• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Roller

Smash Legend
So the thread title can change now. Still have finals and a paper due next week; but I made it through the most work intensive, sleep deprived, stimulant binging week of my life by far.

Thanks for the encouragement btw. =]

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's kind of funny how people have finals around the same time as others, especially in different universities.
I've been on college for 4 weeks now, so I'm involved in finals too. Finished it yesterday.

C.J.

Smash Master
No it isn't? It makes complete sense. Finals come right before break. There are 3 semesters, one ending around Xmas time for family reasons. One during the summer which goes back to farming and other stuff historically. That leaves the spring semester happening during the open time.

Since everything is based on the above schedule, and that finals are at the end of the semester, it would be ridiculous for finals NOT to be basically all at the same time, across the country.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
No it isn't? It makes complete sense. Finals come right before break. There are 3 semesters, one ending around Xmas time for family reasons. One during the summer which goes back to farming and other stuff historically. That leaves the spring semester happening during the open time.

Since everything is based on the above schedule, and that finals are at the end of the semester, it would be ridiculous for finals NOT to be basically all at the same time, across the country.
Flameo sir, flameo.

Top Bottom