• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I curse alot around people i'm close to. Which is funny because everyone describes me as adorable IRL when they just meet me. I'm afraid I might scare them off if they got to know the real me. >w>

Not so much the jew part.

I am white beyond belief though. Let no sandwich I eat be with out Miracle Whip!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I do curse sometimes when I'm alone. I don't feel comfortable cursing around others for some reason. And the only time I do it is when I play Brawl or Marvel online. Surprisingly enough, League doesn't make me angry enough to curse.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I can see the spinning of pentagonal prisms but also see the contradicting sides of certain stars rotating separate ways. Tis mind boggling.

Scatz

Smash Champion
K Prime + cursing = o.0

I've lowered the amount of cursing I do now, but beforehand, I used to curse tons of times. Even now, if I get pissed off, my blacker side comes out of me. I tend to speak really proper for being black.

Also, Got me a new Cwalk video! This time with Iblis dancing with meh. =D

Jaleel JaRoc Turner & I got a dance session going on :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPoNZSCUXv4&feature=youtu.be

Cassio

Smash Master
I almost never curse. Usually if I do its by accident or theres legitimately no other word I could use.

Also if you keep focused on one line the image isnt so bad.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I curse a lot unless it's at work. It's bad. Trying to stop. (Kinda like trying to become a vegetarian, aka it'll never actually happen.)

I tend to speak really proper for being black.
PETPEEVEPETPEEVE.

You speak properly because you're educated, not because you're some rare breed of black. Uneducated people tend to speak improperly regardless of race.

Sorry. That always bugs me. =X

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Robot: Damn sure do.

@Tofer: Damn sure can be. Also, you have the wrong brother in your avi. :mad:

Roller

Smash Legend
Anybody want to sign me up for SKTAR online before the price increase, and I pay you back in cash when I see you?

>_>

<_<

I'd be good for it. I swear.

Also, I need to practice. I've only played 1 time in the past month...

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
@the whole cursing talk

Don't curse (besides sometimes letting out a damn or s*** from old habits), motivated by religion to not curse, pretty much all the motivation i need.

But i still curse in my mind unnecessarily, how stop that? Its like a part of my mind likes to troll me :|

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Theyre just words :/ I used to not curse up until I was 18 and by then all my friends did it. Cant use religion as an excuse since ive done much worse things like premarital sex, stealing, lying, etc. like ussi I curse all the time in my mind and it has the same meaning if I substitute curse words for other things, but that being said I dont do it much

:phone:

Top Bottom