• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

No, your avatar's nose is too big.
wow do you even snk just keep talkin kid youll be in for it soon enough

Indyyyyyy!! :bee: Man, it's been forever. Where've you been lurking since the Lab died?
kaylo!! ha ha yeah its been like a bazillion years. well i think i stopped visiting even before the lab died. im not sure when it happened entirely (because we had recently released the standard terms list 2.0 and were doing some other **** i think) but i definitely "left" before the major site overhaul. but anyway i havent been lurking here thats for sure. ive been kept busy mostly by facebook and college ha ha

how have you been?

its like your ego phoenix. I say jeans of the optimal color should be allowed at least a visa onto our crew
did you have a different username before? i sort of remember a user who very much loved latias from way ago but im not sure if that would be you

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
kaylo!! ha ha yeah its been like a bazillion years. well i think i stopped visiting even before the lab died. im not sure when it happened entirely (because we had recently released the standard terms list 2.0 and were doing some other **** i think) but i definitely "left" before the major site overhaul. but anyway i havent been lurking here thats for sure. ive been kept busy mostly by facebook and college ha ha

how have you been?
Been good, same old, same old -- mostly looking for a job atm and getting invited to a disturbing number of weddings. Each one is another little reminder that the clock is ticking..... ;___;

Also, you didn't miss much in the Lab.... it died pretty quick when there was nothing left to research lol. :urg:

Today I had the best chocolate chip cookie ever.
Was it soft? If it wasn't soft, you have horrible taste in cookies.

Been good, same old, same old -- mostly looking for a job atm and getting invited to a disturbing number of weddings. Each one is another little reminder that the clock is ticking..... ;___;

Also, you didn't miss much in the Lab.... it died pretty quick when there was nothing left to research lol. :urg:

Was it soft? If it wasn't soft, you have horrible taste in cookies.

Dang girl better start finding yourself a suitable partner ; )

Ah but didn't we not finish the character frame data? I remember I was like a little more than halfway done with ZSS and nearly done with ROB. I think I was doing Bowser's too. And weren't we doing like roll data or something? Damn now I wish they had at least archived the place so I could go back and look at it. Mostly the social thread though that was the **** we had some good times in there

Anyway I agree soft chewy cookies are choice cookies

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Soft cookies are a crutch for people who can't bake real top shelf stuff. Pulling out your inferior cookies "early" or not giving them enough time to achieve a soft texture is for *******.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Who in their right mind likes stale-ass, dry-ass, hard-ass cookies??

I mean I halfway expected this from Bobby, but you too, ~auto? :(
Ah but didn't we not finish the character frame data? I remember I was like a little more than halfway done with ZSS and nearly done with ROB. I think I was doing Bowser's too. And weren't we doing like roll data or something? Damn now I wish they had at least archived the place so I could go back and look at it. Mostly the social thread though that was the **** we had some good times in there
If they did finish, I don't remember them ever posting the results anywhere public. All that work swept away with the board revamp! (Although the GDocs might still be up.)

Social thread was pretty hype. I miss that too. Some people probably still chat in the Skype group, but I haven't been on Skype in like a year.

Soft cookies are a crutch for people who can't bake real top shelf stuff. Pulling out your inferior cookies "early" or not giving them enough time to achieve a soft texture is for ****ies.
Punk ass savage using brute force to have your way with a cookie. Absolutely disgusting.

Who in their right mind likes stale-***, dry-***, hard-*** cookies??

I mean I halfway expected this from Bobby, but you too, ~auto? :(

If they did finish, I don't remember them ever posting the results anywhere public. All that work swept away with the board revamp! (Although the GDocs might still be up.)

Social thread was pretty hype. I miss that too. Some people probably still chat in the Skype group, but I haven't been on Skype in like a year.
Yeah it's pretty lame since we really did invest a ****TON of time in that ****. Like learning all of the programs and making the tables and whatnot. But the social thread is what kept it fun. It's a shame Luxor Cape and Veril don't log on anymore. : ( I loved those guys.

Also nah the last post in the skype group was in like November of last year, then I posted in it like a month ago and now I think the whole thing's been deleted lmao. Shame too but oh well. I've still got Bio, rPSI, Lux, and Twolink on there but the latter two were just added because of the lab and I kind of find rPSI difficult to talk to ha ha.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'm selective about my soft and hard cookies.

Assuming restaurant quality cookies... (such as McAllisters' and Which Wich [I used to include McDonalds, but nah])
Soft cookies for macadamia nut, oatmeal, peanut butter
Hard cookies for sugar cookies and brand name cookies (like Chips Ahoy!)

Homemade cookies are fair game either way.
I will nibble the **** out of it-- expect your cookie to be devoured over the course of 10 minutes.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wow this thread movin fast now.

ya indy, twas me all along! i have gone by Forever Zero (FZ) and another latias related name in the past.

also best cookies imo are the soft kind

wow this thread movin fast now.

ya indy, twas me all along! i have gone by Forever Zero (FZ) and another latias related name in the past.

also best cookies imo are the soft kind
THAT was your name! I knew you seemed familiar, ha ha.

I think we can all unanimously agree soft cookies are the best. auto doesn't count because he is a tooth-desecrating cretin. Honestly, don't you listen to Chip Skylark I mean for shame

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Yea that was me haha, i know i remember you too i just couldnt recall how we first met XD.

also auto for sure dosent count. He moved to MY OLD UNIVERSITY THE YEAR I GRADUATED. such cold.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
#softcookies2013

My favorites are from scratch, but in all honesty I haven't whipped those up in years now. Really should sometime.

Those sugar cookies with the thick icing layer are a personal favorite of mine, as store-bought goes.

And no need to hate. ~auto and Phoe just haven't discovered the microwave trick yet.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
dude red those ones are so good. i was gonna get some this week but safeway had red velvet cookies, 20 for 4 bucks

Top Bottom