• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Ok, so setup list soo far looks like?

TC
VA
Ben
Dacacia
Pickled noob

Also, I'd suggest doing something distinctive with controllers. Especially all the new white ones that look identical to eachother. I remember going home from the last ph tournament feeling as tho i'd taken the wrong baby from the hospital lool, so now ive made sure with my new controller that i can tell it apart

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well it would be good to have one. everywhere has them :( maybe we should make a poll and just do it that way, it would be funny at least.
Pools would be dumb because the community knows nothing and would blantanly get it wrong.

Ok, so setup list soo far looks like?

TC
VA
Ben
Dacacia
Pickled noob

Also, I'd suggest doing something distinctive with controllers. Especially all the new white ones that look identical to eachother. I remember going home from the last ph tournament feeling as tho i'd taken the wrong baby from the hospital lool, so now ive made sure with my new controller that i can tell it apart
I'm not bringing my setup cos i'm lazy.
How many TV's are there anyway?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well if that was the case then it would still go back to my original point 'the community knows nothing'

But that weren't the reason why I said it lol.

Plus the community loves me, it's just the people you see on smashboards now who don't like me lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Due to Joe's recent enlightenment on the logic that challenging people to MMs=insecurity I have some thoughts to spare.

Nice tamoo, i was struggling to decide if you were a glorified camping scrub or someone with some real potential. sounds like the latter from this performance.

gawd i gotta step it up again >_> thanks tamoo... bloody thanks

Also to everyone.

STOP APOLOGISING FOR BEING CHEAP TO WIN. playing cheap is down to opinion and you need to get gimped lots to improve anyways. In alot of ways everything is cheap so just be mega cheap and get around it lol
The normal, secure person in this case would logically, using the equation above, leave it at this and not challenge their clear superior to a MM.

But what's this? :confused: Joe, has completely defied logic.

Tamoo: you will get ***** by me rofl
MM!

Its on *****
im grouchy as **** and ill say what i like! my confidence has no price tag!!!!

£10 best of 7!!!
Joe, please explain this clear sign of insecurity to me. :confused: It surely cannot be height related, perhaps you could enlist your own services?

Trio, its ok mate, im actually a trainee psychologist. if you wanna talk about why you feel inferior to other people then feel free to talk to me. im in training so i only charge £20 an hour =)

im like a cheap wh0re, excpet i only do head f**ks

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOOOOL!

Ahhhh the good old 'quote for contradiction' technique.

Works like a charm.

Thanks TC :).......we all know Jo3s opinion is highly manipulated by the situation he is in which allows him to become a hypocrite.

Hypocrites R Us

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
dave: not sure if I'll enter teams, also, who are you teaming with?

on the tv/ set up front

We have many tvs, 10 or 11 i think, so everyone should bring a set up so we can capitalize on this!

Tamoo

Smash Master
****, TC is a blessing AND a curse to have in this community lool.

Calum: He's teaming with hugo :/
sucks to be him i guess haha.

And 10 tvs just for melee is pretty awesome, 5 more setups to go.

COEY

Smash Lord
You do realise this is boring to read. Like more boring than watching harry hill's tv burp followed by x-factor.
get a free view box for christ's sake, then you never have to mention harry hill again.

dont listen to him aaron your still got it baby, the fact that half your posts seem like serious personal attacks, but i can imagine you just sat there pissing your sides as you right it. Much love.

also im not making this :(

Jolteon

LOOOOOOOL!

Ahhhh the good old 'quote for contradiction' technique.

Works like a charm.

Thanks TC :).......we all know Jo3s opinion is highly manipulated by the situation he is in which allows him to become a hypocrite.

Hypocrites R Us

LOOL at "hypocrites 'r' us"

Calum: He's teaming with hugo :/
sucks to be him i guess haha.

And 10 tvs just for melee is pretty awesome, 5 more setups to go.
lool but everyone loves me in the end.

I love all of you really but stirring up **** is SOMETHING I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
In this situation he is obviously a blessing.

There's no problem in calling out other people for what they are calling out people for since they done it themselves.

I've never seen him as a curse though.....he only makes me curse when we are together if you know what I mean;)

dont listen to him aaron your still got it baby, the fact that half your posts seem like serious personal attacks, but i can imagine you just sat there pissing your sides as you right it. Much love.
loool.
I always laugh when I post something like an insult.....it's fun to see the crowd get worked up and get upset lol.
VA is a perfect example.
Tamoo is an exmaple of a dumb dellusional fool but also slightly scared.
And there minions are funny just to lul at occasionally.
Jo3 is hard to say due to his ability to shift his opinion when he wants thus 'Hypocrites R Us'
Also I like to point out peoples wrong doing and see none in mine as there isn't anything wrong in anything I do :).

Edit - Oh yeah, since you aint making this is there any chance of you giving my charger to someone who is?

Jolteon

In this situation he is obviously a blessing.

There's no problem in calling out other people for what they are calling out people for since they done it themselves.

I've never seen him as a curse though.....he only makes me curse when we are together if you know what I mean;)
loool **** you

You said you'd never reveal our bedroom secrets!

Jolteon

Will, Aaron's post was obviously an optimistic one, I suggest you re-read it as you must have read something wrong. :)

J03

Smash Master
im a hyprocrite, no wait no im not, gods cant be hypocrites, theryre always right!. your the hypocrites!

im sorry that you were born small Aaron ill make it up to you with my divine power.

TC im sorry you fancy aaron, hes a sexy beast, its only natural for you to want your tongue up his arse.

Pools would be dumb because the community knows nothing and would blantanly get it wrong.
i agree with Pro

J03

Smash Master
also MM'ing doesnt make you insecure, having to be a **** to other people to feel better about yourself makes you insecure, MM's have nout to do with it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
im a hyprocrite, no wait no im not, gods cant be hypocrites, theryre always right!. your the hypocrites!

im sorry that you were born small Aaron ill make it up to you with my divine power.
Don't worry.
There's nothing you can do except for beat me at smash.

:confused: Oh wait you can't do that.
I guess there's nothing you can do :(

Jolteon

lool **** you Joe

But thanks, those notes that me and Aaron took from you really really helped us achieve this. :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
TC im sorry you fancy aaron, hes a sexy beast, its only natural for you to want your tongue up his arse.

ARE YOU REALLY ATTEMPTING TO CALL SOMEONELSE OUT FOR BUM LICKING LOL?????

also MM'ing doesnt make you insecure, having to be a **** to other people to feel better about yourself makes you insecure, MM's have nout to do with it.
loool Who was being a **** <<< (what ever those four stars were)
If someone really thinks they have a chance to take me out with their kirby I have the right to say what I want.

Nothing insecure about that.

Anyway can you make a thread on how to be a hypocrite please....I need help on that.

Jolteon

Oh ok . ^^

Yeahhhhhhhh i'm defintely insecure about my height lol.

That situation above is such a perfect example to show my insecurtiy.

I mean what better way shows someone is insecure about their height when someones says you're character **** and then you reply that you can **** them with ease and up the money......i'm pretty sure thats as obvious as insecurity gets.
yyuuupp .

J03

Smash Master
always happy to help people who cant do it on there own, most people require divine intervention at some point anyway =)

Rankings wont work unless you have different regions submitting top results from each. Seeing as London has many more people itd only be fair to give them more places which wont work because most of them are terrible.

you basically have London and a few straglers out of London.

i couldnt be arsed replying with anything other then yyuuupp. because i couldnt care less what i posted beforehand, im loving this btw ^_^

PRO! OMG I WAS JOKING BUT APPARENTLY HE REALLY DOES LICK YOUR BUM =OOO i bet you LLLOOOVVVEEE it

Jolteon

But a game I played about 2 weeks ago said that outside intervention was bad, there was even a protocol against it. :confused:

Jolteon

always happy to help people who cant do it on there own, most people require divine intervention at some point anyway =)

Rankings wont work unless you have different regions submitting top results from each. Seeing as London has many more people itd only be fair to give them more places which wont work because most of them are terrible.

you basically have London and a few straglers out of London.

i couldnt be arsed replying with anything other then yyuuupp. because i couldnt care less what i posted beforehand, im loving this btw ^_^

PRO! OMG I WAS JOKING BUT APPARENTLY HE REALLY DOES LICK YOUR BUM =OOO i bet you LLLOOOVVVEEE it
Perhaps you can ask Charles how it feels, I'm sure he understands. :bee:

Fuzzy is the best undisputed, he can do as he likes
really? i aint doubting anyone, charles is just the best... by a decernable amount of skill. If he wasnt... he wouldnt win everything...
all im saying is fuzzy will 100% win this tourney.

You think im wrong, but your money where your mouth is!

ill bet any person (Except charles for obvious reasons=P) £1-5 that charles wins this tourney.

any takers? Pro? VA? anybody?

Coey: i stopped judging how good i was off our sets long ago.
^NOTICE MORE MM INSECURITIES HERE.^

rofl charles, i noticed you were the only one not trash talking so ive been doing it for you. and ill be honest, your skill shuts everyone up.
xD yass charles!!
Good quality notes if anyone wants any btw, I guarantee they really work well.

J03

Smash Master
i cant offer the same garauntee =/ me and charles arent an item even after all of these posts.

Ask TC and Pro they seem to work well together, so they know something i dont.

all the best Aaron and Alex, glad to see some couples know how to make things work =) i think its the love hate relationship they have, must strenghen their foundation

Pro: My opinion depends on my boredom.

Jolteon

What is holding you back? Your bum riding was far more effective than mine, maybe your follow-up was lacking.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i cant offer the same garauntee =/ me and charles arent an item even after all of these posts.

Ask TC and Pro they seem to work well together, so they know something i dont.

all the best Aaron and Alex, glad to see some couples know how to make things work =) i think its the love hate relationship they have, must strenghen their foundation
My fellow smashboards members Jo3 has just excuted the near perfect way to back out of an arguement you have already lost while still feeling he got a bit of the last word or won in some department of the arguement.

This is A- stuff.
I only know how to get A+......

Actually noooo I don't.....I've never lost an arguement to be in that situation.:confused:

Wonder what it would be like? :confused::psycho:

Jolteon

lool ok you have a point there Joe.

But regardless of which, due to the rule which dictates that Professor Pro cannot at any moment of time on smashboards be incorrect you are still in the wrong.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
But regardless of which, due to the rule which dictates that Professor Pro cannot at any moment of time on smashboards be incorrect you are still in the wrong.
This rule has been around since the day I was born.

It's not that I fail to see when I am wrong.
It's literally the situation converts itself to be right for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom