• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Yea that was me haha, i know i remember you too i just couldnt recall how we first met XD.

also auto for sure dosent count. He moved to MY OLD UNIVERSITY THE YEAR I GRADUATED. such cold.
I used to drop by here occasionally. Didn't you post in LGD from time to time?

As for oreos, I-I always get rid of the creme...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The cookie part is def underrated. No Double/Mega Stuf, just the good ol' classic.
Deep Fried Oreos are essentially what you're waiting for. :applejack:
Ugh, I had those once at a spring fling concert.... never. again. They're delicious as hell, but they will wreck your stomach.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
The cream is wonderful on itself.
BUT the Cookie is good for two very different purposes: to be soaked in milk and to be used as ingredient (for milkshakes or pastries).

Scatz

Smash Champion
THAT was your name! I knew you seemed familiar, ha ha.

I think we can all unanimously agree soft cookies are the best. auto doesn't count because he is a tooth-desecrating cretin. Honestly, don't you listen to Chip Skylark I mean for shame
Chip Skylark easily the best artist to listen to these days~

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
ORANGE CREAM OREOS. I think, unless my teenagehood was a like.

My metabolism is ready for Deep Fried Oreos. But I'm never around [rather go to] any fairs.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Wait, so are Chip Skylark and hard cookies on opposite sides?
I need a moment, I have a lot to think about...

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I've actually always wanted to try deep fried Oreos, but I meant more along the lines of Nabisco giving us a box of just creme discs with the tagline, "Here you go, you fat ****s" displayed in large font on the front. "Oreo Only Stuf" is what they'd call it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The cookie part is def underrated. No Double/Mega Stuf, just the good ol' classic.

Ugh, I had those once at a spring fling concert.... never. again. They're delicious as hell, but they will wreck your stomach.
That sucks. I guess my gut's strong or something, because I ate two of them and I had zero issues moving them through my system. :applejack:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
auto. the J SOMETIMES has a soft serve machine and there are crushed oreos as topings if you havent hit that up already. its on the left side but half the time its out of order. I recommend trying it out when its up, its 50 cents for whatever you can fit on a cone so be top tier and stack it to the heavens

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Fit on the cone, sure, but does it have to fit in the machine?

Because if not, I have a cunning plan.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
auto. the J SOMETIMES has a soft serve machine and there are crushed oreos as topings if you havent hit that up already. its on the left side but half the time its out of order. I recommend trying it out when its up, its 50 cents for whatever you can fit on a cone so be top tier and stack it to the heavens
I know. I have a cone as a part of a balanced breakfast almost daily, lol.

I abuse the pricing too since I've gotten good at cone making (which impresses the freshman gals for some reason).

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
^ This. He finally turned into a robot and got called to his robot home. But first, he must prove his worth.

Or, according to even crazier rumors, he was asked to participate in a special invitation-only tournament that is streaming here http://www.twitch.tv/igp

I was going to start a Xat up for us to look for Stealth sightings, but unfortunately I have to go run some last minute errands. :c

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'm actually super excited for that. Brock is being voiced by my all-time favourite voice actor, so it's sure to be good.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Super hype for Origins. **** all this new gen bull****, we're going back to the original, baby. :colorful:

EDIT: LMAO @that interview. Jamie Foxx is the man.

Top Bottom