• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
in fairness to ben, didnt he knock tamoo out of the august london monthly? I know it was ages ago but i dont think they have played since then, so ben probably has this match in mind when seeding.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOOOL

And how long did it ACTUALLY take you to edit that and come up with that BULL**** loool.

You're actually gay for doing all the editing and stuff loool.

That's not even my handwritnig on MSN loool.
That's how I KNOW that's some gay edit lol.

Why has the upper part of the conversation been painted in white as well looool.

DON'T THINK I CAN'T SEE THAT!!!!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
The screenshot is poor quality as you can see, no surprise that the font looks odd.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
NO my writing is italic and bold ALL the time loool.

THAT'S NOT ITALIC OR BOLD OR MY HAND WRITING PALATINO LINOTYPE LOOOOL!!!

And where's the top half of the convo loool. Since when do convos cut off like that.

J03

Smash Master
I suggest these TC, they'll get you the ladies ;)
um about that...

SEEDS: i honestly do not know who would win out of Ben and Tamoo.

i think Ben is still the best mario/Doc in the UK atm. J3ly will deffo be rising through the ranks but atm i belive ben to be better.

when me and tamoo played i wasnt in the best frame of mind to judge his skill level. johns aside (i lost fair and square) i cannot use my knowledge to judge who is better out of the 2 basically.

BUT looking at who Tamoo has beat in the last few months, Chrisboi, Myself... prolly some other people... i belive that Tamoo should be higher then Ben on the rankings. thats not my judge of their skill levels thats simply using recent games.

PS. after reading pickled noobs post its 50/50 who gets the top seed. if ben beat tamoo last time they played then its 50/50, also the hosts discretion makes it unlikely Tamoo will be a top seed.

Personally i prefer randomly allocated top/high seeds per pool. BUT in the case of Ben and Tamoo it may be best to have them both in the same pool.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
me > chrisboi? I 2-0 him last time but whatever
Well, he knocked you out of the previous monthly before that. You can't just take the most recent result and retcon everything else (even though it's a fairly good indicator). Plus it was last stock in each of those games and you got a rest kill to finish (granted, he got baited like a *****, but my point is he had the advantage until the the end in both games - you can't say you would always come to win from being the underdog).

He was sandbagging too obv.

And that really sucks bout craiigg and coey
Yea it does, if it's true. Somebody confirm?

Oh also, if we're going by national tournament results I came joint 9th in GGT2 lololol.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Looool that's if there are any ladies

If there is i know the first two people moving are gonna be me and Dujuan lool 8)
:D THATS RIGHT AHHH that reminda me I need to let my brother know I'm coming southampton I'm sorry I ain't gonna be kicking it with you guys at night, I need to sleep next to breasts and booty lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
um about that...

SEEDS: i honestly do not know who would win out of Ben and Tamoo.

i think Ben is still the best mario/Doc in the UK atm. J3ly will deffo be rising through the ranks but atm i belive ben to be better.

when me and tamoo played i wasnt in the best frame of mind to judge his skill level. johns aside (i lost fair and square) i cannot use my knowledge to judge who is better out of the 2 basically.

BUT looking at who Tamoo has beat in the last few months, Chrisboi, Myself... prolly some other people... i belive that Tamoo should be higher then Ben on the rankings. thats not my judge of their skill levels thats simply using recent games.

PS. after reading pickled noobs post its 50/50 who gets the top seed. if ben beat tamoo last time they played then its 50/50, also the hosts discretion makes it unlikely Tamoo will be a top seed.

Personally i prefer randomly allocated top/high seeds per pool. BUT in the case of Ben and Tamoo it may be best to have them both in the same pool.
Tamoo is currently better.
No need for a long post describing it.

Ben is going to let his feelings override everything as usual and put someone like himself (lol) as top seed.
Will be funny if Tamoo and Ben end up in the same pools anyway.....hopefully theres no fixing if this is the case :)

Having the best Doc title isn't special when you're the only Doc.

And I don't think that he is the best mario in the UK.
J3ly does.

Yes....they are different.

i agree as always.lol
MAN UP!!!
Have your own mind lol.

:D THATS RIGHT AHHH that reminda me I need to let my brother know I'm coming southampton I'm sorry I ain't gonna be kicking it with you guys at night, I need to sleep next to breasts and booty lol
loool.
I actually don't think thats a good idea, just incase you don't make it back in time for the coach in the morning.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
duncan i probs wont go to the lecture tomorrow, but come round mine after with your controller :)

J03

Smash Master
Pro: personally i dont think your helping, saying 'Ben is wrong' aint gonna change his mind at all rofl. im tryna but all the **** on the table and have a BBQ

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
Second'd.

Clockmire and Tamao unseeded plz.

On a side note: Inertia plays falcon now?!?!?!?

Lol.
haha yeah maybe duncan should be a top seed.. :p

Dave, how do you know that? I know he always used to play falcon but didnt know he switched back. This worries me as im teaming with him...

also, this is so confusing, 5 posts in 4 mins, its impossible to reply to one posst at a time!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I know it's not gonna change his mind.
I'm not looking to change his mind anymore lol.

I'm just stating the facts of the situation

Ben is a fool and will stick to his decision now anyway, his very delluded decision....Gantz will **** him for it.

But when he gets some low placement, that's when the lulz will kick in and everyone can be like 'How we're you a top seed :confused:'

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
haha yeah maybe duncan should be a top seed.. :p

Dave, how do you know that? I know he always used to play falcon but didnt know he switched back. This worries me as im teaming with him...

also, this is so confusing, 5 posts in 4 mins, its impossible to reply to one posst at a time!
I texted him earlier. He says he's too **** at tech-skill at the moment to play fox so he'll probably go falcon as a cop-out. I told him to practice like crazy over the next 3 days.

You should be worried, lol. Hopefully he will 'step it up' though.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
How's he going to shine spike me repeatedly if he isn't fox? That would be a confusing and enraging turn of events, so I hope it isn't true.

Prof: I might MM you. I'll think about it lol

Cool Calum, you're a lazy slacker, but I'll be there anyway. Why are you even skipping these lectures? They're much easier to understand from the guy than the notes...

My mate got stuck in soton once coz he missed his coach. Cost him £70 to get home. lol

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
alpha dash: you planning on hitting the town? :p
something like that

loool.
I actually don't think thats a good idea, just incase you don't make it back in time for the coach in the morning.
Dont watch that! I'll make it, I know how to juggle

bring me in. lol
looool would you be on it though, aaron might hold you back lool

Gantz - When you lot get stuck in Southampton....all I will do is laugh.
Hes safe with me

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
something like that

Dont watch that! I'll make it, I know how to juggle

looool would you be on it though, aaron might hold you back lool

Hes safe with me
im on dis ting. the plan is to beat everyone one i play against. then bullet bill will think twice about where he put me in the seed. then where gonna go find sum girls and go OOC BABY.
ps: aaron is coming as well. gonna get drunk baby:)

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Tell me about it man loool

loool.
Under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES sleeping next to a nice pair of jugs and a fine back is always a good idea.:chuckle:

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
I'm deffo up for a few drinks after the tourney boii

How close are we to the uni?

Coz i heard theres some deep chicks down there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom