• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brado

Smash Lord
EM will be stepping it up soon, at the moment we have parent/money johns and they should be less prominent over the next year or so. As well as that we've recruited a new player to the scene who's joined our weekly smashfests, so it's pretty cool down here.

One day London will fall to Calzum's epic Falco.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
No johns on London's population in comparison to the turnout rate of Out of London to London.

And yeah I realised that mathematical equation was a tad bit wrong:confused:

But I realised that we were all subconsciously using the stastics for how many of the best players in the UK reside in London.
Sorry about that.:ohwell:

We don't need a congratulations, our community has been on top form for awhile in everything and to be honest since my first tournament 'ALT' our turnout has actually been good at practically every tournament lol.

Obviously not AMAZING in comparison to our community size but still good in comparison to the amount of people that other regions brought along.

So your thanks is not accepted.
I agree, the superior talent in London is ALWAYS what drags in the hate.

We don't need a congrats since we have always been the largest UK smash community, even before smash existed, so a lot of rumors were spread about how London never makes events. :confused:

Just a little reminder.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:(

Nah we know you guys are gonna **** us when we play you, Fuzzy showed us that. :(

We're doing our best with what we've got though, and we're improving a fair bit.
Who's Fuzzy..........OHHH THAT **** GUY FROM LONDON!
Yeah he is alright, nothing special.

You need to get a taste of people like me and some other members of OOC.

Seriously though, even though you might have played Fuzzy and you have an idea of the good people, you still don't have an idea of how good the scene is OVERALL.
And that's what I think is gonna shock you, when you see how many good people there still atr.

Brado

Smash Lord
I will be making the trip down to one of the ranbats early next year if I have the funds/parental permission, so it'd be cool to see how many of you ****. I'm thinking we dont stond too much of a chance beating anyone consistently, besides Yeniths of course, he's our best ;D.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well Yeniths sex appeal is pretty high so I approve of his attendance.

As long as he says it's alright for you to come then I approve of you coming as well.

The next one on Jaunary will be BIGGGG.....you shouldn't miss it.

Brado

Smash Lord
That's the one i'm aiming to attend with Willz and Calzum, would be awesome. Yeniths would love us to come, he obviously misses his leciester friends ;]

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
If 19 people are confirmed from London, out of a total of 29 confirmed people, that means Londons confirmed attendance is 65.5%

Also, free venue etc is in no way related to why people can't make it for travel reasons. For example, I can't make it due to having important things to do on the friday, meaning I wouldn't be able to actually get there. Also the price of travel is extortion, free venue does not make up for this (this isn't your fault ben dw).

NW melee hasn't been large for a while, I think you must be confusing NW with "the north", not that theres many northern players.

VA

Smash Hero
I think the out of london community is going to start growing in brighton. We have like at least 3 new players here and we're planning on getting weekly smash going once we have enough people interested.

Also I kind of like how I'm the best player out of London and the only real challenge to you guys. So I don't mind that you have the highest concentration of decent players. Also Beast is going to be really amazing soon, he's stepping his game up a lot. I'd like to see him vs last dragon after xmas time.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think the out of london community is going to start growing in brighton. We have like at least 3 new players here and we're planning on getting weekly smash going once we have enough people interested.

Also I kind of like how I'm the best player out of London and the only real challenge to you guys. So I don't mind that you have the highest concentration of decent players. Also Beast is going to be really amazing soon, he's stepping his game up a lot. I'd like to see him vs last dragon after xmas time.
Did you contact that guy I posted the thread who is from Brighton?

Yeah you are the only person who is a challenge outside of London.

That's dissapointing for the rest of out of london.

Tamoo - Yeah I guess he is dissapointed being part of London.
I get upset being part of the better region as well:(
Wish I was in a worst place....

j3ly

Smash Champion
Ill be down a TC's at around 6 o clock, i will be staying the night, and bringing a dazzle, laptop and 80GB ext. HD!

yeaaah for recorded games :D

prof is ghey
tamoo is a tw@

j3ly 4 pres

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Also, London have honourarily nicked Auroreon!

Im sure he's gonna rage when he sees he's been bunched with the londoners :mad:
Lol.
Drop the region-hating Tamao. You should be grateful, after all.

We created you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ill be down a TC's at around 6 o clock, i will be staying the night, and bringing a dazzle, laptop and 80GB ext. HD!

yeaaah for recorded games :D

prof is ghey
tamoo is a tw@

j3ly 4 pres
YAYYYY recording equipment lol :bee:

I'm happy now lol.

I will be at the station prob like 3:30-4ish and make my way to TC house from there.

Lol.
Drop the region-hating Tamao. You should be grateful, after all.

We created you.
SO TRUE loool.
He became good playing London players.

But he has to hate on us since he left the best region and now is very defensive over his current **** territory.

j3ly

Smash Champion
you need to get the 218 (or 128, either way the only double decker with an 8 in it lol) to the police station, which will be on the same side of the road. call him then

bus goes from OPPOSITE, (as in the other side of the road) side to subway and waitrose

now i can have some videos of me kciking ur scrawny *** on final D

>:-@

VA

Smash Hero
<3 i cant wait to play your peach robby, i know its gotta be good!
I'll probably just use fox :D

and I didn't see the guy you posted about prof, some guy just contacted me, one of bishkins friends. he's got potential as he has a good understanding of game mechanics and tactics but like, he has absolutely no techskill in his game so it's pretty harsh playing against him right now.

j3ly

Smash Champion
ok somebody at TC's needs to do me a favour, a girl is comming over to watch a film, i dont want to hang around with her after the deed is done so SOMEBODY, idc who, call me at 5 and say are you comming, and ill pretend i promised to help you with your coursework. Ill grovel a little bit, play along and weel be recording smash before you know it :)

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman

LD: im gonna beat your fox after xmas so how the hell is it gonna be a good match between me and beast?!!!........(WASTE! (Gantz))

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol opening with LD and signing off with gantz confuses things. BUt a general rule of thumb is that gantzz cant spell as well as LD, so its Ld

L-J

Smash Ace
<3 Last Dragon :p

I agree about beast though, he's not near LDs level atm.

Also if London's population is roughly 19 times that of Bristol's, and 3 Bristolians are coming to PH2, there should be...57 Londoners attending. Step it up London! :p

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
imo, yes charles, the proportion of players coming from London are too high. On the plus side though is that 1st of all- London does have a whole bunch of talented and pretty nice smashers, 2nd- the attendance of this will be quite good because of the London turnout. I don't think it will be like another monthly though as aside from a few I don't think the general level of London players is that high, with PH2 there will be a fair few players that are out of London and that are pretty decent. Also I think Charles booking for everbody has something to do with it.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
ok somebody at TC's needs to do me a favour, a girl is comming over to watch a film, i dont want to hang around with her after the deed is done so SOMEBODY, idc who, call me at 5 and say are you comming, and ill pretend i promised to help you with your coursework. Ill grovel a little bit, play along and weel be recording smash before you know it :)

keep her there, I'll entertain her if you like :p

LD: im gonna beat your fox after xmas so how the hell is it gonna be a good match between me and beast?!!!........(WASTE! (Gantz))
why dont you guys just sign into your own accounts whenever you wanna say something!?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'll probably just use fox :D

and I didn't see the guy you posted about prof, some guy just contacted me, one of bishkins friends. he's got potential as he has a good understanding of game mechanics and tactics but like, he has absolutely no techskill in his game so it's pretty harsh playing against him right now.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255843

This is the guy I was talking about.

And you will prob end up going peach in the end lol.

Also if London's population is roughly 19 times that of Bristol's, and 3 Bristolians are coming to PH2, there should be...57 Londoners attending. Step it up London! :p
Who came up with the statistics of London being 19 times bigger then Bristol lol.

Step your talk, smash and everything up Bristol! :p

imo, yes charles, the proportion of players coming from London are too high. On the plus side though is that 1st of all- London does have a whole bunch of talented and pretty nice smashers, 2nd- the attendance of this will be quite good because of the London turnout. I don't think it will be like another monthly though as aside from a few I don't think the general level of London players is that high, with PH2 there will be a fair few players that are out of London and that are pretty decent. Also I think Charles booking for everbody has something to do with it.
Why is ther 'pretty nice smashers' part even need to be said lol.
But you just saying that is just highlighting that being nice is a issue when it isnt......**** **** ****.....That's all that matters.

In comparison to the concentration of good players outside of London in specific areas.....London players levels are phenomenal....you got ***** by Gantz anyway, lulzy pulzy.

LD: thats long!(gantz)
Monrone I know you are the main culprit behind this.

GET OF HIS ACCOUNT AND GO ON YOUR OWN lol!!!

VA

Smash Hero
<3 Last Dragon :p

I agree about beast though, he's not near LDs level atm.

lol you don't know, he's stepped up loads recently. he's getting a lot better, I think he'll give any high seed a run for their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom