• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Trela

Smash Lord
It's ok, guys.

The things me and Mr. Prime here will do to everyone this weekend.....

Please. Come along, Illmatic. We want to play you.

PZ

Smash Lord
@klo ugh wow 3 or 4 pages stupid invasions anyway I watch both but the old is starting to repeat also im pretty sure the old one had no limits on wut they can do at the time but now ppl have to be careful not to expose some stuff to the younger minds out there if you know wut im saying:glare:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
It's ok, guys.

The things me and Mr. Prime here will do to everyone this weekend.....

Please. Come along, Illmatic. We want to play you.
k prime has a marth? or are you guys teaming?

Nordal

Smash Lord
What are pikachu's best teammates anyway? I'm only used to teaming with metaknight. Then again I've only entered doubles once.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@klo ugh wow 3 or 4 pages stupid invasions anyway I watch both but the old is starting to repeat also im pretty sure the old one had no limits on wut they can do at the time but now ppl have to be careful not to expose some stuff to the younger minds out there if you know wut im saying:glare:
Yeah, they have to be really careful not to make Bugs & Daffy's gay relationship TOO obvious. Seriously, they're such a married couple in the new one! XD

Also, @Meta: We haven't seen Nightmare Before Christmas in the chat yet, so it's an option. But it sounds like you're getting overruled lol.

Can't remember if we've done Corpse Bride. (hmm)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I don't check this thread much, but I'm pretty sure that last page was the worst page ever. Except for the hating on Nightmare Before Christmas.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I haven't seen HB at all so I wouldn't understand a sequel ;_;
D: You haven't seen it? You should watch it asap :O

Like, today. Netflix and I'll pay. ;.;

My favorite movie in the Fox and the Hound, but they've already watched it ;_;
Aww D: That was such an epic movie <3

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
What are pikachu's best teammates anyway? I'm only used to teaming with metaknight. Then again I've only entered doubles once.
All I know is that Snake is the best partner for Pikachu. I think Lucario and Pika can be a really good team the same way Lucario and MK are.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
We've done Inception, Fluke, and Homeward Bound (I think Prime mentioned that), but HB2 is a definite possibility. :bee:

On a side note, I never finished Pan's Labyrinth. Didn't know it was subbed til I turned it on, and I was too lazy to read that day. ;;
:D I vote for HB2 ^^

Lol~ XD I know those days. It's a pretty good movie, interesting but my mom likes it more than I do. Its graphics blend in perfectly and the story is sweet. :o

Urban Menace

Smash Journeyman
@saph- Oh that sounds awesome, we're having something similar at the community college graduation night. It will have like moon bounces, pool, and other junk + prizes. We had a party at the school too, it was at 4 AM though with no supervision <_> sooo tired that night. And it was like a few hours after at least 100+ of us went to see the hangover II. It was so hilarious.

@Prime/Nordal- I think olimar is a really good teammate as well. what do you guys think? :s

@Kendall- I pretty much down for any movie so whatever gets the most votes haha

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey guys what's up how is the pika metagame these days? haven't played brawl in awhile but my new roommate plays so I am gonna start... is pika still good?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
why would I pay money to get my *** handed to me lol I just picked up melee again for the first time in 6 months on monday and brawl been like a year + and plus Im taking summer school :/

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I hate when people say Nightmare is overrated.

are you aware that Danny Elfman wrote all the works and music.
It was also all still frame animation.
It was amazingly done.
The movie is done wonderfully and had a great team behind it. Nightmare is just not that entertaining which is what really matters to me.

I think Lucario and Pika can be a really good team the same way Lucario and MK are.
Lucario and Pika works really well. I've done the team with like 4 different Lucario mains and I've been content with the results. I even played Lucario when I teamed with Tag (who played Pikachu) at this year's Winter Game Fest and we did well against teams made up of 2 SoCal rankers. We even beat M2K in a dubz MM.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Visitors constantly remind me why other character boards suck at being chill. Or maybe its just Houston.

Nordal

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure it's just the big cowboy state in general (**** the state-searchers). I've never seen a state hate on each other the way they do.

Top Bottom