• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sorry to be a combo breaker, but can you try to convince me why pikachu should be my new main? Due to certain influences... There seems to be a calling, but I am not sure if I should answer it.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Because if you don't, Kaylo will hunt you down and torture you until you fully main pika.

Seriously, it's up to you. If you enjoy playing him, then you should main him.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Sorry to be a combo breaker, but can you try to convince me why pikachu should be my new main? Due to certain influences... There seems to be a calling, but I am not sure if I should answer it.
Experiment with Pika for yourself. Read this thread to see Pika's moves and detailed explanations on comboing, try some out against CPU's and then try some with friends, and then see how you like his feel. :p He's a really versatile character that can duck under some moves and can chaingrab some characters, and no matchup really completely ***** him. His matchup thread is here, and you can come back any time and tell us how you liked him. :o

Or, if you don't want to read stuff first and like trying him out on your own feel first (it's what I did), then that's completely ok. XD

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
It's because pikachu is an adorable awesome pokemon with a great player community for that reason you should pick him ♥
Also the ability to annoy people!

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
So...is it a good idea to wait until college to start playing Brawl? I honesly think the world has started moving too fast for me to keep up recently, and I'm thinking about dropping Brawl until college.

Top Bottom