• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Title makes me feel like someone is salty for not being a man. :cool:

Edit: Thing about gen 5 is even if a move has 100 acc, it can still miss now because the pokemon "avoided" the attack. Now when Snorlax "avoids" my earthquake while it is sleeping, that pisses me off.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Title makes me feel like someone is salty for not being a man. :cool:
Um, everyone in the Pika community knows by now that I'm a dude. So behind on the times, Lucks!

Edit: Thing about gen 5 is even if a move has 100 acc, it can still miss now because the pokemon "avoided" the attack. Now when Snorlax "avoids" my earthquake while it is sleeping, that pisses me off.
Never had that happen to me. o__o Unless a pokemon lowers your accuracy or ups its own evasion or something special, a move with 100% accuracy should always hit afaik. Or maybe it was an event battle.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
KLO!, your sig is amazingly cute. :3 It reminds me of one of the first episodes of Pokemon with the Pikachu generator in the Pokemon center... "Pika pika chu chu pika pika chu chu~"

I could imagine Pikas with that as their sig, ava, and message trolling threads XD

Now when Snorlax "avoids" my earthquake while it is sleeping, that pisses me off.
LOL :laugh: That's pretty dumb. Reminds me of the fact that the roaming legends can still run away even if they're asleep, and the comic I saw about it. XD

PZ

Smash Lord
So watch it subbed. x.o

Unless you can't read. :c
Umz...I watch it in dubbed cuz it would be on youtube or not a megavideo player like subbed...but yea I watch all 13 eps even with megavideo saying "You have watched 72 mins of video, please jack off to something else for that same time period" also the other players are mirrored<.< Yea watching sub actually makes you pay attention to things and understand the anime better but sometimes or once in a blue moon dubbed sounds better.

Angel Beat!-13 eps,first 7 or 8 eps are pretty hilarious, and the rest is pretty sad.

Roller

Smash Legend
Umz...I watch it in dubbed cuz it would be on youtube or not a megavideo player like subbed...but yea I watch all 13 eps even with megavideo saying "You have watched 72 mins of video, please jack off to something else for that same time period" also the other players are mirrored<.< Yea watching sub actually makes you pay attention to things and understand the anime better but sometimes or once in a blue moon dubbed sounds better.

Angel Beat!-13 eps,first 7 or 8 eps are pretty hilarious, and the rest is pretty sad.
http://ezywatch.com/index.php

You're welcome.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol kaylo idk what luckays talkn bout. only reason u wld miss is

1. enemy is holding bright powder

2. Your ability is hustle

because of those u wld miss, if accuracy is 100, u cant avoid an attack that is impossible if its 100 and ur accuracy isnt lowered and the previous 2 conditions are not met.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I think the brony fad is more intriguing than anything. It's interesting how it's taking over so fast that even cats' reputations on the internet are being challenged. I mean, seriously, ponies are everywhere and have infiltrated everything I could ever think of. And probably more by this point. There's something about the ponies that's addicting to them and tbh if I could research what it was then I would. But it could just be the fact that it's so random that it's funny and it's so funny that it's addicting, and so forth. But that's how a usual meme works, so there's definitely something else...

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
It could just be the fact that people need simple joy in life. There's nothing to hate about MLP, for better or worse. People simply enjoy the fact that the show is so carefree, imo.

But I'm not here for the pony talk. I'm here for the new title of this thread. :D
I also like how Duke Nukem comes out this month. :O

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ugh auto that video lol. i once again do not understand the trend, im also 21 and concentrating on being an adult too though so that may have somethng to do with it lol.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Man ~Auto.
Pretty salty haha.

Dont infract me either Prime!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I like, ~auto! With a few minor tweaks, I'd even consider buying one. =O

If I could find not-completely-childish-looking MLP merchandise (besides the fact that they're brightly colored cartoon ponies.....), I'd be all for it.

Top Bottom