• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3ly

Smash Champion
wait what you had girls around and played smash!!?

why the hell wasnt i invited :(

although thats probably no1 in the what not to do to get laid book, so im sensin a lil sarcasm from prof maybe..

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
wait what you had girls around and played smash!!?

why the hell wasnt i invited :(

although thats probably no1 in the what not to do to get laid book, so im sensin a lil sarcasm from prof maybe..
He ALWAYS has random girls round just sitting there in his room just jamming really listening to music, or on the laptop lol.

I weren't being sarcastic at all lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I would also like to note that he nearly ALWAYS has attractive girls round lol.

GANTZ WAS BEING A WASTE LAST TIME IN DOUBLES.

Cos the girls were being dumb and flirting with each other to distract us and they were rubbing cream on themselves and doing all sorts of stuff to distract us on purpose lol and Gantz was OOC and kept on turning around to look at them and killing himself loool.
And LD was shouting at him looool it was soooo jokes

He was LITERALLY in the centre of the stage and running off cos they were saying stuff like 'ohhh yeah that feels good' and getting behind each other and pretending to have sex by getting in sexual positions loool......

BUT WE WERE ALLLLLLLL UNDER CONTROL AND CONCENTRATED ON OUR GAMES EXCEPT FOR GANTZ WHO CANNOT CONTROL HIMSELF AND HAD TO LOOK MULTIPLE NUMBERS OF TIMES LOOOOL!!!!!!
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY HE IS THE MOST OOC IN OUR CREW LOL!!!!!!!

j3ly

Smash Champion

j3ly

Smash Champion
also i want to point out that all of the posts were in context, so in essence you directly, and unmistakable denoted that this dude was your partner, for you to now turn around and say "well yeah, i was talking about VA the whole time" would make no sense.

lol i dont suppose any of you sweaty, smelly smashheads actually introduced yourself with a tiny speech and maybe even a kiss on the cheek to the females, ignoring the hottest one? no?? just little awkward waves? lolll

HAPPY 1,500TH POST TC

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol why wouldent i take him seriously? the dude said he played M2 and wanted a MM... free money! however thers no way im MMing anybody on ******** stages on special melee lol

dont turn this around tw@, i have proved you a LIAR!!!

Tamoo

Smash Master
Actually, the good luck beating my dubs partner was not in context lol

Lol, u took sav sooo seriously, I thought u wouldve caught on as soon as he challenged you to that mm :confused:

some ppl are too easy

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
J3ly - loool Seriously, he is a fool.
This is all you need to do and quote this

I never said i was teaming with anyone else???
Referring to that guy

oh, so you deciding to tell people then eh?

&

lol j3ly, good luck beating my dubs partner, even I have a hard time against him :o

lol i dont suppose any of you sweaty, smelly smashheads actually introduced yourself with a tiny speech and maybe even a kiss on the cheek to the females? no?? just little awkward waves? lolll
I say hi to them and just say I am aaron and so does everyonelse lol.

They are there for Dujuan and I have a girlfriend so we're not gonna get deep in to conversations lol.

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol, so gantz and monroe walk in and are like hi, im aaron!

part of the fun of having a girlfriend is talking to other girls and knowing that you still got it!! well that or you ignore your current girl exists.... thats called a j3ly where i come from

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
tamoo i dont think you quite understand the meaning of trolling

and thanks adam :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol, so gantz and monroe walk in and are like hi, im aaron!

part of the fun of having a girlfriend is talking to other girls and knowing that you still got it!! well that or you ignore your current girl exists.... thats called a j3ly where i come from
What can I say, they like my sexy name :D

As I said I say hi and usually introduce myself, I don't need to get in a conversation because they are there for Dujuan, I am there for smash, that's all that matter lol.

loool The J3ly technique sounds funny though, I approve.

TC - Let him think he does, he needs to think he has won otherwise he is going to mentally break down, ok baby?

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
thats stupid!! thats really stupid!!!!! are you crazy?!!? all thoughs women you must sex have gone right to your crazy head.
Never, It keeps me sane!

loooool.

All of them girls round his house when we're playing smash must have mad him truly OUT OF CONTROL!!!
You should try it, it feels good to get a massage and play smash at the same time :D

He ALWAYS has random girls round just sitting there in his room just jamming really listening to music, or on the laptop lol.

I weren't being sarcastic at all lol.
Yeah well I have a girlfriend now so I'm gonna be 100% faithful, Just like LD and gantz team skills loooooooooooooooooooool

I would also like to note that he nearly ALWAYS has attractive girls round lol.

GANTZ WAS BEING A WASTE LAST TIME IN DOUBLES.

Cos the girls were being dumb and flirting with each other to distract us and they were rubbing cream on themselves and doing all sorts of stuff to distract us on purpose lol and Gantz was OOC and kept on turning around to look at them and killing himself loool.
And LD was shouting at him looool it was soooo jokes

He was LITERALLY in the centre of the stage and running off cos they were saying stuff like 'ohhh yeah that feels good' and getting behind each other and pretending to have sex by getting in sexual positions loool......

BUT WE WERE ALLLLLLLL UNDER CONTROL AND CONCENTRATED ON OUR GAMES EXCEPT FOR GANTZ WHO CANNOT CONTROL HIMSELF AND HAD TO LOOK MULTIPLE NUMBERS OF TIMES LOOOOL!!!!!!
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY HE IS THE MOST OOC IN OUR CREW LOL!!!!!!!
AND THAT was funny I dont think anyone would be able to control themself in that environment, I'm just used to it and Aarons girls got him whipped loooool monrone was just fronting he really wanted to turn around and watch what they was doing!

lol dujuan next time you hold a smashfest, invite a peng girl who smokes!
I'll try just for you lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'd give us a 1o0% chance of winning

LoOoL

sigh, im so bored, I wish the livestream of Rom2 was actually any good :/
Your percentage was unclear :confused:

If it's 10% then I think you should put up £5 against me since you think you have a chance

If it's 100% then I think you should put up £5 against me since you think you have a chance

Are you afriad of the MM :confused:

You like to decline MM's when you are scared don't you lol.

Jolteon

J3ly - loool Seriously, he is a fool.
This is all you need to do and quote this

I say hi to them and just say I am aaron and so does everyonelse lol.

They are there for Dujuan and I have a girlfriend so we're not gonna get deep in to conversations lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I was actually laughing hard at that picture

You and Dujuan are both pricks looool.

I'm just faithful.

Dujuan YOU CAN NEVER BE FAITHFUL loool.

As soon as the opportunity presents itself you will commit adultery in a FLASH

Jolteon

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm just faithful.

I think you're the whipped prick around here...

oooooh, its a whip, i thought it was sum butters deformed loose vag
looooooooool wtf

j3ly

Smash Champion
thats cos most smashers cant get a girl!! even if they were really really unhappy with her, seein as after 2 months all girls get craazayy, they would still hold on for dear life when faced with the prospect of

never getting laid again.

its nothing to be ashamed of, i went through the same thing when i was 14

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm just faithful.

Lies lies and more lies, I'm a one woman man! Thats why I won't allow oppertunities to come my way, NO MORE GOING OUT RAVING, NO MORE HOUSE PARTIES, NO MORE GOING TO SEE OTHER GIRLS, AND IME DELETING EVERY OTHER GIRL IN MY PHONE AND FACEBOOK!!!

Adultery is lame, shame on you dirty smashers, most smashers would be satisfied with just one girl...
Would you like one, I can get you one easy if you want? :S

thats cos most smashers cant get a girl!! even if they were really really unhappy with her, seein as after 2 months all girls get craazayy, they would still hold on for dear life when faced with the prospect of

never getting laid again.

its nothing to be ashamed of, i went through the same thing when i was 14
looool some people need to get off the game and get some game (private joke)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looooooool.

Where do you find these things like that picture.

lmao! uve seen sum very ****ed up things in your lifetime!
loool Agreed.

just cos shes that aweomse

loooool IMAGE WAR!!!!!!!!

Lies lies and more lies, I'm a one woman man! Thats why I won't allow oppertunities to come my way, NO MORE GOING OUT RAVING, NO MORE HOUSE PARTIES, NO MORE GOING TO SEE OTHER GIRLS, AND IME DELETING EVERY OTHER GIRL IN MY PHONE AND FACEBOOK!!!

looool some people need to get off the game and get some game (private joke)
THIS IS THE PHATTEST LIE KNOWN TO MAN looool.

You need to do that percentage thing of female to males on your facebook.

I guarantee it is 99.9% females and the boys are made up of the OOC members loool.

loool At the game thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom