• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

gallax

Smash Hero
Aw, thanks Gallax. <333 Pikas got each other's backs, I love it.
well just think of it this way. if im asked how someones doing i dont lie. what i said was the truth. being a pika user has nothing to do with it.

EDIT: Y'all need to back up off my manservant. :mad: But you can borrow him for $43/day.
lol. only 43$/day. im sorry stealth but kaylo just wrecked you.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
everytime i come in here something new is happening......

and its either gay or weird 8l
Kyoshi, I need you. Check your PMs in like... 2 minutes.

Also, @Gallax: Times is rough. People can't pay big bucks like they used to. (hehe) Besides, the market for BBM (Big Beautiful.... Men?) is dwindling these days.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
that dude needs to get out AND get a new sig. the one he/she has is fugly.
Thank u, I'm flattered.
Also glad to know that the pika boards aren't shallow, lol. Maybe this hamster's the most intelligent, exciting, livid thing you've ever seen o.O
jk, <3 the pika boards.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ohhhhh man, ****'s gettin srs. Are we gonna have to start taking bets?!

Fight! Fight! Fight! =X

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
All I know is, ain't nobody beatin' me. But yeah, you're almost past Terios now. =O

gallax

Smash Hero
klo, you better fear me surpassing you. im almost at terios and stealth. give me about a month ima be close. idc how much you spam. cuz ill spam more!!!!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hehe, useful spam. This thread is pretty much all spam all the time, but I don't mind unless it gets ridiculous or breaks the 10char rule. (See: Kenny posting nothing but "Pikachuuu" ;))

No idea what District 9 is about. Never even heard of it.... I'm so out of touch with movies besides the major ones. :urg:

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Hehe, useful spam. This thread is pretty much all spam all the time, but I don't mind unless it gets ridiculous or breaks the 10char rule. (See: Kenny posting nothing but "Pikachuuu" ;))
That was an extremely insightful post, you were just mod abusin.

No, my beautiful hamster brain can't comprehend it, although it sounds familiar...
DIE!

Phil Nye has the best hamster avatar, definitely.
An outsider, get him!

Top Bottom