• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
We have 10 TVs at least - might be able to get a couple more if we're lucky. I have 2 set-ups, but only one copy of melee, is tw@ still bringing his?

Sean (shaun perhaps? lol) You should come up to Soton some time to play us! We've got a decent little scene going!

Tamoo

Smash Master
yeah im bringing a disc so we got two setups from u then, making 8 in total :)

haha thats pretty awesome then, although won't be able to do much smash until after the january london monthly cos im looking quite busy i think

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Will hopefully be booked with Trio3 tomorrow, if not, I will book myself Tuesday afternoon :)

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
lol I meant times other than the tournament, but that's cool nonetheless! And either day coming is fine, most people are arriving on the 4th.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Does anyone want to team for this?

Callum? X1-12?

look at my post count i must be good

Yeah sure, I'll team if you want, my post count is not quite as good as yours but atleast 100 times better than prof

Guess we can play a few matches on the day get used to doing doubles together sorta thing?

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
ok so we got like 11 tvs and 8 setups, thats looking a bit more promising...

also, crab.man, i never realised you were sean! haha stupid me

j3ly

Smash Champion
soo, whats the deal with this germany european tourney? anyone else part from tw@ me nd fuzzy interested? my attendance is kinda dependant on charles finding some cheap *** travel tickets though. £0 euros venus and 10euros entry is EXTORTION though!!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
i might see if i can make it adam ^^

and alright crab I'll see if I can sort something out in a holiday period.

j3ly

Smash Champion
x1-12 , i will MM you in Mario ditto

we could raise the price if you feel confident in your plumber

i will also be bringing a setup, but i cannot guarentee this because i want to bring a sleeping bag, and clothes

X1-12

Smash Champion
Tamoo; its on
and J3ly okay but £1 is enough I think, at least for now

both of you Best of 3? or 5? don't mind
stages that are PH2 tourney legal

thats all my MM's for now

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
setups isn't a huge issue at the moment since unlike TVs, anyone can bring one. Rest assured that we are sorting out TVs etc and it's all looking good for a good tournament atm :).

Just a heads up btw- housing will mostly be at Duncans but I will be able to house a few and Calum (pickled noob) as well

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Just a heads up btw- housing will mostly be at Duncans but I will be able to house a few and Calum (pickled noob) as well
Distance-wise, how far away is Callum's from the university?
Just curious, since I remember Duncan's and yours.

Edit: Oh actually, did we originally go to his for like 5 minutes then go to Duncan's? I think that might have happened.... hmm.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Off-topic: Did Isai play teams as sheik more than falcon?

And yes, I think that might be it. When was the original PH, btw.

Edit: 100 posts.

COEY

Smash Lord
Off-topic: Did Isai play teams as sheik more than falcon?
When Isai played with Ken he would always play sheik as far as i know. Though i know he teamed with silent spectre on at least one occasion with team double falcon. And when captain jack and isai won teams at OC2, early on they started double sheik, but isai quickly chaged to falcon when they realised double sheik wasnt really working out, or so they say..

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
well ive moved house now so you def havent been to mine lol.

erm, duncan is closest to the station, so everyone will be going there first, to play smash and meet everyone, and then go on to other peoples houses for sleeping. I live the closest to the uni by far, I plan on going to duncans on friday, then walking back to mine quite late, so anyone that wants to come with me can.

L-J

Smash Ace
Just did my last essay of the term so I can finally start practising for this. Hugo where you at? And Joe assuming we're probs gonna team as Will can't make it I plan on not letting you down - I'm gonna do a Zhu in my spare time LOL.

Cheez

Smash Apprentice
i look forward to my 100th post, gotta remember not to do a tamoo and waste a landmark :p

Cheez

Smash Apprentice
callum, i do not know lol L-J is sorta waiting til the day to see who he wants to team with, so i might not have one come the day, but i might lol, we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom