• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This is my serious top 8 though.....
It's going to be slightly presented in skill level

Top 8 Seeds
Professor Pro :)
Fuzznyess
Edwin
Vanity Angel
Frostbyte
Chrisboi
Jo3
Tamoo

High 8 Seeds
Kman
Bullet Bill
Gantz
Synpase
L-J
Warning

Edit - I just had to take Craiigg and Coey off the list as apparently they are not coming.

Apparently though Ben said he refuses to put Tamoo on a top seed lol.
Cos he hasnt done good at a national thing lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
JUST CONFIRMED loool.

FROSTBYTE IS COMING TO THIS

This gives me the lulz for people like Tamoo who bet £50 in total in regards of his placing lol.

Since Edwin actually seems to be coming to this and Jam isn't Tamoo still has to get atleast 5th and the bet didn't not include Frostbyte so it is no getting reduced down to 6th place lol.

Tamoo has to get past all these people to atleast get 5th or he is losing money.

PROFESSOR PRO
FUZZYNESS
FROSTBYTE
EDWIN
VANITY ANGEL
CHRISBOI
JO3

....Good luck Tamoo :)
So i basically have to come above 3 ppl on that list, ok np, placed above 3 of them b4, i'll do it again :p
oh and awesome that frostbyte's coming

Tamoo: other then jiggs do you plan any viable character rofl? i was under the impression your jiggs was the only thing not terrible =o
kirby! yes prof, kirby haha
all my other chars are ****, in comparison to jiggs

tamoo, for £50, you could get a plane to a european tournament, what are you thinking man...
meh, i like the pressure, i'll def perform better with it, and hey, im not getting taxed from work for some reason so that gives me like an extra £300 i wasnt expecting a month lol

I've also now decided that I will be banning pikachu
lmao!

Tamoo

Smash Master
This is my serious top 8 though.....
It's going to be slightly presented in skill level

Top 8 Seeds
Professor Pro :)
Fuzznyess
Edwin
Vanity Angel
Frostbyte
Chrisboi
Jo3
Tamoo

Edit - I just had to take Craiigg and Coey off the list as apparently they are not coming.

Apparently though Ben said he refuses to put Tamoo on a top seed lol.
Cos he hasnt done good at a national thing lol.
me > chrisboi? I 2-0 him last time but whatever

also, if thats true, thats pretty lame cos when was the last time chrisboi or edwin or frostbyte did anything on a national level?
But i don't really care, i'll just deal with whatever happens

And that really sucks bout craiigg and coey

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
me > chrisboi? I 2-0 him last time but whatever

also, if thats true, thats pretty lame cos when was the last time chrisboi or edwin or frostbyte did anything on a national level?
But i don't really care, i'll just deal with whatever happens
I actually was agreeing with you and telling him that he shouldn't let his personal feelings get involved in seedings but he clearly is lol.

He said that he will NEVER put you top seed.
And then I said whoelse are you gonna put then....and then he said himself lol.

BEN! says:
if you only give people merit based on beating certain people
certain people that you rate
then thats biassed
sorry but I will be putting your best friend tamoo in high seeds lol
·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
putting my best friend lool
im just being unbias lol....i argue with that ***** all the time
im just tryna be fair
BEN! says:
and so am I

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loooooool BEN BLOCKED ME OUT OF ANGER COS I POSTED PART OF THE CONVERSATION.

But he is clearly letting his emotions taking over his opinion like he always does, ;ike with the drawn doubles thing.

Tamoo might be a dellusional prick and stuff lol....but if it was my tournament I would still place him fairly and in this event Tamoo clearly deserves to be placed top seed and not ben lol....

Ben is just a big baby and lets his emotions override the right decision.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Can i just ask your reasons, just to know.
I mean, its not just that ive been beating reputable players, cos ive been placing higher than them.
And me not performing on a national level, which is unfair considering half of the ppl that you will probs put down as a top seed never actually attend nationals.

Im not trying to force myself as a top seed, i can live with high, or even without cos its just for pools but i personally, and others too it seems, think that i have deserved top seed

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
loooooool BEN BLOCKED ME OUT OF ANGER COS I POSTED PART OF THE CONVERSATION.

But he is clearly letting his emotions taking over his opinion like he always does, ;ike with the drawn doubles thing.

Tamoo might be a dellusional prick and stuff lol....but if it was my tournament I would still place him fairly and in this event Tamoo clearly deserves to be placed top seed and not ben lol....

Ben is just a big baby and lets his emotions override the right decision.
it's a shame tbh but I seriously can't trust talking to you online. you keep copying and pasting stuff all over the boards. If it was your tournament then you would yea but this is my tournament and I will be doing the seedings how I think would be most appropriate. I know tournaments have been sparse but thats the reason I'd give tamoo a high seed and not top. tamoo I'm sure would do fine getting past pools anyway and good luck to him in the brackets.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Can i just ask your reasons, just to know.
I mean, its not just that ive been beating reputable players, cos ive been placing higher than them.
And me not performing on a national level, which is unfair considering half of the ppl that you will probs put down as a top seed never actually attend nationals.

Im not trying to force myself as a top seed, i can live with high, or even without cos its just for pools but i personally, and others too it seems, think that i have deserved top seed
He doesn't like your attitude on the boards.

Haven't you heard my previous statements.

Ben's opinion of how you are as a smasher is fully dependant on how much he likes you.
Which is why he is going to be a top seed.....and you're gonna be a high seed.

Despite you acting like a fool and me goign to take all your money I still don't think denying someone of their rightful position is right.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Meh, I wanna hear it from him,
its clearly a miscalculated decision so i wanna hear his reasoning, maybe it will make sense

as i said, and ben said, it'll be fine, its not me im concerned for, its the unfortunate top seed that im going to overshadow :p, and the others in our pool who have to essentially get through a pool of death

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
i should be placed in top seed. lol

last dragon said if i place 5th he will come back.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I know Ben will attempt to explain himself but it will only make sense to him.

Will be fun seeing what it is anyway.

Gantz - WHY IS HE SAYING THAT FOR????
He is already here so there is NO coming back loool.

Tamoo

Smash Master
You can do it gantz!

do it for the good of the game

and yeah prof, and tbh, his decision doesn't affect me, it affects other ppl MUCH more, getting pool gayed is very annoying, I would know thanks to Adam in Lyon changing his name to dansibapsi loool

X1-12

Smash Champion
does it really matter which order the top 8 seeds are? or is it just a my **** is much bigger than yours contest?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
it's a shame tbh but I seriously can't trust talking to you online. you keep copying and pasting stuff all over the boards. If it was your tournament then you would yea but this is my tournament and I will be doing the seedings how I think would be most appropriate. I know tournaments have been sparse but thats the reason I'd give tamoo a high seed and not top. tamoo I'm sure would do fine getting past pools anyway and good luck to him in the brackets.
my resoning is in this post I quoted. You wont be overshadowing any of the top seeds as you wont be better than any of them :ohwell:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
And if Tamoo isn't top seed then may I ask who is?

Cos then you must see someone who is currently in the high seeds which are better then him or have proven more lately?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ben won't admit he is doing it for personal reasons.

He never admitted what the drawn doubles was for even though we ALLLL knew that he was doing it out of annoyance of me and Charles teaming with each other and he actually partially admitted it at times.

That quote he did actually didn't explain why Tamoo isn't top seeds.
I think statistics of why he shouldn't be and statistics of the person replacing him should be issued.

Tamoo

Smash Master
does it really matter which order the top 8 seeds are? or is it just a my **** is much bigger than yours contest?
Yes it does, it doesn't affect the players seeded as much, but the people below who could possibly end up in a pool of death with very little chance of getting through

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
tbh and no need to be rude to ben. but tamoo should be in top seed. weather he has gone to a notional torny or not, just by him beating jo3 and chris boi proves his place in the smaash community. national stuff has nothing to do with it. if thats the case put prof in high tier.

J03

Smash Master
Pro: theres a lota posts so i may have missed it, but when has craiigg said he isnt coming?

Tamoo: you barely clinched a 2-1 victory over me... yet your so confident you can do it again

J03

Smash Master
SEEDS: Seeds are based on previous tournament placements AND public opinion.

imo tamoo is top 8, his record in monthlies shows this, its not his fault there havent been any tourneys as of late. Having him in the same pool as a top seed really closes the door on other peeps going through.

on the other hand its not anyone else fault either, you cant shove someone on the seed list without proving it at a tourney.

you have to decide whether the monthly placements compensates for no tourney placements.

imo its at the hosts discretion, but as Ben hasnt played Tamoo as of late its impossible to gauge his skill level so he cannot make an educated decision on the matter.

Pro: having edwin at 3rd is bull****, he should be behind both frostbyte and VA, do you honestly think hes better then both of them?

HONESTLY BEN, HAVING TAMOO AS A HIGH SEED WILL CREATE A POOL OF DEATH

Tamoo

Smash Master

imo tamoo is top 8, his record in monthlies shows this, its not his fault there havent been any tourneys as of late. Having him in the same pool as a top seed really closes the door on other peeps going through.

on the other hand its not anyone else fault either, you cant shove someone on the seed list without proving it at a tourney.

you have to decide whether the monthly placements compensates for no tourney placements.

imo its at the hosts discretion, but as Ben hasnt played Tamoo as of late its impossible to gauge his skill level so he cannot make an educated decision on the matter.
So should leave it to someone who can? Like fuzzy?
Even prof.
Ben's gone and done something very silly if he's got prof on my side lol.

Also, the no tourney placements could go for a lot of people, i know edwin and frostbyte haven't been to any recently and i can almost guarantee that they will be seeded

And everything you said in the post is 100% true

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
If there was no difference then there wouldn't even be "top seeds" and "high seeds", just "seeds".

Just do it back to him and shame him, like this.

(*) ****Oo°***¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ****(*)Áä®öñ(*) ***¤·´`· ¸ »¤****°oO(*) ***™ says (19:04):
tc baby.. i need help.
Alex (Tails chao) <3 - If a fat chick falls in the woods, do the trees laugh? says (19:04):
What is it?
(*) ****Oo°***¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ****(*)Áä®öñ(*) ***¤·´`· ¸ »¤****°oO(*) ***™ says (19:05):
i think im gonna lose at ph2 badly, i had a dream yesterday where fuzzyness and va ***** me and I got knocked out... what do i do?

I've heard this somewhere before...
lool yeah, but this time is a bit different.

Edwin sent Charles £40 extra by accident on Paypal, he has to go if he wants his £40 that Charles has.

Edwin is being smart, he knew that on the day he would roll over and fall back to his sweet dreams so he obviously sent £40 to charles as a "loan" to give him a motive to get his *** outta bed on the day.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Pro: having edwin at 3rd is bull****, he should be behind both frostbyte and VA, do you honestly think hes better then both of them?

HONESTLY BEN, HAVING TAMOO AS A HIGH SEED WILL CREATE A POOL OF DEATH
I placed him that for the banter loool :bee:
But yeah on a realisitic list Edwin wouldn't be there.
Other then that everything is correct, esp me being infront of Charles :).

I agree with the majortiy of what you said.
But seriously Ben was saying he is going to replace HIMSELF in placement for Tamoo.
It's pretty obvious from public opinion, recent events and just SHEER facts that Tamoo is currently better then Ben lol.

Whether or not Tamoo has proved himself in a national tournament it is pretty obvious there isn't anyone in this tournament who should replace him lol.
ESP NOT BEN!!!

So should leave it to someone who can? Like fuzzy?
Even prof.
Ben's gone and done something very silly if he's got prof on my side lol.
I will stick up for what's right.....no matter how my relationship is with the person on the internet lol....I am not Ben.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Im afraid with his logic that he'll go and not seed gantz, cos he hasn't really done much in tournament despite being ****

And we'll end up with a pool like fuzz, me and gantz, with two others and it just won't be right.

And lool at the Edwin thing.
If he really is coming then, mm?
same to frostbyte.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
(*) ****Oo°***¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ****(*)Áä®öñ(*) ***¤·´`· ¸ »¤****°oO(*) ***™ says (19:04):
tc baby.. i need help.
Alex (Tails chao) <3 - If a fat chick falls in the woods, do the trees laugh? says (19:04):
What is it?
(*) ****Oo°***¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ****(*)Áä®öñ(*) ***¤·´`· ¸ »¤****°oO(*) ***™ says (19:05):
i think im gonna lose at ph2 badly, i had a dream yesterday where fuzzyness and va ***** me and I got knocked out... what do i do?

LOOOOOOL Nice lie.
PRICK

This is what really happened.

Charles is giving me £250 to let him win this tournament.
Again?
Yeah but I kinda feel bad for the guy, this is the only thing he has to hang onto.
So I just let him have it while I profit from it.
Dunno if I am gonna accept it though, you will find out whether I win or lose if I accepted it.

lool yeah, but this time is a bit different.
Edwin sent Charles £40 extra by accident on Paypal, he has to go if he wants his £40 that Charles has.

Edwin is being smart, he knew that on the day he would roll over and fall back to his sweet dreams so he obviously sent £40 to charles as a "loan" to give him a motive to get his *** outta bed on the day.

looool Was it really an accident or was that the plan????
Reply is in quote lol

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
LOOOOOOL Nice lie.
PRICK
This is what really happened.

Charles is giving me £250 to let him win this tournament.
Again?
Yeah but I kinda feel bad for the guy, this is the only thing he has to hang onto.
So I just let him have it while I profit from it.
Dunno if I am gonna accept it though, you will find out whether I win or lose if I accepted it.

looool Was it really an accident or was that the plan????
Hmm, ok whatever makes you sleep better at night man. ;)

And no that wasn't really his motive but it should have been :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom