• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
me :)
dacacia :)
Inertia
tamoo :)
charles :)
Kman :)
professor pro :)
Warning :)
Ixis :)
Aureon :)
Monty
Joe :)
Crabman
Tails chao :)
V.A.
Beast------?
Kira :)
J3ly :(
Alpha dash :)
Unreal :)
Chrisboi :)
Synapse :)
Mike :)
Jet :)
Craiigg---?
Yeniths---?
Trio----------?
Clockmire :)
Hugo :)
Bristols link :)
Coey!!!
The Lust
Edwin
Gantz :)
Jam------?
DSD9--------?
X1-12 :)
LJ :)
Dizard :)
JJlinyard :)

Can't copy and paste smileys annoyingly

Charles- Quite right

confirmed: 28/29 people (edwin) people
unconfirmed: 11 people

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
sure ben? I just did it lol

the turnout is 80% london, and you guys complain about not travelling? where are the northerners+southeners at

there's no excuses about travelling, its a tourney with free venue + housing provided

and the inactivity is bad too

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
me :)
Inertia
tamoo :)
charles :)

Monty
Crabman
V.A.
Beast------?
J3ly :(

Craiigg---?
Yeniths---?
Trio----------?

Coey!!!
The Lust
Edwin :)
JJLinyyard :)

Jam------?
DSD9--------?

confirmed: 27/28 people (edwin) people
unconfirmed: 11 people
WOW....Look at all those Londoner flakers, Londoners need to travel more man they are always flaking event and are never serious when events are outside their region.....OMG LONDONERS SORT YOURSELF OUT.

BTW The Lust is defintely coming to this.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
WOW....Look at all those Londoner flakers, Londoners need to travel more man they are always flaking event and are never serious when events are outside their region.....OMG LONDONERS SORT YOURSELF OUT.

BTW The Lust is defintely coming to this.
looooooooool this has been my point for ages.

You also left off Mike, that's Warning's brother.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Bullet Bill :)
TW@ :)
Trio3 :)
Calzors :)
Inertia
Monty
Crabman
V.A.
Jam------?
DSD9--------?
Beast------?
Craiigg---?
Yeniths---?
Coey!!!

Fuzzyness :)
J3ly ?
Edwin :)
JJLinyyard :)
The Lust
just fixed it to show how bad it is

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
TC - looool....just one more to the list.
I will change that now.

Ben put a ':)' next to VA....im pretty sure he's not gonna wanna miss this event.

Fuzzy - looool. That's actually pretty jokes to look at. I think people just like to take the opportunity sometimes to insult Londoners but never step back and look at certain things.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yeah I know- it is pretty bad. Poor show NW!!!! On the plus side this ones 80% London compared to the last one which was 95% London and a bad turnout allround

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
big smiles alex :D get on msn lol

you wanna know why I think this is terrible? london has more players willing to go to a monthly + national than any other community

no excuses..

Jolteon

Good **** andy, kind of makes me wanna bring a CTR set-up rofl, but it's not a fest so idk.

Jolteon

Crash Team Racing. Some party racing game, I used to play it so much in my childhood it was so fun. I found out that some of the EM play it now.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ohh ok lol.

What console isit on?

I'm sure Ben would let you have it there anyway.

Coey - I'm pretty sure you might not find this lol.....BUT all the way back at your tournament I actually left my phone charger in your room. I think it was your room anyway (the room where we were playing smash in upstairs right next to the stairs.)

Not sure if you could find it but if you can is there any chance you can bring it to this tournament lol.
It's for a Samsung phone. And it's a black charger.

j3ly

Smash Champion
yo alex, do they sell child travelcards there? i found out my rents are going away 2morrow instead of saturday, so i dont have to worry about saying goodbye to them before they go on holiday etc so now at least the options open to me :) ill let u know in the hour, but if you have child travel cards thats would sway my decision lol

awesome games man :D

Jolteon

It's on the PS1 and I think charles might be bringing a set-up lol.

yo alex, do they sell child travelcards there? i found out my rents are going away 2morrow instead of saturday, so i dont have to worry about saying goodbye to them before they go on holiday etc so now at least the options open to me :) ill let u know in the hour, but if you have child travel cards thats would sway my decision lol

awesome games man :D
you can buy child travelcards at the station @ the machine.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
BB - don't forget me + 1 / 2 others! :)
Asked my mate about his family house near southampton, he says he's not sure yet if he can use it but will keep you updated

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
BB - don't forget me + 1 / 2 others! :)
Asked my mate about his family house near southampton, he says he's not sure yet if he can use it but will keep you updated
yeah thanks bishkin (btw BB is another smasher :laugh:) tell your friend it will be very very helpful if he can house some people even if its not that many

j3ly

Smash Champion
aaaweesomee :D so i can just stick in £2? And the button is present everyday?

Brado

Smash Lord
I'm currently deciding wether I'm coming to this or not. It's still looking like I can't come because of money, but theres a chance I'll be able to make it. I need melee practice/experience >.<

J03

Smash Master
London has a population the same as the rest of britain, a 50/50 turnout (london, oolondon) is actually normal, it just means london finally sorted itself out. GZ London thanks for stepping up.

As for more Northerners... there aint any... theres like 5 smasher from the north who aint coming.

also your all confusing %'s. if theres 20 from london and 20 not from london that means its 50% London, not 80%. Just thought id highlight it for you mathematically challenged peeps =P

J03

Smash Master
Also i'll be the first to admit that ive slated London in the past.

So i figure i'll be the first to fully congratulate you ALL on making London into the UK smash hotspot.

Thank you <3

Jolteon

Joe,10 OoLondon people have a smiley next to them to confirm. 19 Londoners have said smiley.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
London has a population the same as the rest of britain, a 50/50 turnout (london, oolondon) is actually normal, it just means london finally sorted itself out. GZ London thanks for stepping up.

As for more Northerners... there aint any... theres like 5 smasher from the north who aint coming.

also your all confusing %'s. if theres 20 from london and 20 not from london that means its 50% London, not 80%. Just thought id highlight it for you mathematically challenged peeps =P
No johns on London's population in comparison to the turnout rate of Out of London to London.

And yeah I realised that mathematical equation was a tad bit wrong:confused:

But I realised that we were all subconsciously using the stastics for how many of the best players in the UK reside in London.
Sorry about that.:ohwell:

Also i'll be the first to admit that ive slated London in the past.

So i figure i'll be the first to fully congratulate you ALL on making London into the UK smash hotspot.

Thank you <3
We don't need a congratulations, our community has been on top form for awhile in everything and to be honest since my first tournament 'ALT' our turnout has actually been good at practically every tournament lol.

Obviously not AMAZING in comparison to our community size but still good in comparison to the amount of people that other regions brought along.

So your thanks is not accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom