• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Fiber Nut Honey Clusters are delicious as hell, KayLo.
But they're also a cereal you avoid until you hit 50.

Grammy Kloz from now on. :applejack:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Corn flakes are great with sooooo many things. I like to put honey, craisins or cajeta in my bowl of corn flakes.
Applejacks too good. :applejack:
/Expected.
Applejacks are OK in my book.
Nobody's gonna be with me on this, but: Fiber One Honey Clusters. ;;
I haven't had the pleasure. Once I lose the ability to eat with my own teeth I'll check 'em out. ;)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Clusters are pretty hard, if I'm thinking of the right ones. There is a certain cluster cereal I like, but I can't remember the name. Lashing Autumn Wheats are also delicious, but too expensive.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Egg white are even better than the original scrambled eggs, in my opinion.
You serve it with toast and butter and two pieces of bacon. Hearty breakfast is hearty.

Reizilla

Egg white are even better than the original scrambled eggs, in my opinion.
You serve it with toast and butter and two pieces of bacon. Hearty breakfast is hearty.
Hearty more like heart attack

I drink smoothies for breakfast every day. Some times I'll eat a bagel with it, but I don't always have access to those :B

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He said egg white, Rei.
That's like a vegetarian who won't admit to being a vegetarian. :applejack:
That's the complete opposite of a hearty breakfast, and I'm sad that someone had that type of weak breakfast defined as such.

Reizilla

what? Is the lack of a yolk supposed to cancel out the butter and bacon or something? Your simile makes no sense either.

Cassio

Smash Master
I dont like the super bowl. In fact I dislike football. But I would still hate to see the patriots win.

Top Bottom