• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
OH Tamao jiggs vs. Kirby MM?

Edit: Fuzzy I'm sure Hugo wouldn't mind a random select MM as well.

Especially since we'll be winning 25 pounds each.

Buuuurn.

VA

Smash Hero
hmm, I nearly beat tamoo and clockmire on a team when they used falcon and falco. If tamoo doesnt use jiggz I'll do another 2v1 MM against you both?

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
If tamao is fine with what then sure.
How about a 2v1 with me and hugo? :D
(I don't have hugo's consent but it's cool)

VA

Smash Hero
Oh yeah that sounds great. I love 2v1 xD

also charles maybe we should change the MM from falco ditto to my marth vs your falco Bo5 or do both and £1 each. Would be good to get it recorded too.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
In the space of 10 minutes I've agreed to a MM with Fuzzy and VA. Hmmm.

Prof MM? :bee:

VA

Smash Hero
Well the one with me is a little more in your favour than yours with charles...so it evens out.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hmm, I nearly beat tamoo and clockmire on a team when they used falcon and falco. If tamoo doesnt use jiggz I'll do another 2v1 MM against you both?
I told you last time before the ranbat that if you play them and anyone goes Jigglypuff it will be **** loool.

Oh yeah that sounds great. I love 2v1 xD

also charles maybe we should change the MM from falco ditto to my marth vs your falco Bo5 or do both and £1 each. Would be good to get it recorded too.
Falco ditto £3?

In the space of 10 minutes I've agreed to a MM with Fuzzy and VA. Hmmm.

Prof MM? :bee:
Ok lol.
Since you're having a Falcon Ditto MM with Charles you might as well have one with me.
£2?
And what about a normal MM or another character specific one of your choice £2.
I want a decent character though lol.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Ok lol.
Since you're having a Falcon Ditto MM with Charles you might as well have one with me.
£2?
And what about a normal MM or another character specific one of your choice £2.
I want a decent character though lol.
Alright.
Eh, normal MM would be too hard at my current level :3
Maybe though. I'll see how confident/lucky I feel on the day.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well it doesn't have to be a normal MM.

You can have a MM facing a character of your choice lol.

Just pick a character that I play at a decent level.....and you can be main your (whoever that is lol)

Oh yeah people DEATHGAZER is defintely coming to this tournament now.
More people FTW.

I hope doubles is first at this tournament and gets a decent amount of entries.
I know from the last event when singles was first that people were just completely not hyped for doubles once the main event was done and we didn't get alot of entries AT ALL lool.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Just find out Ben's seeding because I am cool and find out these kinda stuff.

Top Seeds
Professor Pro
Charles
VA
Frost
Chrisboi
Edwin
Jo3
Bullet Bill loooooooooooooooool

If you say that in a sentence it sounds funny......Bullet Bill is a top seed loool.
Say it out loud people

High Seeds
Tamoo
LJ
Kman
Clockmire
Gantz
Dacacia
Synapse
JJlinyard

But JJlinyard isn't coming so he is going to have to adjust the list lol.

The list looks alright overall except for that ridiculous person who is top seed.

Brado

Smash Lord
Surely the community could have a little say? I'm not saying appreciate my opinion, 'cause I obviously haven't played you guys. But by the sounds of all the results, Tamoo in Top seed, Bullet Bill in High seed.

All I'm doing is reiterating what Prof and others have been saying, but surely it'll be better if you just listen to everyone else's opinion as well as your own, Bullet?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Bullet Bill might have listened in the beginning and switched it around.

But I have insulted him too much now and now he feels he needs to stick to his opinion for pride reasons.
But as I said to him before, I will laugh in his face when he gets a low placing and then I am gonna say 'Aren't you a high seed:confused:

I predict him getting MAXIMUM 9th but maybe something like 11th I think seems more realistic for him lol. And that's my honest opinion.

Plus if Tamoo and him were good friends then Tamoo would have got top seed but they are not so that automatically drops Tamoo down a few places in his books lol.

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Just find out Ben's seeding because I am cool and find out these kinda stuff.

Top Seeds
Professor Pro
Charles
VA
Frost
Chrisboi
Edwin
Jo3
Bullet Bill loooooooooooooooool

If you say that in a sentence it sounds funny......Bullet Bill is a top seed loool.
Say it out loud people

High Seeds
Tamoo
LJ
Kman
Clockmire
Gantz
Dacacia
Synapse
JJlinyard

But JJlinyard isn't coming so he is going to have to adjust the list lol.

The list looks alright overall except for that ridiculous person who is top seed.
this seed is a disgrace. wteff.

Tamoo

Smash Master
loool *** you.

Our MM's will be ****, and it won't be me getting it.
Just make sure you upload all of them.

Seriously though do you ACTUALLY feel confident in these MM's lol???
Yeah sure why not

his Kirby is pretty ****
The man knows

TBH I personally thought coey and craigg would beat him (completely cinching the bet).
However, I'm still feeling good.

You, Fuzzy and VA are guaranteed losses. I can hardly remember how Frostbyte plays but i'm pretty sure that will be **** as well. That means he has to lose to nobody else.

And, he isn't really 'above' a bunch of other people. Bullet Bill should give him a run for his money/beat him outright, same with Chrisboi (let's hope he doesn't get baited). I personally think I have a good chance of beating him as well.

Oh, and potential Gantz pwnage (but yea haven't seen Gantaz play at all really).
I don't consider anyone a guaranteed loss anymore, at the same time i don't count anyone as a guaranteed win.

Good point. It was only if Edwin came that he would have to get 5th.

Otherwise, he has to get 4th or better.

Lol.

Edit: and if he came 6th he would have to play one of the top 5 again to show he was 5th, which he would lose.

Lol.
U prick lol, I unlike you, do not go into matches thinking its auto loss, maybe why ive stepped it up and u havent ;p

anyone else want a money match, step up to the plate lol
I wanna do the same as dave aswell, random £1 for the lols

OH Tamao jiggs vs. Kirby MM?
Ur jiggs vs my kirby lol?
Dry but if you must add to the £25 im planning on winning

Haha you should have won that!!!
I was falco against your fox, with more percent than you in a 1 on 1 situation!!!
How could u let such a crap falco like mine death combo u lol

Gantz: even if the top 5 selected do turn up im still gonna try for 5th.
Loving the confidence, u go for it man!

That's right Gantz.......TELL THEM HOW YOU ARE GONNA DO WITHOUT EVEN A EFFING DOUBT!!!
Oh so Gantz can go for it but i cant???
:p

Also if that seed list is set, thats quite dissapointing, I won't get the chance to annihalate dave in pools :(

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
at the end of the day, swapping a high seed and a top seed doesnt make that much difference, there are still gonna be 2 good players in the pool.

if jjln isnt coming, we thought maybe monte as a high seed? :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah sure why not
In simple terms I am better then you by a extreme visible amount and you're playing me with a **** character loool.
But you are the type who latches onto the chance (lol) of things which will never happen.

Like tryna find a member of OOC who isn't amazing....IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

Oh so Gantz can go for it but i cant???
:p
Yeah.....of course he can.

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Gantz: if thats the case then put tamoo back where he was. i think bullet bill did this just so might fight tamoo in pools. that makes more sense. but tamoo you should complain.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
whats the point?

It doesn't really affect me lol.

I'll just work through the pool like I intend to
I'm glad that the one person this might actually have a negative effect seems to be the only person that realises this isnt a big deal...

well done tamoo, and when you getting here btw?

Tamoo

Smash Master
I will b getting there at like 8ish on friday i think?

roughly about then

If its alrite with you, i'll probs come 2 ur place when u leave duncan's, cos i can imagine duncan's place being full of loud londoners haha

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
U prick lol, I unlike you, do not go into matches thinking its auto loss, maybe why ive stepped it up and u havent ;p
Lol. Are you referring to your delusional over-confidence? Your 'stepping up' consists of relying on lucky rest combos and people not knowing the match-up well enough to consistently beat you.

K-man and chrisboi *should* beat you 80% of the time.

And that **** doesn't fly with me.

Also if that seed list is set, thats quite dissapointing, I won't get the chance to annihalate dave in pools :(
I agree with Tamao, for once. Put us in the same pool, since I can do the brackets a favour and **** him out of pools.

If I'm actually high seed then awesome, btw.

L-J

Smash Ace
So we're probs looking at 8 pools of 4, top 2 go through to bracket. I deffo agree with Fuzz: either J3ly or Deathgazer should replace JJlinyard if he's not coming. I know I wouldn't want either in my pool as an unseeded player!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
So we're probs looking at 8 pools of 4, top 2 go through to bracket. I deffo agree with Fuzz: either J3ly or Deathgazer should replace JJlinyard if he's not coming. I know I wouldn't want either in my pool as an unseeded player!
NOOOO....

8 pools of 4 people sounds bad to me lol.

Basically it is EXTREMELY LIKELY for the top seed and the high seed to go through in each pools since only two can go through and two top people must go in one pool.

Maybe we should do less seeds cos I see this being a stupid problem.....ORRRR maybe we can just do larger pools some way lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom