• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I do. I believe it was that episode where Tommy gets sick and has that dream/hallucination? that he's in space. Am I right?

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Rugrats was one of the best cartoons out there but turned to crap after Dil was added to the show. :/ I hate when good shows go bad.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Prime: Yeah, lol. Angelica wanted the window open, and Tommy got sick, I think, and started having weird dreams or something.

Angelica: Do you swear to tell Ruth, the whole Ruth, and nothing but Ruth, so help you Bob? ...Just say you do.
Phil & Lil: You do.

And we can't forget.... "Cross your scarves, hope to fly, stick a poodle in your eye?"

Famous

Smash Champion
The pet episode was the funniest...Grandpa Pickles saw that tarantula then Chuckie and Tommy let the gerbals out the cage...letting them spread there presents around the house...

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
So did everyone forget about the facts we were doing? Let's get Cappy (Anther) in here and get him to post his facts.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rugrats was pretty good. Yeah, when Dil was added it got bad, but not as bad as that "All Grown Up" abomination.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I've always wanted to try voice acting for something. But that's not really something I could see me doing well, lol. But it would be fun.

gallax

Smash Hero
so i tried to make a blog and it wont let me in. a higher power said its an error in the sysytem. stupid system. i want to write something.

on another note- kaylo, i told someone highly important on the boards some things about you. you want to know what i said?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
so i tried to make a blog and it wont let me in. a higher power said its an error in the sysytem. stupid system. i want to write something.

on another note- kaylo, i told someone highly important on the boards some things about you. you want to know what i said?
Lol, the process for creating a blog is weird.... if you just try to make a thread, it won't let you. I forget the exact way to do it, though. >< Since I've never made one, just heard people have trouble with it before.

And: ahhh, tell me what you said!!! =O Hopefully it wasn't bad.... ;-;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
But.... but, Xiivi! I thought I could trust you!!! :(

Oh well. It was a good partnership while it lasted. *shines brass knuckles* :evil:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
lol. i told someone that you were doing an excellent job. they are happy with you.
Aw, thanks Gallax. <333 Pikas got each other's backs, I love it.

I'm open for a deal Kaylo... *evil grin*
o.O *hides under Prime* He's scaring me..... ;-;

@Stealth: What the. I thought you were already my manservant!

EDIT: Y'all need to back up off my manservant. :mad: But you can borrow him for $43/day.

Top Bottom