• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Wow good job Legend! That's really remarkable keep it up man.

So I met SLJ (that's Samuel L. Jackson) in line for cofee tonight @ Comic-Con preview night (staff badge son!!) and he did the "my name is the lord" line from pulp fiction without hesitating about it.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Wow good job Legend! That's really remarkable keep it up man.

So I met SLJ (that's Samuel L. Jackson) in line for cofee tonight @ Comic-Con preview night (staff badge son!!) and he did the "my name is the lord" line from pulp fiction without hesitating about it.
OMG I HATE YOU! I'm SOOOOOO jealous right now. T_T

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
YOU SHOULD MOVE TO KANSAS KAYLO WE HAVE AN EPIC SMASH SCENE! THEN WHEN YOU ARENT SMASHING YOU CAN.....um.......tip cows?
I've actually always wanted to tip cows, lol. Mean, I know, since I wanna be a vet..... but it just sounds funny.

In theory. x.o If it actually worked.

Wow... speaking of fat... i've been waiting for the best time to save this... but...

IVE LOST 28 lbs IN THE LAST 7 WEEKS! Yay! Gotta look good for the Herb 2 tourney... lol

:D
:D
>:D
Congratulations, LDPK! Good work.

I hate you. :mad: A.k.a. I'm so jealous of you, lol.

Also, thank you to all the Hams who posted VMs for me tonight!!!

<3333333333333333333333333

I was having kind of a ****ty day, and it really brightened my mood. I adore you guuuuys~ :)

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Xiivi, how could you forget ME? The fellow Pika fanatic who gave you a nice, warm, arms-open welcome into the Pika boards with arguments and fury? I'm referring of course, to the opening page of this thread, which has a noticeable absence of Mister E. Sure, I've been away from the Pika boards for a bit, but just ask Chu and Boss and Neo and any EC smasher who matters and they'll tell you I'm still very much into the smash scene.

Cheers to all. I'll try to get on here more frequently.
Whether you like that or not. ;)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Pretty good, we didn't have as many hams as we may have liked though.

Today we raided OTL (Online Tourney Listing?), Kirbys, Lain's wall, and Kaylo's wall.

Let's try and make tomorrow big though. ;3

Check the social group for moar.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got here about half way through the raids. I was late cause I ran into internet problems. :S

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q

Also, thank you to all the Hams who posted VMs for me tonight!!!

<3333333333333333333333333

I was having kind of a ****ty day, and it really brightened my mood. I adore you guuuuys~ :)
now now, you should know we're always here for you when you need us. ;)
one of us.

the invasion went ok this time, even though we were like 10~. we had to change our target since "that" board was kinda quiet. Kirbies are awesome fellas. :chuckle:
also you weren't the only person we cheered up, glaceon...but I won't speak further. :x
EDIT: oh nvm kenny already told everything. I'm too slow. :x

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Mister_E, as far as I'm concerned, you aren't a part of the Pikachu community unless you find a Hamtaro avatar.

;)

Sorry, but rules are rules.

ONE OF US

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Simply KayLo! needs to de-owner Stealth and ban him. :)

Then ban him from the boards too.

):<

Because he's
not
ONE OF US.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Xiivi, how could you forget ME? The fellow Pika fanatic who gave you a nice, warm, arms-open welcome into the Pika boards with arguments and fury? I'm referring of course, to the opening page of this thread, which has a noticeable absence of Mister E. Sure, I've been away from the Pika boards for a bit, but just ask Chu and Boss and Neo and any EC smasher who matters and they'll tell you I'm still very much into the smash scene.

Cheers to all. I'll try to get on here more frequently.
Whether you like that or not. ;)
Welcome back MIster E. You going to Herb 2 in Greensboro NC? My bro's itching for a rematch. Anyways nice to see you again (the first pika main I ever faced).

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Bet no one remembers that episode of Rugrats.....

Top Bottom