• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Chocolate and peanut butter are the greatest combination in the world It's the Snake+Pika of candy.
M&Ms, Skittles, and especially starburst are really good too.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i completely agree with leaf. anything that combines chocolate and peanut butter is awesome sauce

for specifics, my favorite candy is (in order): butterfinger, reeses peanut butter cups, and peanut butter M&M's. man they dont share a common theme with my first statement at all do they?

Tagxy

Smash Lord
almond joy is the only correct answer. Mounds of joy might be acceptable.

Roller

Smash Legend
Sooo I'm less of a fan of rainbow cruise after today. I feel like I always outplay MKs on it, then lose to gay ****.

I was up a full stock on an mk today in bracket. Game 3. Game 1 had been close with ICs but he won, game 2 I won with pika. game 3 he goes to rainbow. I ****'d him with an early smash on the top of the boat. then last stock **** started disappearing then blocking me and I got stage gimped at some absurdly low percent.

THEN in another set later on, I face another mk, go ICs game 1. My nana kills herself twice while I'm cging. -______________- *****

game 2 I almost jv 4 stock him with ICs. Game 3 rainbow cruise, I go pika. I am just outplaying him by a mile, then a platform disappeared just as I was QAing. **** was soooo gay. I can beat both the players I lost to, I SHOULD beat them. but w/e, I'll just have to get 'em next tourney.

In other news got top 3 in doubles. =D

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol there's some ******** **** going on lately ill tell u that. have fun with ur ******* placings.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Uh?

Anyways, while watching Jumanji drunk last night (well, technically this morning), I couldn't stop thinking that the little boy Peter reminds me of Prime. A lot. Mostly because he spends the beginning of the movie not talking at all, and he's soooo freakin adorable. :smash:

Good job in dubs, Roller. (y)

Roller

Smash Legend
loltusm

I'll do it Ussi, np. But I'd prepare if I was you. I don't think you took a game off my pika at Apex. And he's gone up a few levels since then if you catch my drift. ;)

Also, I got 9th in singles out of 24. I DEFINITELY should have had 7th, if not 5th. I apologize to the pikas for under-repping and will make sure to do better next time. =)

Since the first mk I lost to on rainbow also lives in AA and I can already **** most MK's including him on neutrals, and we both feel badly about how we did that match; at the next smashfest, me and him are only going pika vs mk on rainbow. I'mma learn this ****, and it wont happen anymore.

I'm not thrilled about how I placed, but my losses have really inspired me to practice even harder.

EDIT: OH! And I met yet another MI Pikachu there! He isn't on the boards yet, but he really seemed to enjoy the tourney and I gave him a few pointers and hyped smashboards to him. He said he'll be joining asap. More pikas hype!

Arikie

Smash Journeyman
tournament experience yesterday was awesome,
held my own against a ranked player
My match vs count was hella hyped and went to last hit, a little better then the last time and before!
best of all, I took 10 stocks with pikachu in a crewbattle/dodgebrawl. =D
I think they recorded it so as soon as they get videos i'll post them in the video thread

I wrote about it on AIB
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=91127

Roller

Smash Legend
dodgebrawl, yesssss. Good stuff Ari, how'd you wind up placing? and how many people showed?

And Ussi, sweet, same here. We'll definitely get some playtime over break. I'm having a smashfest at some point over winter break. I'll send you the invite on fb if I didn't already. Not sure on the exact date yet though. There is ALSO a Marth/Ike player that I know who at the begining of the summer was able to take some games off my pika (with both chars =o, and haven't played him since then). He's never been to a legit tourney, and I only convinced him to join smashboards yesterday (through texts, he's in NJ). But yeah, he definitely has a lot to learn, but his amount of natural talent is amazing. And after hearing about all the stuff I've been doing here with smash he is really hyped to get into the scene and get known. He should be comin' to my smashfest, and I'm sure he'd love it if you could give him some tips and tricks.

Arikie

Smash Journeyman
dodgebrawl, yesssss. Good stuff Ari, how'd you wind up placing? and how many people showed?

"50 planned attendees" but there were only 26 places in singles
I got ninth out of 26, I lost to a PR meta and then in losers I lost to a really good DDD.
I need to master the ddd matchup and be more confident and patient vs MK

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
my tip: use Marth, he'll be less aggrevating trying to win with.

If he still wants to use Ike, i'll show him some pointers on how to think when playing Ike.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
What's everybody's favorite candy???
/late

Pretty much any dark chocolate. Dark Reese's, Mounds, Twix, Reesee's in general, KitKat, Snickers, all that. XD

Anyways, while watching Jumanji drunk last night (well, technically this morning), I couldn't stop thinking that the little boy Peter reminds me of Prime. A lot. Mostly because he spends the beginning of the movie not talking at all, and he's soooo freakin adorable. :smash:
Jumanji! Too much nostalgia. That movie is awesome. XD That must've been fun to watch drunk. Lmao

I also love pictochat now. Like, a lot. Singles, doubles, doesn't matter, the stage is ****.
Pictochat was always **** to me. Being small enough to move around platforms and evade people= too good

EDIT: OH! And I met yet another MI Pikachu there! He isn't on the boards yet, but he really seemed to enjoy the tourney and I gave him a few pointers and hyped smashboards to him. He said he'll be joining asap. More pikas hype!
Hype for more Pikas! One more Pika= 10x more win.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Uh?

Good job in dubs, Roller. (y)
And just as Peter in Jumanji does, Prime will soon begin to embrace his hidden inner furry.

Milkncookies

Smash Rookie
New to forums.

Played as Pikachu on the 64.

Missed Melee

Pikachu on the wii.

Need 2 stickers and 2 trophies.

Also like fox.

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
[collapse=Pictures]
[/Collapse]
my halloween experiences today...
Made a pikachu shirt to go with my tail...
spraypaint... color turned out GREAT!
Went to mall only two people said anything like "hey pikachu!"
fun... just wish i woulda went to more public places today...

Edit: i couldnt afford to make ears.... and the cheapest i could do on them looked terrible.. so i went without them...XP

Top Bottom