• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
lol I will if i can find someone to house me, but I do plan on coming soon don't worry :). I should be going to deathgazers soonish to :) busy times.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
RIGHT... good news, theres like 80% chance I can come to this cos i asked my mum and were not doing anything on that weekend for my dads bday. Also that weekend, my mate asked me if I want to go to southampton to visit one of my mates at that uni and hes driving me there. Is the venue near the southampton uni ben? I may be able to ditch my friends for a bit to play some smash but im not sure about entering the tournament cos we might be out that night or something.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
RIGHT... good news, theres like 80% chance I can come to this cos i asked my mum and were not doing anything on that weekend for my dads bday. Also that weekend, my mate asked me if I want to go to southampton to visit one of my mates at that uni and hes driving me there. Is the venue near the southampton uni ben? I may be able to ditch my friends for a bit to play some smash but im not sure about entering the tournament cos we might be out that night or something.
WOW....that's really good to hear.

FINALLY lol. Now it's time for you to prove yourself at this tournament.

Me and you are gonna get in a fight if you don't get out of pools lol.

j3ly

Smash Champion
i cba to read pages back, but yenths i can house you for whatever you need housing for if its convenient.

hmm, deathgazer if that is the case, can i give my ticket to a friend of mine who wants to come and ill come to you, and we drive to Southampton if there is room?

and yeah im up for wednesday man

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol You better do OK :mad:

Ohhhh yeahhh lol. That's one thing that hasn't been brought up, a confirmed list of doubles lol.#

Lets start if off with the best team :bee:

Professor Pro + Fuzzyness

Whats the other teams???

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
i cba to read pages back, but yenths i can house you for whatever you need housing for if its convenient.

hmm, deathgazer if that is the case, can i give my ticket to a friend of mine who wants to come and ill come to you, and we drive to Southampton if there is room?

and yeah im up for wednesday man
hmm im not sure cos its my mate thats driving and he doesn't play smash and Im chipping in for petrol money. =/

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ok J3ly thanks, I will think a bout this closer to the time, I'm busy this weekend, then its PH2... but the weekend after I will be looking to travel somewhere and many weekends :) see you guys at PH2 for sure tho, or soon after :)

Brado

Smash Lord
Nope Prof, you have never met me. To be honest, not much of the UK community has, but I should be down to London for the January ranbat.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Nope Prof, you have never met me. To be honest, not much of the UK community has, but I should be down to London for the January ranbat.
Ohhh ok lol.

Nah I was just wondering cos of why you were sure that Me and Fuzzyness would win this but then again I guess you must of seen us on youtube and plus from what people have said in the past you must have a good idea of the roundabout level of people in the UK.

Anyway will be defintely good if you can make a London Tournament,

schoin

Smash Cadet
Doubles Confirmed List
Professor Pro + Fuzzyness
Tamoo + VA
Yeniths + Deathgazer
frugs + Clockmire

(copy and paste with your team on)

j3ly

Smash Champion
i might be teaming with Dash, but its looking very much like i wont be able to afford it now.. :( :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well technically that was under the basis of you teaming with crap partner that you stated before. Forgot his name

You changed the terms by revelaing your real team partner who I knew it was originally anyway.

So technically you called deal off by violating the terms lol.

So of course it is off, unless you are teaming with that guy you said before :confused: then it's back on.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I never said i was teaming with anyone else???

Some random troll just came on and said he was teaming with me lool, I thought it was VERY obvious that he was trolling during his time on smashboards lol

U were just foolish enough to believe him lol, for shame...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Oh yeah I forgot to say congratz for getting VA.

I know you have been sucking up to him since all the way back in the day when I went to Clockmires so i'm pretty sure this is a suck ups dream come true.

I agreed to them terms which is why you brought it up the money thing as soon as VA confirmed he was teaming with you cos you knew my terms were under the other person.
So sorry about that lol.

AND ACTUALLY YOU DID SAY HE WAS YOUR TEAM PARTNER loool.

Is this gonna be another one of them situation when you are a ****** and don't remember what you posted lol.

J03

Smash Master
id rather not play teams then team with someone significantly worse then me, if i cant find someone decent on the day ill not enter.

VA and Tamoo will do very well against pro and charles, it will be close.

VA

Smash Hero
lol I used to have to do that all the time. I teamed with wiggum and we beat you and reacher 2-0 xD

J03

Smash Master
my god, phil will still remember that day as one of the worst of his life. no sleep, crashed his car, lost to scrubs, got a parking ticket.

was a bbaaadddd day for phil xD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
VA and Tamoo will do very well against pro and charles, it will be close.
Tamoo will get ***** in doubles by Me and Charles, you prob think it will be close cos you know VA is good and you think Tamoo is good but to me he is the extreme weak point and will get ***** since both me and Charles can dominate him and we are just amazing :confused:

It won't be close with him lol.

lol I used to have to do that all the time. I teamed with wiggum and we beat you and reacher 2-0 xD
loool I agree.

Teaming with someone who is worse may not be as bad as it originally seems.

lol At using an example of beating Jo3 to prove a point.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It's pretty obvious you knew the terms were under that person who you claimed to team with before which is why you decided to bring up the MM as soon as VA confirmed that he is teaming with you lol.

Unless you're too dumb to even realize you did that then i'm sorry.:confused:

Did you just type 'were gonna **** u'......HAHAHAHA
We might as well put some money on this then, that's if you get in the Grand Finals.

If you actually get in the Grand Finals you wanna do a £5 MM side bet?

I see a decline approaching.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Lol me and VA had decided to partner the day after the last monthly, much earlier than sav started trolling the boards epicly.

And lets just keep it at pride, unless you want to call off the doubles tournament because I won't put up the money ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
How does when You and VA deciding to team on that day affect the terms of the deal lol.......cos that was different from what you told me, infact you ACTUALLY consiciously attempted to lead me to not thinking you were gonna team with VA.........Pretty useless information is what I just have received from you.

Thanks for confirming my 'I see a decline approaching.' btw.

Why would I call off the doubles tournament:confused:......

OHHHHH you're trying to refer to that situation where you thought you were good and then I brought the money to you and then you got scared.

j3ly

Smash Champion
Lol me and VA had decided to partner the day after the last monthly, much earlier than sav started trolling the boards epicly.

And lets just keep it at pride, unless you want to call off the doubles tournament because I won't put up the money ;)

this is tw@ for: i a female genitalia!

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
LOL they will forever struggle. I want a team match Alpha Dash + J3ly vs LD + Gantz

Bolloks. You fear me!
thats stupid!! thats really stupid!!!!! are you crazy?!!? all thoughs women you must sex have gone right to your crazy head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom