u - where are u from man? Dacacia I dunno if i played u (there were a lot of Marths at GGT2 lol), but if not hopefully i will at this. *ahem* glad i cleared that up :p

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Checked Times and Fares

Takes almost 5 hours, no Trains from Congleton so i'd need to get from Macclesfield and its gonna cost about £20.

I'll see what I can do.
You better come. I'm almost sure you weren't at GGT2 and so therefore have no excuse that I'd be willing to listen to for not coming. If that didn't work then come for the banter/casual sex with Pro.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I remember playing you at GGT2 - I'm the guy with really long hair. We had a few fox marth matches, they were good games; I look forward to playing you again here. Should be good!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Thanks for being such a good mod Aiko and not spamming our thread ;)

Zeppo : I'm here for a start. Southampton is a lot warmer than Scotland. We can go out the night before/after whatever suits people. There will be banter, and hence if you don't come not only will you miss out but so will we; on your amazing banter ofc. In summary it would be really cool if you Scots could come down as it was awesome playing you at GGT2.

King get your prioties straight. Our tourney is much more important than your dads birthday.
Sold btw. I will most likely go!

Also if you'd like help with seeding or stuff like that then add me naedanger@hotmail.co.uk and we can talk it over, that or the banter

:confused::006::confused:

Tamoo

Smash Master
Tamoo next time I WILL BAN DL IT WILL BE BANNED FOR IT'S MASSIVELY GAY CEILING ETC ETC. Ha, our matches were really fun as well i'd like to play another set with u - where are u from man?
:laugh: Yeah, DL does that for jiggs, to be honest tho, I prefer stages like FD against foxes anyway, but DL came out as random so I had no choice but to play there. :ohwell:
Yeah, Id definitely like to play again, we were relatively even throughout until mute city gayed u out lol, and im from Orpington, like the southern tip of London.

rustediron

Smash Lord
LOL. Yeah, Clock's brinstar counterpick is gay xD

I lol'd when he pulled it out in doubles as well.

EDIT: Btw, is wobbling banned in this tourney?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof, i love you because our heights were made for each other.
loool I knew this from day one but was afriad that you did not see it in the same way as I did.

If that didn't work then come for the banter/casual sex with Pro.
Is there any other reason to arrive:confused::dizzy::psycho::confused::dizzy::psycho:
I like this little friendly competition between Daves Gays and Little Saints, I wonder who would win as they have a kinda experienced player on Little Saints (Bullet Bill) BUT it seems that Dave Gays knocked out some of the little saints in the tournament and friendlies I THINK....t'will be interesting. Should be recorded with a big crowd behind them IMO!

Smudge

Smash Lord
You better come. I'm almost sure you weren't at GGT2 and so therefore have no excuse that I'd be willing to listen to for not coming. If that didn't work then come for the banter/casual sex with Pro.

I indeed wasn't at GGT2, which is gutting.

I'll talk to OniBoy (another Congleton player) about if he's coming to.

Oh, I assume its on a Saturday, but is there places to crash if we/I come down on the Friday night?

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I indeed wasn't at GGT2, which is gutting.

I'll talk to OniBoy (another Congleton player) about if he's coming to.

Oh, I assume its on a Saturday, but is there places to crash if we/I come down on the Friday night?
Yes there will be places on Friday night for people to stay so feel free to come down and chill out/have banter.

if this happens and I go, i want a moneymatch. i demand vengance!
That match was so awesome to watch I'd definitely like to see a repeat :)

J03

Smash Master
smudge/ oniboy. imo dave should drive to the event, its a bit of a drive but its definatly the cheapest way to travel. also me and will would be most interested in traveling with you guys and with the amount of travelling weve done wed be very helpful for directions and will obv pay our way in fuel lol

grayfox

Smash Champion
Interested!!! Might be busy around then though, got an anniversary on the 10th and if we were to do something for the weekend I won't make it :confused:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Please give yourself and infraction for the stars as Koop got an infraction for the stars.
If you do not I shall be putting up a petition for it the equal rights of people on smashboards so the racism does continue (racism as in people with Red get away with alot and the yellows are treated poorly and used as slaves)

confirm this ****!
I had to quote this because all mods are liars and they edit posts.

Who will stand with me on this fight to show how Koop was mistreated.

Smudge

Smash Lord
smudge/ oniboy. imo dave should drive to the event, its a bit of a drive but its definatly the cheapest way to travel. also me and will would be most interested in traveling with you guys and with the amount of travelling weve done wed be very helpful for directions and will obv pay our way in fuel lol
Sounds good to me, I'll give him a call tomorrow, see if he's willing to drive.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
confirm this ****!
No.

Basically I'm booking the room through the gaming society. I'm meeting my friend, the president, this wednesday and the room will be booked then. At that point stuff will go up. Me and Ben will be going around the university looking for suitable rooms to use.

monty06

Smash Ace
i will be making this. this is quite close to me and the shortest distance i will have to travel for a tourney

FoulPlay

Smash Lord

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i wouldnt get that, stereo mixer because it allows the T.V signal and 2 different mics to have their own signals separately. Another mic is £18 again, I can link you guys to it >_> and you have to get those jack converters like i got (in the £1 shop)

J03

Smash Master
aye but the mixer itself could be bad times. i had a look at prices and the cheap ones are 20-30 quid. that said i dont have any expertise so what ive been looking at could well be ****e or not usable lol.

Charles, do you have some knowledge on the subject ya? if so could you have a look at prices and such for this mixer

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I will hopefully be taking many a MM at this event. Preferably against my Falcon, Roy and/or DK. And Charizard:006: cheers.
charizard mm? rofl

dunno what to use against it though as I've not paid attention to how good PT is at all tbh :/

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I wouldn't have gathered you were sarcastic without that tag at the end [/sarcasm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom