• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
cheez, looks like i might be teaming with pete now... and you better come to cg soc tomorrow for a final practise session.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Is Pete definitely coming?
Mike go to CG, whatever it is : P

(On reflection, I guess computer game is what it stands for)

j3ly

Smash Champion
** Urgent!! **

Ok, i need help - i was told in college today that we are having our mock exam this friday. I cannot miss it, i bunked off a lesson a while ago, she called me on it, and i will be in DEEP shiz if i miss this lesson

basically, lol, i don't want to have to pay for 2 tickets, when i am only getting on one coach!

can anyone from the later category/anyone who still hasn't booked their tickets please get in contact with me, otherwise i can't enter teams which effects 2 people!

the coach leaves Victoria at 2.15 and is £2 cheaper than the other coach, seeing as no money has been handed over, we could either swap seats on the coaches or you just pay money to fuzzy and i'll go ahead and book myself a separate ticket

** Please!! **

takoyaki

Smash Cadet
jons gonna fail even more if he goes to this...idiot doesnt have any money anyways

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ben just letting you know that I'm all booked etc now. I will let you know the times I arrive and leave later tonight :)

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
The reason why i don't know if im coming or not is becuase im completely skint atm and somehow need to gather £30 by friday if i want to come lol

Cheez

Smash Apprentice
Callum: i told you already that i couldnt come this week, i told you after last week that i definitely wouldnt be coming lol but nice to know you're concerned about my ability :p

Ben: thanks, but i think a few posts back L-J said he'll team with Joe if he can, which is fair enough so, i cant really force him to play with me...

L-J

Smash Ace
Cheez: now that Will deffo isn't coming and I haven't heard anything from DSD9 it looks likely I'll be teaming with Joe (not definate as we're both waiting till the tourney itself to confirm, but likely) so please don't wait on me to confirm a partner for yourself - I don't want my indecision to cost you a good teammate!

Edit - lol you posted 2 mins before me typical. It's not that I don't wanna team with you really it isn't, but if Joe wants to then I will be teaming with him soz.

j3ly

Smash Champion
shotgun unreals late ticket

DW fuzzy i will still pay for both, but, ehm, i might need to wait until jauary monthly to actually pay the £6.50 one

if you really need both of the train fares i could set u my money for teams though

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Joe sorry man, but I'm still behind on this work :( deadline is friday, I was hoping to have it in before then but it doesn't look good. I defiantly plan to come and see you at your place soon tho :)

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
dave- yes pete is definatley coming

cheez- looks like your just gonna have to deal with not having last min practise, guess its not the end of the world, see you saturday!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
BTW to all the people getting on the late coach I have printed out the tickets which allows 13 of us to get on.

Can someone give me the list of the 13 people please.....it would just make things easier.

Cheez

Smash Apprentice
Cheez: now that Will deffo isn't coming and I haven't heard anything from DSD9 it looks likely I'll be teaming with Joe (not definate as we're both waiting till the tourney itself to confirm, but likely) so please don't wait on me to confirm a partner for yourself - I don't want my indecision to cost you a good teammate!

Edit - lol you posted 2 mins before me typical. It's not that I don't wanna team with you really it isn't, but if Joe wants to then I will be teaming with him soz.
dont worry about it, im not gonna hold it against you lol as i said, i understand you wanting to team with joe, i hope you do well together :) see you in grand finals ;P

in related news, i need a partner, anyone interested?

j3ly

Smash Champion
prof, if anyone is or had cancelled can you tell me str8 away, i seriously need that ticket

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
JUST CONFIRMED loool.

FROSTBYTE IS COMING TO THIS

This gives me the lulz for people like Tamoo who bet £50 in total in regards of his placing lol.

Since Edwin actually seems to be coming to this and Jam isn't Tamoo still has to get atleast 5th and the bet didn't not include Frostbyte so it is no getting reduced down to 6th place lol.

Tamoo has to get past all these people to atleast get 5th or he is losing money.

PROFESSOR PRO
FUZZYNESS
FROSTBYTE
EDWIN
VANITY ANGEL
CHRISBOI
JO3

....Good luck Tamoo :)

prof, if anyone is or had cancelled can you tell me str8 away, i seriously need that ticket
I'm not even sure what the list it let alone people cancelling.

You will defintely have to ask Fuzzy about that.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
tamoo, for £50, you could get a plane to a european tournament, what are you thinking man...

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
No one is taking my place yet man lol keep my ticket

As i said im not sure and i will let you know by thursday if im gonna be able to make it or not.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Plus he has 5MM's and £25 worth of bets with me.

And in the 3 of them he is going Kirby and in one he is facing my fox.
That's a nice free £20.

The only one he can potentially win is the My marth vs his Jiggs cos my marth is my noob killing character but if he loses then lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This is the late coach list.
I haven't heard any of these ppl so far saying that they are not making it.

Prof
Alpha Dash
Gantz
Unreal
TC
Chrisboi
K-Man
Anthony (Kman's Bro)
Aura
Ixis
Warning
Mike
Kyuubi (Jet)

+

Frostbyte

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
A full I.W.R. attendance
lol.

I'm sorry but now if we do OoLondon vs London......OoLondon would undeniably get *****.

Fuzzyness
Professor Pro
Frostbyte
Edwin
Chrisboi.....it's done.

And in a 10 vs 10 it would be funny if you lot even got past us 5 lol :bee:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool.

He is going on the morning coach.

Anyway since Frostbyte is coming what should be the 8 top seeds and the 8 high seeds???

Top 8
London's Finest

High 8
London's Second Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom